Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Pros and Cons of Breathing

I'm Made Of Wax Larry, What Are You Made Of?

by falloutboy8793 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-04-19 - Updated: 2011-04-19 - 561 words

1Original
"You are dismissed Brendon. Take Kathryn with you." William smiled as he made his way toward Patrick and I.
"Oh hell no!!!" I yelled spreading my arms out in front of Patrick. " You think I'm going to even think of leaving him with you, you're dead wrong!"
"Then I guess it's a good thing that I'm dead." William laughed at his own pun. Brendon didn't move.
"Oh, you're not dead...you're a pathetic excuse of human will power." I growled, standing up. "You're nothing, nothing but a waste of flesh. You think you're god because of all this strength and power, but you aren't. You thought that by getting power, you needed to give up your humanity! You want real power? You should have fought like a man when you where turned, maybe then..." I was then slammed into the wall, William's hand at my throat, squeezing it till my airway was closed. I gagged, feeling my feet being lifted off the ground.
"No my dear, you're dead wrong. This waste of flesh can snap your neck as easily as snapping my fingers, tear you apart like tissue paper, but I don't think I need to remind you about how your mother died." William smiled, with deadly intent. My eyesight began to fade and I was losing consciousness.
"William!" I barely heard Brendon say. William loosened his grip, just enough and threw me on the floor.
"Take her to her room, now." I barely heard William respond through my coughing.
"Yes sir." Brendon answered and picked me up off the ground and carried me gently back to my room. "What the hell were you thinking?!" Brendon scolded me. "He was going to kill you then and there!"
"We need to get Patrick back. He can't be alone with William. William will kill him." I said hoarsely.
"No I don't think so...you'll see Patrick again. He won't be human though...you'll need to stay as far away from him as you..." Patrick's scream filled the mansion.
"THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!" I yelled, trying to escape Brendon's hold. "I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!"
"KAT!" Brendon snapped, throwing me onto my bed and shutting my door. "Calm down."
"No! That bastard is going to pay!" I said, getting up. Brendon blocked the door.
"How are you going to make that happen? You were almost killed tonight and doing anything else to make him mad, you and Patrick are not going to make it through the night. That, I can promise you." Brendon grabbed my shoulders gently and placed me back onto my bed. I felt the tears start pouring.
"Brendon, I've never been so scared...I need to get out of here." I sobbed. Brendon knelt in front of me and wrapped his arms around me in a giant hug. I winced in pain and Brendon noticed. He gently lifted my head up, exposing my neck which was sore and very bruised. He sighed and stood up.
"He's coming, I have to go." Brendon looked at me sadly. "Keep your chin up okay? I will try to work something out so Patrick won't be a danger to you." and with that, Brendon left and two vampires came in with an unconscious Patrick and preceded to throw him onto the ground.
"Have fun, honey." One of them sneered as they shut the door and left.
Sign up to rate and review this story