Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Full Of Holes.

HOLA!

by unitedsuck007 5 reviews

As Andrea has previously said,I am such a dork.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-20 - Updated: 2011-04-20 - 300 words

2Funny
Okay,so I´m writing this oh so quickly in the lobby of the hotel-which is AMAZING by the way-and I´m not even supposed to be here,cause this Spanish dude-I´m presuming he´s Spanish-is looking at me like "WTF..." cuz I´m typing reaally fast and speaking rapid Irish to my sister and so I can just tell they think I´m like,ETA,or something.
So everything´s great here,it´s really warm,like in the twenties-Celcius-or in the seventies-Fahrenheit.Fahreinheit 9 11´s a great movie isn´t it?Oh My God,Lauren,stop rambling.So yes,I´m having a lovely time,and have put on about ten pounds but whatever.Not a lot of Irish here,but a few Brits and a FUCKLOAD of Germans.Seriously.I´m not being derogative or anything,it´s just like HOLY CRAP.Is there a specific German aim to come here or something?Everyone always assumes I´m German-Irish is like a mixture of German and Parseltongue-which isn´t entirely off,cause half the population here are German.The rest are Spanish.
But it´s Spain.Go figure.
Ooh,I just figured out how to do fadas!(this à`)
LAUREN.
Okay,okay,sorry.
Gotta go,leaids,cause my sister is calling me from the pool.She´s trying to get me to wear fake tan,but I´m like NO FUCKIN WAY,ASS FACE.
(Snatch quote.)
I will stay pale until I perish.End of.
I will never look like a Cheeto,
xo Lauren.
(btw,my sister screaming at me in fluent Irish is not helping the ETA situation.In fact,considering the amount of Brits here,it´s probably not helping the IRA situation either.If I go to jail,they better let me use the internet...)
Sign up to rate and review this story