Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 5

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

gee breakes down

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-04-20 - Updated: 2011-04-20 - 423 words

0Unrated
mikeys p.o.v
i sit in the hospital and try to think about what could have caused my older brother gee to try and end his life so suddenly, i am so lost in thought that i dont realise the doctor walk in but when he starts talking i am bought sharply back to focus. The doctor is saying that gee is going to be okay but he has lost a lot of blood and they have refered him to a phsyciatrist.I ask if i can go and see gee now and i suprise myself by how shakey my voice is.The doctor says i can but i must be quiet, as soon as he said i could see gee i sprinted down the hall and burst into gerards rooom and see frank there, sitting on the bed with gee's head on his lap and he was whispering into his ear whilst tears were rolling down his face and dripping onto gerards sleeping face, i cough and frank looks at me with tear stained eyes and starts to speak ' its all my fault mikey' i look at him with a startled look ' what do you mean, its all your fault?'. Frank goes silent for a moment and just stares at gee, then he says ' i should have got him to talk to me so i could help him but i didn't get to him in time and then i saw him cutting his arms and then he fell to the floor, unconcious', frank was now crying hysterically and i just looked at him then i turned around and slowly left the room and went to the one place where i could drown out my sorrows.

gerards p.o.v

I slowly wake up and find myself resting on franks lap, i look up towards franks face and see tears streaming down his face ' b b baby dont cry n none of this is your f fault' i stammer quietly, he looks at me and leans foward and gently kisses me then he pulls away from me ' you mean so much to me gee i cant lose you, why did you do this, what made you want to do this to yourself' this is to much for me and i break down in tears and start screaming, to the side of my bed frank pushes a button and some one walks in then my whole world goes black....


let me know what you think r&r
Sign up to rate and review this story