Categories > Original > Romance

MR - Late-Night Baking

by xXUchihaxHanaXx 0 reviews

Michael's cooking inspirations wake Robert in the middle of the night.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-04-21 - Updated: 2011-04-21 - 242 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Michael, what are you doing?" Robert rubbed his eyes, walking into the kitchen. The sun would rise soon, and he still hadn't slept because of the noises the other man was making. The noises and the mess. Michael should know to never leave a mess in Robert's house.

"I'm a baker." The younger replied simply, turning to his lover with a cup in hand, with some brown creamy mixture inside it, mixing that with a spoon.

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"It's part of the gift of being a natural-born baker, we come up with a recipe at random hours, wake up with an idea, and have to do it. It's also a curse, I haven't slept yet and made all those cakes." He motioned to a huge pile of said sweet on the table, earning a twitch from Robert. "All of them are failed versions."

"Is it unhealthy to want to murder your boyfriend before the sun is up?" Actually, the blond wasn't worried about Michael making noises or wasting ingredients. He'd just seen the pile of dirty dishes from all the baking, and that was going to give him some kind of attack. "I'm not going to be the one to clean this."

"I'll never understand your obsession with keeping things clean… you don't mind it when I leave you all messy, why would you mind if I did that to the kitchen?"

"… Michael, you can't fuck the kitchen."
Sign up to rate and review this story