Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

DuffIzzy - When I'm 64

by xXUchihaxHanaXx 0 reviews

Duff and Izzy, fluff, a Beatles song.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-04-21 - Updated: 2011-04-21 - 278 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Doing the garden, digging the weeds,
Who could ask for more?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four?"


Izzy blinked, chuckling as he sat down beside Duff, taking the guitar from him. "Duffy, we're never getting close to sixty-four years old. Fuck, we're probably not getting to thirty-four." He smiled, setting the instrument down and taking his place on the other's lap now, wrapping his arms around the taller man's neck.

"I know that already, Iz~" Duff grinned, kissing his cheek. "But if we ever got to that age, by some weird power, would you still love me?"

"… You tall, blond idiot." Izzy bit Duff's lower lip gently, kissing him. "Of course I would, you're my Duffy." He ran a hand through the other's hair, still smiling. They had a minimal chance of getting to that age, but if by some miracle they did – which all five of the band doubted -, he'd still love Duff as he did now.

"Good to know, that way I can still love you, too. Not that I'd ever stop~" The blond wrapped his arms around Izzy, nuzzling him gently. "Wanna watch the stars tonight?"

"It depends…" The rhythm guitarist chuckled. "You bring the cigarettes?"

"Only if you pay for the vodka." Duff stole a kiss from him, smiling. "And take your guitar, mine's heavy and big, and I'm lazy."

"Yes, you're always lazy, Duffy. But I'll watch the stars with you." Izzy smiled back, yawning softly and snuggling. "But first, I want to sleep."

"Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four?"


"… Shut it, Duffy."

"You don't appreciate the Beatles."
Sign up to rate and review this story