Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Against My Rules

Ummm....

by IsisBane 2 reviews

Not a chapter, but the closest thing to an update for a while...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-22 - Updated: 2011-04-23 - 295 words

0Unrated
I feel like shit, and that's an understatement. I'm so fucking stressed that I can't concentrate on anything. My sister is talking about having my dad sign guardianship of me over to her (YES! FUCKING YES!!!!... Yea... I can't stand my dad. It's not the normal 'parental hate'. It's actual hate for actual reasons.) I'm still moving in with my sister, regardless of everything else. I'm mentally and emotionally changing, thanks to those goddamn pills my dad insists that I take to 'fix my issues' (it's called grieving the loss of a parent who you were close to, bastard).

Anyway, so I don't bore you with my complicated life, I'm gonna get to the point. I think I've lost this story, as well as most of the others I'm working on (this is the only one that's posted on here that I'm having problems with). I feel absolutely terrible when I have to drop a story (whether it's for good or just temporary).

I don't know if I'll pick this one back up or not, but it's just so hard for me to write it. I feel like I'm pushing myself to write things that I don't really like just to feel as if I'm accomplishing something. I want to be able to write again, and it kills me when I can't. I have no other real way of coping with things.

Hopefully, I'll be back into this within a month or so. Summer brings inspiration, and that should help. I think I'm just starting over in my head. I'm mentally repeating last year. I'm writing the same poetry I was, going back to my old style, playing my piano again... so my mindset that I was in should come back very soon.

xoxo
BJ
Sign up to rate and review this story