Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Really Need To Listen To Me [Frerard]

Chapter 2

by MyWatercolourRomance 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-23 - Updated: 2011-04-23 - 324 words

0Unrated
FRANKS POV

I caught him in the hallway. I reached out to touch him and he moved away. Fuck. I reached out two arms and hugged him, and despite him being quite a bit taller than me and being able to get out if he wanted to, he just stayed there. We just stood in the hallway for a minute or two, me soothing him, before taking him back to the band.

GERARDS POV

Frank took my hand and led me back to the band. We were all like brothers here, it didn't matter. I put on a fake smile and just before we walked into the dressing room Frank looked over to me, his beautiful eyes glinting in the light.
"I'll talk to you later, Gee." He sighed, letting go of my hand and opening the door.
Wait a second... Did I just call him beautiful? Shit. Oh well, I'm straight...ish. I mean, I've had things with guys before but I’ve grown out of that now, haven't I?
I looked up to see Mikey, realising I'd completely zoned out.
"Having fun with the fairies there, Princess Gerardina?" Bob snorted from across the room.
"Fuck off, douche." Frank defended me. "He's got a lot on his mind."
I gave Frank a half-hearted smile and sat down on one of the sofas next to him.

FRANKS POV

Gerard smiled a little bit then sat down. I waited 'til everyone was absorbed in the film and I stroked his hand.
I turned and mouthed to him, "Are you okay?"
He gave me a look as if to say, "No, but I'll be fine."
I mouthed back, "What's up, babe?"
Gerard stood up. "Guys, Frank and I are going on a walk; I need to speak to him."
Bob and Ray nodded, still absorbed into the film, and Mikey turned around and grinned.
We walked out into the hallway.
"I can't do this anymore, Frank."
Sign up to rate and review this story