Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Really Need To Listen To Me [Frerard]

Chapter 13

by MyWatercolourRomance 2 reviews

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-24 - Updated: 2011-04-24 - 509 words

0Unrated
FRANKS POV

We didn't wake up until the next morning. Gerard looked so peaceful and calm while sleeping and I hated to wake him, but we had to go and see Mikey.
"Gee? Gee, wake up." I poked him.
"Mmmm..." He half-groaned, half-yawned.
"We're in the car park of a hospital near London. We're supposed to be in Birmingham tonight but we need to check on Mikey." I filled him in.
"Mikey!" Gee remembered, jumping up.
"Ow!" I shouted as he jumped. He was still lying on me.
"Fuck off, even someone your height is stronger than that." He teased.
"Fuck you." 
"I know you want to."
"Just get out."

MIKEYS POV

I was packing my stuff. The doctor was letting me out of the hospital, because we were supposed to be in Birmingham tonight. Ray was phoning Peter to tell him we'd need him tonight. Bob was sleeping. I looked up and saw Gerard and Frank coming towards the room. I smiled at them and they smiled back. Gerard had a coffee in his hand.
"Hey, bro." Frank smiled.
"Fuck off, he's my brother." Gerard laughed. "How're you, idiot?" 
"I'm good. Good sleep last night. The doctor's letting me out."
"Good." Gerard handed me the coffee.
"Thanks." I smiled. Bob woke up.
"No coffee for me?"
"Bob, we can't buy the whole canteen."
"I suppose you have a point."
Just then, Ray walked back in.
"Hey, I took the time to ring Lyn-Z and tell her what was happening. Turns out, Alicia has forgotten her too. But she remembers me, for some reason. She remembers Mikey and I. She doesn't know she was dating Mikey but knows we were friends. She's been listening to the Revenge CD."
My face lit up. "She remembers me?!"
"Yes, blondie, she remembers you. So you cut her name into your arm for nothing." Bob muttered from his corner.
"Fuck off." Frank flipped him the finger.
"Oh yeah, and Peter's outside. So you'd might wanna hurry up." Ray thought to add.
"Shit." I muttered. Peter was like Bob - not the most patient of people. Maybe that's why they got on so well.

GERARD'S POV

"You waiting for Mikey or not?" I asked Frank.
"Nope. No offence dude." Frank turned to Mikey.
"None taken." Mikey grinned.
"'Sgo then." I smiled, taking Frank's hand and dragging him down the hall.
"FUUUUUU-" Frank shouted. I laughed. "You're an ass, you know?"
"You love it."
"So what?" He smiled.
"So, honestly, you couldn't care less."
"True."
We got back to the bus, and somehow Mikey and Ray had beat us there. 
"Dudes, we need to eat." Bob noted.
"Not hungry." Frank said.
"Oh yes you are. What are we gonna get." I answered.
"I'm really not, Gee." Frank said again.
"You really are. Want me to tell the guys what you told me?" Frank shook his head. "Thought not. Now, what are we gonna get?"



A/N
I was hit with writers block near the end, so it becomes boring.
For Maryam, anyway O_o xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story