Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Now calling Dr. Way

Where's the fire?

by nuerue 4 reviews

We get to know Lillian a little in this chapter, and get to know how Mikey is doing with everything and How Franks adjusting.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-04-25 - Updated: 2011-04-26 - 1508 words

1Funny
Heeey! Thank you everyone for your intrest! I love hearing from you guys, so keep reviewing and I'll know I have a reason to keep writing! Love ya, Rae




“We'll try and ease the pain but somehow we'll feel the same. Well, no one knows where our secrets go.”
What the hell is happening to me. One second she’s there the next she is not. I’ve never full on seen her disappear but when ever I look back at her it’s like she teleported away.
“We'll try and ease the pain but somehow we'll feel the same. Well, no one knows where our secrets go.”
I could walk up to her and feel her. That’s how real she is. She speaks and its not just in my head it coming from an outside source. She has to be real.
“We'll try and ease the pain but somehow we'll feel the same. Well, no one knows where our secrets go.”
Maybe I am just working too hard and the lack of sleep is starting to get to me. A little bit of sleep will probably do me good. I know it’s not good to take off when there is a new guy here but I wont be much help if he starts to think I’m crazy too.
“We'll try and ease the pain but somehow we'll feel the same. Well, no one knows where our secrets go.”
The new guy seems to really not want to be here, not that I can blame him, I don't know many people who do want to be here, but he really doesn't belong. I wonder what drove him to such desperate measures. Surly a man as good looking as he was had many friends, lovers and fans following him around. The kid seriously looked like he could be a rock star.
“We'll try and ease the pain but somehow we'll feel the same. Well, no one knows where our secrets go.”
Frank was his name. He doesn’t really look like a Frank. Maybe a Frankie but not just plain old Frank. He’s as much a Frank as I am a Mike. And what did he have on his neck? Was that a scorpion? With a tattoo like that I hope he becomes a rock star cause no one else will want to hire him with that in their faces.
“We'll try and ease the pain but somehow we'll feel the same. Well, no one knows where our secrets go."
His eyes were so sad. They were beautiful, a brown with hazel and green under them, but beneath the color he seemed empty. A kid with such a adorable face to him should have some life behind his eyes. I wonder how he ended up in such a dark place.
“We'll try and ease the pain but somehow we'll feel the same. Well, no one knows where our secrets go.”
Why am I thinking so much about this kid? I should be thinking about how I was going to get Lillian to forgive me for canceling our dinner plans last night. I was never good at apologizing for things that I had a perfectly good reason to do. I always ended saying something like “Oh sorry my brother is in a mental hospital and constantly needs my help not to self destruct so I couldn’t eat out with you, even though I already spent more then enough money on dinners with you.” And thats when she would get all huffy and I had to go and spend more of my money on buying her roses and making it up to her.
“We'll try and ease the pain but somehow we'll feel the same. Well, no one knows where our secrets go.”
I seriously do not understand women. It’s like they are a arcade game, they are fun to be around, you enjoy them and right when you think you are about to win “Please insert another coin to continue playing.” Its like paying someone to love you. So superficial. I don’t even know why I am still with Lillian. I just don’t know how to not be with her. We’ve been together for 5 years. And that is a lot of time to spend with someone you stopped loving around 5 years ago.
“We'll try and ease the pain but somehow we'll feel the same. Well, no one knows where our secrets go.”
I sigh and finally broke my stare at the tree outside my window to look at the annoying phone to see who didn’t get the message that I wasn’t around to pick up.
‘5 missed calls from Lillian’
I groaned before listening to the 3 new voicemails.
“Hey Mikey, I was just wondering if you are going to take me out tonight because of last night. No pressure or anything. Just give me a call back when you get a chance.”
“Hey Mikey, Uhm I called a second ago but you didn’t pick up and I wanted to make sure that you weren’t like ignoring me. But you didn’t pick up again. I’m going to try one more time.”
“Me again. what are you doing that is so important? And do not say work because you told me yesterday that today was your day off. Call me.”

“No thank you.” I said aggravated and closed the phone again. I stretched my legs out a little and looked at the phone one more time just to make sure that was the end of the Lillian attack. I started walking to Gerard’s... well room 109 and saw Frankie sitting outside the room against the door looking really upset.
“Frank, What’s going on? Why are you outside?” I asked when I reached him. The boy looked up and me and blushed when I extended my hand to help him up.
“I don’t want to sound offensive, Dr. Way, but your brother scares the shit out of me. We were starting to get along great, talking about his art, my music, tattoos, men, women and then he started having his own conversation with himself and it got heated and I think he is still in there yelling at no one.” He said and looked at me desperately. I could here Gerard a little even through the almost soundproof walls.
“Gerard is a really good guy, but he really believes there is this Craig guy with him. If you could somehow just imagine that Craig is real and next to him, then it’s alot easier to deal with him.”
“But aren’t you, as his doctor supposed to make him stop believing it? Wont me going along with it go against what you are trying to do?” Frank asked me and I was surprised about how he thought of me and my goal in all this instead of just saying okay.
“It is my job as his doctor to discourage him from believing in Craig. But it is my job as your doctor to make sure you get out of here quickly and safely. I’ve been dealing with Gerard my whole life, and Craig for two years, one week dedicated to someone else wont hurt. In fact it might actually be healthy for me.” I said with a slight smile. This brought a little life behind Frank’s eyes, but not enough for my liking.
“Well thank you Dr-”
“Mikey. You can call me Mikey, Frank.” Frank smiled.
“Ok, Thank you Mikey. So I just pretend I see him too?” He asked giving an unsure glance at the door behind him.
“No, that would confirm Gerard’s thoughts on his whole conspiracy thing. And make it harder to make him healthy. Just ignore when he’s talking to Craig and try and be compassionate when he talks about Craig, and remember it’s only for a week.” Frank slowly nodded and looked once we heard Gerard stop yelling.
“Do you think it’s safe to go in?” Frank asked and I shrugged and reached around him to open the door. I could feel him pressed against me and could feel his laugh, at me towering over him, on my neck. It gave me goosebumps and I quickly opened the door to get back from Frank as quickly as possible. Frank was smirking now but he entered the room. I was sure that I was extremely red right now. So I tried to take a couple deep breaths before entering the room. When I finally felt comfortable enough to go in I immediately regretted it. Frank was Now changing his shirt. I could see every outline of his muscles, every drop of ink, and I could only imagine how soft his skin was. To think I was just pressed against that very same torso. Gerard brought me out of my thought.
“Oh good! Mikey’s here, and you brought wood! Where’s the fire?” He asked smirking.
Sign up to rate and review this story