Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Pinky

by jadesohma 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-25 - Updated: 2011-04-26 - 1439 words

2Exciting
My eyes open to unneeded bright light. Not knowing what time it is, I look around. "Dad? Dad I'm up." I say into the house, then I remeber. He's gone again. The tears begin to flow again. Don't feel sorry for me. It's what I have lived with for years. I'm fine.

"Devin? Are you...crying?" Oh fuck.

I look up at Mikey, Where the hell did he get that apron?!, and just tuck my head back in my hands. Why am I crying infront of him? Why can't I stop?

I feel his warm arms wrap around me, pulling my up and into his chest. "Why don't you tell me whats wrong? Okay?" He whispers. I nod and start to explain with all I could. I poured everyone of my emotions that I could possibly have into one sorry breath.

"S-So now you know that I'm just a sorry sap hiding behind a smile." I gasp no one has ever seen me like this and no ones has ever known about how I feel about my fathers work.

"No." No? Complete sentences Mikes! "Your not a sorry sap for wanting your father to be around! Your just human. Theres nothing sorry about you!"

My heart lifted. I actually smiled. "Thank you Mikey. Thank you so much!" I get closer to him. I just need him right now. No one else.
---------

"Mom! Gee! Anyone home!" Mikey yelled into his house. Once I was done with my little episode, Mikey made my breakfast while I showered and dressed. He's great!

"We're both home Mikey!" A women's voice came from the kitchen.

"Yay! Mom, I have someone for you to meet." Mikey says, pushing me with great force to the kitchen. I hate meeting new people. I hate meeting new people. I hate meeting new people. The women came into sight. She had Mikey's dirty blonde hair and Gerard hazel eyes. There was no doubt she was their mother.

She smiled at me and I smiled back. "I-I'm Devin. Nice to meet you ma'am!" I say, sticking out my hand. She laughs. "I'm Donna Way. It's very nice to meet you Devin."

"Thank you Mrs. Way."

"Please, don't call me Mrs. Way. Call me Donna." She tells me.

"O-Okay, Donna." I smile and nod. She returns to her cooking as Mikey pushes me to the couch where Gerard was sitting.

"I FOUND GERARD!" I yell pointing to him. He smiles slightly, pushing my finger away from his face. Although, as soon as he moved his hand from mine, it would go back to it's normal spot.

"You live to annoy don't you?" Gerard asked.

"Yes, yes I do! I'm so glad you noticed!" I gush, sitting next to him on the sofa.

"Your insane." Mikey commented from the other side of the couch.

"Shut up or I'll write you in my death note!" I warn.

He just stares at me. "You've got to be kidding me! Your a nerd."

I cross my arms, sticking out my thumb, pointer finger and pinky. "JUPITER THUNDER!"

"Nerd."

"Shut up!"

"Nope."

"Screw you."

"You know you want to. Didn't we go over this already?" Why must he bring that up? I started to blush right then and there, I look down to avoid his and Gerards eyes, even though I can feel the pairs of hazel green eyes boring into me.

"Yeah... I gotta do my project." Mikey said, getting up and wrapping around the sofa. Gerard's eyes following him until he was gone.

I sigh while Gee's head makes it's way back to facing me. He lets out a breath of disbelief. "You did not just sit there quietly while he said that! You did not just sit there quietly while he said that!" He repeated several times. "You are the easiest person to read ever! You are so lucky my brothers an idiot! Damn!"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't think. I don't want him to know but I don't want to deny it..." I tell him. I'm such a fucken girl some times and I hate it. I mean, this has never happend to me before. I haven't been so comfy with the people around me I let my gard down so much.

"Yeah, well, even with all the hints in the world he still wont get it, so your fine. It just kills me how stupid he can be." Gerard shakes his head.

I smile while I imagine Mikeys blank stare and the soft flush of him cheeks when he smiles and laughs alot. Or the way he pushes his glasses up... Or even- "Your thinking of my brother, aren't you?" Gerard's voice pierced through my little daydream.

"How'd you know?" I ask.

"Your blushing, smiling, and breathing deeply. I do the same thing when I think of... well you know who." He says, going a bit red himself. "I uh, will be right back. I have to, um, take care of a problem." He gets up and runs to the bathroom. HA!

Being all by my lonesome, I drape myself over the sofa. Yawning, I hear a phone vibrate. I look around. Right under a pillow was what must have been Gerard's phone since Mikey's was blue and this one is red. Uncaring what Gerard will think, I check to see who it is. Frankie read on the phone.

Smirking, I open the text. Hey Gee Gee! What's up? :P. Aw how cute.

Gee Gee Isn't here right now, this is his awesomest friend ever!

Ray?

Waaaa frankie was mean to meeeee!

Oh hey Devin

Wow did the complaining really give me away?????

Yup.

Awwwwwwwwww:(((((

Haha so whats up? Why do you have Gee's phone?

Mikey invited me over and they both ditched me for school projects and boners:P

WHAT

Yup! Feel so alone....

I'm sorry. Which was which?

Huh?

Which had the project and which had the boner?!

Oh....

Stupid!

-.- gee had the boner, happy? I know that's what you were fishin' for!!!!!!:DDDDDD

Okay...who from?

..Just shut up. Wanna meet up at my house? I'll send you my address and my nuber.

K.

I send the information the erase the whole conversation. We don't need Gerard to know this. Yet. I throw the phone on thc ouch then stop by the bathroom door, knocking hard. "Gee! I'm leaving!"

"Wait one second!" He stammers, fummbling inside.

"Um, no. I'm good." I tell him. I step to the stairs. "Bye Mikey!" I hear shifting up the stairs until Mikey trips at the top. Once he straightens up, he stands there and waves. I wave back, giving a small tight smile, before leaving the house.



No more thhen 7 minutes later, I'm answering the door with Franks smiling face. "DEVIN!" He yells with a mixture of giggling. I leap out to give him a hug. "Frankie!" I squeek back. I love this guy!

"Nice boxes." He said looking to the pile.

"Just ignore them." I say kicking one of them. "Anyway, come in! Don't be shy!" Taking his hand, I pull him into the small house.

"Nice place you got here." He says flatly.

"Yeah yeah. Hey you wanna help me cover up my pink walls?" I ask, remebering I have that gross room to hide.

"You have a pink room? Dear god why haven't I been here before?! Ah! Let us go! Lead the way!" He began to push me from behind to the scary bubble gum pink room. "This is worse than I though." He gapes once he sees the eye sore. "You have posters?"

I smile and walts over to the only box left. I pull out a poster that read "homophobia is GAY" Which is one of my all time favorites. I hand it to Frank who was smiling from the enjoyment he got just looking at it. "Stop looking snd start taping!"

He proseeds to do so as I take out more of my posters. My favorite is the Perry the platypus. He looks so cute when he's mindless! We tape the posters side by side on all the open pink. Which is more than you would think. It took all five Bayside posters, the three Chiodos, my Misfits, puppy, homophobia is GAY, two Gir's, and all seven Harry Potters.

"There's stikll pink showing."
---
Teehee...pink. And Don't you just love how cute they are?! I'm sooooo sorry if I didn't spell boner right. I REALLY did not want to type that in the google search bar.... ANYWAY! Please comment! All you want:) please! You help me through all of this! Love, jadesohma
Sign up to rate and review this story