Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > The Second Emerald Master

Chapter 11 - Chaos Assault

by SecondEmeraldMaster 0 reviews

N/A

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2011-04-26 - Updated: 2011-04-26 - 1038 words

0Unrated
Chapter 11 - Chaos Assault

When Andrew, Sonia, Silver, and Patricia all get back to the main floor, they see that everyone is panicking everywhere and several parts of the building are destroyed.

“What’s going on?!” Patricia yells.

Everyone rushes outside to see what’s going on and they come outside to see the guy that was watching them projected on a holographic screen above the street next to the building. When Andrew turns around, he sees the same monster that shattered the Master Emerald standing directly below the hologram.

“Is that… Eggman!” Silver shouts.
“Well, well; if it isn’t Silver and Sonia. Always a pleasure to see you,” he says.
“I wish I could say the same about you,” Sonia replies.
“And who’s this?”
“Uh, you talking to me?” Andrew asks.
“Yes, I’m talking to you; the second emerald master, Andrew Jackson.”

After he exposes who Andrew is, everyone stops and looks right at Andrew in shock at what, or rather who, he is. Small murmurs can be heard from the crowd surrounding them as Andrew quickly becomes the center of attention.

“Is it normally like this?” Andrew asks himself.
“Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Doctor Eggman, the greatest scientist throughout the universe!”
“Well, with a head that size, I find that a little hard to believe.”

The people watching in the background laugh lightly as well as Sonia, Silver, and Patricia.

“Don’t be so quick to underestimate me, boy! If you knew what was good for you, you’d leave this place and never come back!”
“I got news for you, doc; I’m not going anywhere any time soon, so you might as well give me a welcome package.”
“Oh, I’ll give you a welcome package, all right...; Chaos!”

Andrew looks down and sees a water blob moving towards him and then stops a few feet in front of him. Chaos then begins to rise up and take his original form.

“Get rid of this pest and make sure it’s painful!” he says, as the hologram dissipates.

Before anything else is said, Chaos comes straight at Andrew with a long punch who manages to connect with his gut. Andrew flies back tumbling across the street close to the crowd of people. Andrew slowly begins to stand up and get back to his feet only to have Chaos pick him up and toss him through the air into a light pole knocking it over. Right before Chaos moves towards Andrew, Sonic zooms down the street and jumps over the crowd right into the middle of the fight.

“Hey, Egghead! Over here!” Sonic says, waving at Eggman.
“Sonic?! You stay out of this! I have big plans for the emerald master and you’re not going to screw them up THIS time!”
“You just don’t get it, do you? It always ends the same way; you try to get what you want and I stop you from getting it. Then you’re gonna go off saying I’m going to regret the day I’ve messed with you.”

Andrew slowly manages to get to his feet and stumbles back into the middle of the street. Sonic notices him coming up from behind and allows him to confront Eggman and Chaos.

“You’re still standing here? Most people by now run away and never come back!” he says.
“Well, Eggman... I’m not like most people...” Andrew replies, “If it’s a fight you want, it’s a fight you’ll get...”
chuckles briefly I was hoping you would say that. Chaos! Finish off Andrew and then go take care of Sonic!”

Chaos charges directly at Andrew who then jumps into the air and then kicks him in the head as he turns around looking for him. Chaos slides back across the street and Andrew lands on the ground on one knee. When he looks up and sees Chaos coming towards him, he quickly dodges every punch and then lands a spinning heel kick knocking Chaos to the ground. Chaos quickly gets back up and doesn't see Andrew kick him in the mid-section. Andrew’s foot goes right through Chaos and won’t let him go. Chaos then uses a special ability to wrap himself around Andrew and encloses Andrew inside himself suffocating him. Andrew tries desperately to get out but Chaos begins painfully squeezing Andrew. Knuckles then punches off the manhole cover and jumps out of the sewer right next to Sonic. He doesn't say anything and goes right at Chaos trying to punch a hole big enough to get Andrew out, but nothing seems to work.

“Don’t just stand there! Do something already!” Knuckles shouts.

Sonic eventually then starts throwing a series of punches and kicks trying to get to Andrew, but the two of them aren't making any progress. Andrew continues screaming in pain trying to get outside of Chaos. Chaos sees what Sonic and Knuckles are trying to do and he reaches out with a long arm and smacks them away across the street. Andrew however can’t take any more pain and begins to use his powers to break free of Chaos’ hold on him. In an explosion of raw power, he manages to break free of Chaos’ hold and lands on the ground. Andrew stands up and forms two balls of energy, one in each hand, brings them together and lets loose a powerful stream of chaos energy directly at Chaos. The power of the energy stream is highly blinding so everyone covers their eyes. Then stream of energy eventually stops and Andrew is breathing heavily as he maintains the same pose he had when using the chaos energy. Chaos is left on the ground and slithers away to a manhole cover and disappears into the sewers. He looks up and sees that Eggman’s holographic projection is gone. Once everything settles down, the people disperse and Andrew falls to the ground and passes out. Sonic, Sonia, Silver, and Knuckles all rush over to help him. Before Andrew finds himself carried back inside the palace, he notices that he’s moving towards a light in the sky before everything goes black.
Sign up to rate and review this story