Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heart strings

Oh, Lunch.

by nuerue 2 reviews

Food fight

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-26 - Updated: 2011-04-26 - 1387 words

1Funny
Heyheyhey, Hope everyone is having a nice day, its finally warm here in shippensburg PA. I’ve been bumming around outside instead of writing but I’m on track now, even if nature is begging through my windows.




“You know, the more you curse them, the more they’ll curse you, right?” He had said to me. How right he was. The only reason he even cam over was because I was staring at him bluntly. I didn’t even try to hide it or have the decency to look away when he caught me. I could of said something cool when he said that. I could of said “They’re doing a damn god job, Hi my name is Rachel, I’m sorry for the staring but I just couldn’t believe they allowed angels into the school.” Actually no. I’m glad I didn’t say that, that was cheesy and it would of been the creepy icing on the top of the cake.
I poked at my egg salad, ignoring the conversation around me. I mean I’m a pretty cool person, I know what to say to be funny, I can carry a fucking conversation. I just cant move when he looks at me. I wonder if I really blew my chances with getting to know him. Oh but I just knew he’d be cool. He was all confident walking up to me, all cute with his commenting on my mumbling. His glasses sliding a little down his nose when he talked.
I’ve never felt so infatuated with a kid before, and usually I keep my cool around then. Not Shawn.
"FUCK!" I yelped when I stabbed my hand with my fork. I don’t even know how that fucking happened but I now had the side of my hand in my mouth. A reflex I have when I’m hurt.
“Thats what you get you space cadet.” Peggy said and took a big bit of her sloppy joe. Part of which fell down her shirt leaving an attractive brownish/red line down her white blouse.
“HA! Thats what you get! You nasty nasty girl.” I said happily. Peggy was trying to clean her shirt off and looked up at me annoyed, before I could do anything she chucked a spoon full of the meaty paste at me. it landed on my chin and neck. It was hot and smelt awful. Gerard laughed hysterically while Dan and Mini quickly got up and started to leave the cafeteria. He looked at them and asked where they were going.
“I like my outfit today thank you very much.” And she left a confused Gerard who looked at Bert. Bert had a big grin on his face.
“You’re not just going to take that from her are you? Throwing meat at a vegetarian? Thats low Rae, she needs punishment.” Bert encouraged, but I was already way ahead of him. I leaned over the table to my little sister and looked her in the eye.
“You think that’s funny, Peggy?” she smiled
“I find it Hy-ster-i-cal!” She said annunciating each word.
“Right. Well, then I’m sorry.” I said as I pored my cranberry juice down her head. Her white blouse quickly became stained maroon and her hair was now awkwardly wet and sticky in some places. She was pissed looking. I sat back and enjoyed the view. She started to smile, which given her position I didn’t quite understand. She stood up, the whole cafeteria watching her as she went into the food line again. She came out and was running at me with a giant bucket of something.A cafeteria lady was chasing her. It kind of looked like the ice cream cartons. Oh shit. It defiantly is a ice cream carton. I tried to get out of my seat but I was not quick enough, she had turned the bucket upside-down on my head and pushed down. My whole face was surrounded by ice cold cream, I tried in vain to get the bucket off my head but ended up falling over from my thrashing around. the bucket fell off but I had to peel off the ice cream from my face so I could breath again. Mint-chocolate Chip. Not bad. When I peeled the ice cream off my eyes I could see the faces I heard laughing at me and I turned so red.
“Fucking dead Peggy!” I shouted and tried to run after her but I slipped in the ice cream and fell making the crown laugh harder. I could see Peggy’s legs from where I was and I quickly swung my legs around knocking her off her balance. She slipped and slid and eventually fell in the pit with me. I threw my arms up in victory. Gerard slid me his macaroni and I picked it up and grabbed some, I smeared it all over Peggy’s face. I could not stop laughing.
“What the fuck are you all waiting for?” I asked the people laughing and watching us. I grabbed a big blob of ice cream and threw it into them. Some people started to leave but the majority of them started chucking anything they could find at each other. Me and Peggy Just looked at each other and smiled.
“That was fun.” I said. Peggy looked down then came up with a shit eating grin.
“Yeah.” Was all she said before I felt the rest of her sloppy joe drip down my hair and onto my shoulders. Peggy giggled and started running away. You little virus! I ran after her and ran straight into a man. I looked up to see Principle McDollan. I looked at his now food covered suit and then finally up to his unamused face.
“You know you’re suspended right?” He asked monotone. I nodded.
“Yes sir.” I said trying not to smile as a banana hit his shoulder.
“And your sister.” He finished.
“Yes sir.” He pointed to the door and I walked back to the Table and found Gerard. He gave me a big hug and passed me my un-fooded art folder.
“Kept it under my shirt.” He explained. I thanked him and gave him another big hug before leaving the war zone. Peggy was right behind me. We walked to the main office and the second the secretary saw us she went to the phone.
“Could Raymond Toro please come to the main office. Raymond Toro to the main office.” I just gave her a small smile before turning around. There was no place to sit so we stood waiting for Ray. He came around the corner a couple minutes later and paused at the door when he saw us. His mouth opened and shut a couple times before he opened the door and came in.
“What in the hell?” He asked and took a step away from me when I stepped forward to explain. “No, that distance is a good one.” He said and turned to the secretary.
“You can’t expect me to drive them home like this.” He said terrified. She just handed him a clipboard with a sign out sheet and turned back to the computer. Ray signed the paper and started to walk out of the school, me and peggy close behind him.
“I don’t have a car Ray! I’m sorry!”
“Who started it?” he asked finally looking at us.
“Definitely Peggy.”
“You demented twin.” we said at the same time. Ray looked at me.
“How big did it get?”
“Whole fucking place man!” I said ecstatic. Just then Frank walked over to us and I remembered we had made plans to ditch early anyway.
“Uhm not that I’m not loving the meat and ice-cream look but you guys look like hell.” He said “you need a shower when you get home.” He said and laughed.
“No they need a shower before they get in my car" he said and walked to the side of the school. I was confused so we followed him. When we turned around the corner he had a hose.
“Ray, its fucking winter. I swear to god that if you-”
“Don’t care!” He shouted and covered up in freezing cold water.
Sign up to rate and review this story