Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 9

by rockerchick4life 2 reviews

gee gets to gome but is that the best thing for him...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-04-27 - Updated: 2011-04-27 - 525 words

0Unrated
franks p.o.v
i wake up to find gee's beautiful eyes staring at me and i smile and put my hand gently to his face and bring his face down to mine and our lips connect with furious passion and i feel him smile into the kiss so i deepen the kiss and i feel his tongue poke through my lips and wraps itself around my tongue, i am just about to do more when a doctor walks in and sits down on the edge of the bed and takes a deep breath ' mr way you have had a lucky escape and you are now alowed to go home but you have a physciatrist appointment next month' the doctor smiles at us and walks out, i get up and turn to gee with a big smile on my face and went to his bed and picked him up gently, it felt like i was picking up a bag of bones, i gasp and start crying and gee puts his pale ghostly hand up to my face and wipes away my tears then he snuggles into my neck as i start carrying him towards my car ' lets get you home baby' i whisper into his ear and he nods gently and then drifts off in my arms....

gerards p.o.v
i wake up and find frank still snuggled into my side, sleeping amd i look down at him just in time to see his amazing, sparkly eyes open and look into my eyes and then his hand comes up and cups my face, pulling me down to him and our lips connect and i feel a rush of intence love for this little man kissing me gently and i smile and as i do he deepens the kiss and i poke my tongue into his mouth and wrap it around his and .... then the bloody doctor walks in and i feel like shouting ' GET OUT' but i dont i just listen to what the doctor says he says something about me being able to go home and something about an appointment in a month then he leaves and frank turns around and picks me up and i hear him gasp as he feels my bones through my clothes which i have hidden under for so long, i look at him as his beautiful face crumples and he starts to cry , i feel really bad and i put my hand up to his face and wipe away his tears and i nuzzle my face into his neck and he whispers ' lets get you home gee' i nod and let the sleep consume me as feel my self drifting off on frankies strong shoulder.

mikeys p.o.v
i wake up to the sound of my phone ringing and immediatly pick it up and hear frank tell me that he is bringing gee home. i start to sob and i run to the front door and wait for my brother and best friend to walk through the door , little did i know that the nightmare is only just beggining.....

please r&r
Sign up to rate and review this story