Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Pagan Poetry

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Noriko breaks down and "makes up" with Kenji after a stressed out fight educed from work.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-04-27 - Updated: 2011-04-27 - 631 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pagan Poetry:

Something has happened to us. It's not with the work either for all us either. No, this is something deeper than that. I felt it just last night. My incident took place in Kenji's apartment. I remembered that I just yelled at him again and he went to bed alone. I should've gone home after that. But, I didn't. I just sat there in the dark, panting. The black pitch heightened my mood. However for some reason, I wasn't feeling any anger. I could feel my heart pounding up to my throat. I slowly turned my head to the door.

I need to make up with him. My body refused to move at first. I sat there, staring at the door. No, he should apologize to me first! I shook my head to myself. No, that's not right. I started the fight, not him. I have to be the one to apologize. The pounding crept into my head now. I stared at that darkened closed door. My eyes narrowed at it. My brain is longer in control. I rose to my feet and wander to the door.

I opened the door and peeked inside. Kenji lied on the bed when he lifted his head at me.

"Yeah?" he whispered at me. I shuffled my feet as I stepped inside. I could see his amber eyes cutting deep into my soul. I tugged on the black sleeves of my sweater.

"Well," I said. "I am sorry for yelling at you earlier." I went quiet.

"And?" my boyfriend asked. I made a face at him. This is hard. I can't think of anything to say anymore. Then, my brain stopped doing the thinking again. I just took off my sweater and tossed it to the messy floor below. I had his attention now. I walked over to his bed and crawled in. Kenji gave me a little smile.

"Well now," he said. "This is a welcome change." I looked up at him and nuzzled his bare chest. To my surprise, I found that he wasn't wearing anything under the sheets. I looked up to see him smirking at me.

"Why aren't you dressed?" I whispered. Kenji gave me a wicked smile as kissed me on the forehead.

"Take the rest of your clothes off and find out," he whispered. That statement was not necessary at all. I had already unzipped my jeans and had started pulling down my jeans. I kicked them out of the bed. Kenji grabbed onto my breasts before ripping off my bra. I kissed him on the lips as he pushed me onto my back. His hands slid down to my hips and slowly worked my panties off. He playfully pushed my thighs apart. I looked up at him, waiting. I reached up and put my arms around his neck.

"Take me," I whispered. "Please take me now." I felt him sliding himself into me before I could say a single word.

"Oh!" I moaned. "You're so big!" Kenji gave me a quick kiss before he began pumping in and out of me in a feverish rush. As he did his work to pleasure me, I threw back my head and closed my eyes moaning.

"Oh hell yes!" I cried. "More, more!" Kenji complied to my demands.

"OHHH!!!" I screamed. He's so good that I think my soul might leave my body. Work seemed like a distant memory that night. I just lied there and take the pleasuring assault inside of me. I don't care about some stupid fight or hellish work. I'm happy right now. Just let me be. I screamed out louder for my boyfriend as he pumped even harder inside of me.

Her Younger Sister Had a Blister Where I Kissed On Her Thigh
Sign up to rate and review this story