Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

The Photoshoot

by RaidenRose 0 reviews

Waking up the boys in the Hell House is a hard job.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-05-01 - Updated: 2011-05-01 - 955 words - Complete

1Funny
A ray of sunshine seeped through the slight crack in the curtain, making thousands of dust particles visible - just floating carelessly through the air and sending a misty light over the small bedroom. Clothes were scattered all over the burnt carpet, and empty booze bottles and cans lined the surfaces. In the double bed lay two people; a long, lean body with blonde hair, and brown unders sprawled behind him on the pillow. A gold ring pierced through his left nostril, he rolled over and buried his nose into her hair. Besides him was a much shorter girl, with long, choppy blue hair, a button nose and deep brown eyes that were gazing up at the ceiling, contemplating whether she should wake everyone up so they could get to the photoshoot they had today.

She blew a patch of Duff's dirty blonde hair that tickled her nose, and carefully rolled herself from under his slumberly hold, and fell flat onto the floor. Holding bakc a laugh, she bit her lip as she hauled herself up and picked up a thin, short summer dress with floral pattern and slipped it on. Then she stepped out of the bedroom to see Izzy sending Steven a death glare as he excitedly talked about the photoshoot.

"What are you doing up so early?" she asked Izzy.
"This dickhead woke me up..." Izzy sighed as he lit up a cigarette. She shook her head and then stepped fearlessly into a room she would never dare step into - Axl's room. He shared with Slash, but Axl's room. She carefully stepped around the cave man like figure that was slumped on the floor cuddling an empty bottle of Jack on the floor, snoring loudly. She stood over the edge of the bed and with both of her hands, she gripped Axl's wrist and yanked him - with all her force - from the bed. She stepped back and watched as his body landed on top of Slashses, Axl's eyes snapped open and to her surprise, Slash was still deep in slumber.

"Raiden Invicta fucking Von McKagan!" Axl growled as he scrambled to his feet and Raiden turned and ran for her dear life. The two ran around the cramped apartment for five minutes straight, jumping over sleepy bodies and dodging furniture until Axl gave up and stormed into his room to wake Slash up.

Raiden strolled back into her bedroom, breathlessly. She delicately placed her hands on Duff's ankle that was hanging over the bed. She glanced at his feet, then smiled to herself. She had an odd love for his feet, they were cute. Then she tugged and tugged until he stirred in his sleep and woke up. The first thing he did was send a sweet, angelic smile to his wife.

"G'morning baby," he said, "what are we doing up so early?"

"Photoshoot," she reminded him. He nodded and let her help him sit up, even though he weighed three times as much as she did and was twice as tall.

Eventually all the Gunners were dressed. Steven was the first outside, blue eyes shining eagerly, dancing around.

"Can I drive Rai?" he asked hopefully as the others joined him around the large van that they transported themselves in. "Can I, please?"

"He'll kill us all," said Axl, before Raiden could reply. "Don't let him drive."

"I wanna drive," said Duff.

"Last time you drove it took half an hour to get the seat back into its original position," Raiden teased. "I'll drive." She slid into the driver's seat and Duff got in on the other side, sliding his hand over hers. The rest of the guys clambered into the backseat, Slash's hair flying wildly everywhere and Izzy teasing him about it as Steven searched for an extra bottle of booze and Axl made a sarcastic comment about the immaturity of his passengers.

"Are we all strapped in?" called Raiden, interrupting a potential fight.

"Strapped in like jockstraps!" Steven yelled. Slash smacked him:

"Too much information, fucker!"

Raiden laughed, rolling her eyes, and backed out of the driveway. She drove all the way there with her hand underneath Duff's, that's how badass she is. (It's how the rock stars do.)

When they arrived, they found that the photographers and extras were already there, setting up. There were chairs and sofas and various other props such as this, and a long, wooden wardrobe where their costumes lay.

"Fuckin' get to dressing," said Robert John, one of the photographers there. "You're late."

"Fuck you," grumbled Slash, under his breath, as they all headed off to the dressing rooms to change. Raiden walked in to see her long time best friend and six month girlfriend of Axl Rose already in there, her tongue down Axl's throat, Axl's hands running through her brown red hair. Laurie... Raiden chuckled and then walked over to Duff who was leaned on the counter falling asleep. She slapped his butt and he shot up, glaring at her.

"Baby," she sighed, pulling his shirt over his head helping him dress. "you've really got to wake up. Get some coffee down you or something."

"I hate coffee." He grunted. Soon enough they were all ready and sat on a brick wall, facing the camera.

Duff sleepily rested his head on Slash besides him, aimlessly staring at Raiden who stood besides the photographer. Raiden scrunched up her face in hopes to get him to crack a smile for the camera - because let's face it, his smile was wonderful - but no. He just stared with a sleepy gaze, almost as if he was in a trance, wondering how he ever scored so lucky with a wife like her.
Sign up to rate and review this story