Categories > Anime/Manga > Ouran High School Host Club > Kyoya's Status Updates

Back to the Stress

by Zexion_Number_VI 1 review

Category: Ouran High School Host Club - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Parody - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-05-02 - Updated: 2011-05-02 - 240 words

-1OOC
So...that "awe" I was in when I was watching the sakura trees...yeah...that didn't last too long. Immediately I was ambushed when I came back. It was a good thing I saved the blossoms long enough to give it to them. Tamaki seemed extra happy to see me when I came in. When I gave him the flower, he hugged me. I hugged him back, as a nice gesture. Sad thing? I enjoyed it a bit too much and we stood there like that for what seemed like a year. Then Tamaki whispered something to me that I'll never forget in all my years. "Don't ever leave my side again, Kyoya. I need you more than I can express." I gasped, my eyes widened, and I almost couldn't breathe. But, I had to keep my cool. I had to. I couldn't let him know how that made me feel, or else they'd all use it over me. Jeez, I feel like all I talk about anymore is Tamaki Suoh. Stupid asshole seems to run my life through my mind and emotions. Maybe I should become like the blue-haired guy from that game Kingdom Hearts and just say I have no time for emotions. It might save me from developing stronger feelings for the spoiled brat. Well, that's enough of a rant for now. Don't want to use up all my paper. Well, goodbye for now.

-- Kyoya Ootori
Sign up to rate and review this story