Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Without A Sound She Took Me Down

You'll Be in my Heart

by sparkle_monster 1 review

Another tragic incident. When all else fails, sing a song from Tarzan.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-05-02 - Updated: 2011-05-03 - 925 words

0Unrated
"Boys I'm going out shopping. Need anything?" Lynz asked me and Gerard as we watched are daughters play with each other. We shook our heads. 
"Alright I'm heading out! Love you!" she kissed Gerard on the lips, Bandit and my girls on the head. She patted my shoulder and headed towards the door. 
"Love you too hun!" Gerard called out.
I looked at the three girls playing on their little mat type thing. They were three beautiful girls. 
 "You know Bandit looks a lot like you" I said to Gee. 
"She got you nose, lips, and eyes." Bandit looked up at us with her big shining Hazel eyes.
"I guess she does." Gerard said picking her up and holding her.
"I hope she doesn't act like me. Just the whole "fuck up" part. The amazing part I hope she inherits" he laughed as well did I. 
I picked up Cherry then Lily and placed them on my lap. I bounced them up and down until they fell asleep. 
"Be right back I'm gonna put these two upstairs." I said to Gerard. He nodded as I cradled them in my arms and brought them to the room I was staying in.
I put them in their crib and kissed them each on their foreheads. 
"Never leave me you two, never leave" I whispered to them. I turned the lights off and walked back down stairs to rejoin Gerard on the couch. He was still holding Bandit in his arms. He was watching Pokemon when his phone rang. I watched him answer it, his face dropped within two seconds of the conversation. He dropped the phone, got up and handed me Bandit. He grabbed his coat and his keys, heading to the front door
"Gerrard-" he cut me off. 
He turned around with tears in his eyes. 
"Lynz.... Crash..... Was really... Bad."
He said and then he walked out the door getting in his Trans-Am then driving away. 
Bandit began to cry probably sensing the absence of her father. I rocked back and forth trying to hush her. 
"Shh Bumble B. It's okay. Daddy and Mommy will be home soon. But right now Uncle Frankie is gonna be with you tonight." I said to her. Her crying began to seize but the tears kept coming. 
So, I thought back to a few months ago   I think I recall telling me Bandit love Tarzan. So why not? I thought of a song and sang it to her. 
"Come stop your crying
It will be all right
Just take my hand
Hold it tight
I will protect you
from all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry"
By the time I reached that part she drifted into sleep. 
I sighed and smiled as I brought her upstairs to sleep. 
I decided to sit in the hallway, just in case my girls or Bandit started crying. 

I was just about to drift off into sleep when I heard a car door slam and someone enter the house. Knowing it's Gerard, I hurried down stairs, almost falling. 
"Gerard! Is everything okay? Is she alright? Are you alright?" 
He looked up at me with blood shot eyes. He tried to open his mouth but he closed it as years fell from his eyes. All he did was shake his head. 
He say down on the couch and buried his hands in his head. I quickly ran and made coffee for him and I sat down next to him. 
"She's gone Frankie. She's gone. Fucking a drunk driver totaled her car. It killed her instantly." he fell into me sobbing. He kept repeating "She's gone she's gone". 
"Bandit," he said "where's Bandit?" he lifted himself up. 
"Asleep upstairs." I told him as he got up and ran upstairs. 
My phone rang causing me to jump. It was Mikey.
"Dude where's Gerard? I heard what happened. " he said. 
"He's here. He's just upstairs with B"
"I'm coming over. So is Alicia." he hung up right after that. 
I went up stairs to check on my girls and Gerard. I peeked into Gerard's room. He was holding Bandit on his bed. He was saying something to her but I couldn't hear. 
I walked over to my room. Cherry and Lily were wide awake. I picked both of them up and sat on my bed. 
"Looks like it's you me, Gee, and Bumble B" I said to them. Having them understand a little running they giggled. 
"Again, please don't leave me ever. Be Daddy's little girls forever." I said to them. 
I found myself crying just staring at them while thinking about Jamia and Lynz.
Jamia. 
"When you girls are older," I said to them "one is getting mama's ring and one is getting her dog tag" I looked down at them. They were smiling up at me, completely oblivious to what's going on.
I'm going to protect these girls from every harm in this world. Nothing bad is gonna touch them. No boy will ever break their hearts. No friend will ever back stab. No one will hurt my daughters. Nobody. 

/For one so small,
you seem so strong
My arms will hold you,
keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry
'Cause you'll be in my heat
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more/

______
Woo! Another chapter done!
Again I would like (woahh my space bar got a seizure!) thank unitedsuck007 killjoyblackrose lolhai shexxie
Sign up to rate and review this story