Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives are the Deadliest to Lead.

Prologue

by hollie443 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-05 - Updated: 2011-05-05 - 223 words

1Original
This is crazy! I am not a murderer! Not only that but how the fuck do you get charged with the murder of a man who can’t die?! It’s just stupid. I mean I wouldn’t be too bothered if (a) He had actually really died. (b) if it was me who actually shot him and (c) if they weren’t just assuming it was me because I had been in Juvi before! It wasn’t fair! And it wasn’t even like I was in Juvi for murder or anything. Perhaps I was being childish but I was right, I know that much!

And to add to my… uh… problems… or was it stupidity? I just stole my parole officer’s car in order to escape. Oh and I also knocked him out and left him locked in a cupboard in the hotel he was keeping me in until my court date. I’m not long out of Juvi… well I did a stint in prison too. What can I say… I was a troubled girl. Well maybe in some people’s eyes I still am.
So yeah… here I am. Driving a stolen car to my freedom and most likely to be a fugitive when my parole officer wakes up. Well… when he manages to get out that is…
Sign up to rate and review this story