Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cancer

Drugs Gimme Drugs

by circusfreak7 2 reviews

LynZ's POV.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-06 - Updated: 2012-10-08 - 291 words

0Unrated
LynZ's POV

I couldn't sleep last night. I was thinking about Gerard. I wrapped my arms tight around his waist while he slept deeply. Tears ran down my cheeks as I thought about how long he might have left.
There was no way I was going to let him die on me that easily. I kissed him gently on the cheek and finally let myself sleep.
I woke around 8 in the morning and went downstairs to see Alicia, Jamia, Bethany and Krista standing in the kitchen.
"Hey LynZ,"Krista said, hugging me tight. "We were thinking, wanna go for a walk?"
"Morning," I replied. "Sure, sounds great."
We left the house in silence. I didn't bother with breakfast. I was feeling sick and just wanted to get outside. When we got past the main road I inhaled the fabulously fresh air.
"Mmm..." I hummed quietly.
"Hmm?" Asked Alicia.
"Oh, nothing, I was just... humming." I said, smiling at her.
She returned my smile sympathetically.
We walked on and talked a little as we went.
"So DangerDays is going well huh?" Asked Bethany, breaking the silence.
"Hmm? Oh,uh, yeah, great." I murmured, not paying full attention.
Suddenly I felt sharp tears filling my eyes. They trickled slowly down my cheeks with no warning whatsoever.
"Are you crying!?" asked Krista, alarmed.
"No, just.. something in my... eye..." I sniffed, keeping my head down.
The converstaion pretty much ended there. We took a shortcut back to the house. It was around 12.00pm when we arrived.
Gerard, Mikey, Bandit, Ray, Cherry, Lily, Frank and Bob were sitting in the kitchen eating pizza and sushi. I went over to Gerard and hugged him tight.
"I love you." I whispered to him.
"I love you too."
Sign up to rate and review this story