Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Little Merman

The Little Merman

by unicornmikeh 2 reviews

The Boat Party. I bobbed my head up out from under the black waters, and crossed my arms under my chin and looked over at the huge wooden boat floating over my home. Music was playing loudly and p...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2011-05-08 - Updated: 2011-05-08 - 1146 words

1Funny
The Boat Party.
I bobbed my head up out from under the black waters, and crossed my arms under my chin and looked over at the huge wooden boat floating over my home. Music was playing loudly and people were dancing around on the deck. I sighed. “Why can't I be up there?” I asked, looking over at my best friend, Lindsey, who was just floating there under the water and looking up at me. She said something, but I couldn't hear it, and bubbles just floated up. I pet her head and dove back under the water, and flipped my tail around to swim closer to the ship. “Maybe I can find something else for my collection.” I called back to her, she was trying to follow but she was kind of slow. I smiled.

Swimming up to the side of the boat, I climbed up a little bit, and peered over the side. I looked at all the men dancing, and there was even a big white fluffy beast! I'd have to ask Matt what that is later! It ran up to me and licked my face. I screamed and fell off the side of the boat and hit the water. I hoped none of the humans noticed. Well, that was a risk I would have to take.

“Let's go home!” Lindsey whined. I looked back at her and smirked, she was a bit of a scaredy-cat. I climbed back up to the side of the boat and peered over the side again. I looked through the crowd of humans and hoped my bright red hair wasn't to noticeable. I saw a girl, in a blue dress, dancing around with the white beast. I smiled at her, she was pretty... Pale, with bright blue eyes and black hair. I ran a finger over the side of the boat and stared out dreamily.

A man started shooting off bright colored explosions in the sky and my eyes widened. I wonder what those were! The white fluffy beast came back over to me and I gasped and almost fell off again. It had a silver piece in it's mouth and I took it. I have another treasure! It was long and skinny on one side and had four jagged edges on the other. I wonder what this was...

Just as I was beginning to think about this, something exploded. Not in the sky, but on the boat! The boat rocked and part of it was flying in to the ocean now! I could see a statue of the princess fall into the water, and heard screaming. I turned around and saw the actual princess falling into the water, after trying to hold onto a barrel of whiskey.

I jumped off the boat and swam after her quickly, diving under the water and racing down to her. I wrapped my arms around her figure and pushed us both back and above the water. I held onto her waist as my heart was pounding. I'm saving a human! I'm helping a human! And a princess! I smiled vibrantly and swam us both to the shore, where I drug her up on.

Leaning over her, I pressed our lips together and pushed my hands down on her chest, trying to help her breath. I did this a couple times and finally, she coughed up a bit of water, and looked up at me dazily. “W-Who are you?” She asked.

I was going to answer, but I heard footsteps and quickly dove back into the sea, and hid behind a rock. I watched as a man came and helped her up, and back to the castle. I frowned slightly, as I felt Lindsey swim back up to me.

Lindsey smiled slightly, “You did a good job, Gerard, she could have died....” and then frowned again, “Now, can we go home?!” She whined. I nodded and started swimming away from the boat, but I stopped once and looked back at the explosions in the air and took one last listen to the beautiful music playing. I sighed. When was it my turn to dance and play along with them? I wish I could be a part of that world....

“Woah!” I dove down to the bottom of the ocean and saw the statue of the princess. “I need to get this back to my cave.” I purred and began pushing it along with us. I admired it the whole way... The princess was so pretty.
-

When we got back to the castle, I could see my father, Donald, wasn't so happy as he sat on his throne, holding his trident. I tried to sneak past him to my room, but he obviously, he caught me like always.

“GERARD.” His voice boomed.

I turned around, holding my treasure behind my back. “Yes, father?” I swam into the throne room and up to him. My dad loved me. I was the best of my brothers, as he said. I had the most beautiful voice.

“You missed your concert today. Do you know how embarrassed I when that sea shell opened and it was empty!? And, oh! How humiliated your brothers were, too! You let use down, Gerard! Where were you!?” He growled, his hair blowing out with the waves behind hair.

“I... I....” I couldn't say I was off watching the humans again, he would kill me!

“You were out watching boats again, weren't you! What have I told you, Gerard!? Humans are sick and nasty creatures!”

Swimming back a little, I glared, “No, they aren't!” I defended them. “They're beautiful and so intelligent!”

My father glared me down. “I forbid you from going up there again!”

I felt my heart fall in my chest a little. “You can't do that!”

“I just did! Go to your room and stay there the rest of the night!” He screamed at me and I swam back, quickly, starting to cry. I turned around and swam out of the room hiding my face, just as Brian entered the throne room.

“What's wrong with Gerard, Majesty?” Brian asked as he bowed before the King.

“He was off admiring humans again... Do you think I'm to hard of him, Brian?” Donald asked, beginning to calm down and feel slightly guilty.

“No, Sir! You need to be strict on him! Since he is going to be the new King one day...” Brian answered with a straight face.

“Brian, I want you to watch Gerard for me. Everywhere he goes. I don't want him going anywhere near those humans again!” My father hissed, slamming his trident now.

Brian squeaked and hid back in his shell a little. “Me, sir? I can't stop him, though!”

“Maybe you can't stop him, but you can definitely come back here and tell me about it! Now, go! Today has been a horrible day...”
Sign up to rate and review this story