Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

My Selene

by RaidenRose 1 review

I don't know why I bother with ficwad... but hey ho.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2011-05-08 - Updated: 2011-05-08 - 743 words - Complete

2Ambiance
Selene stood there in all her glory. Dressed in the whitest summer dress that was almost the same colour as her skin, and the finest silver jewellery lined her neck and wrists. The night was dim and the only light in the mansion that was lit was the master bedroom, where Selene stood at the door, standing her ground, feet apart and just staring at her husband who lounged on the bed, hand holding up his head as he watched her. Every evening when she went out to do a show, he would stay up until 3am for his sweet Selene. But still.. solitude was upon his skin, a life that's bound by the chains of reality.


"Would you let me be your Endymion?" he asked as a cluster of his golden red hair fell past his shoulders. His green eyes shaded a slight blue, and his skin was just as pale as hers. Dressed in nothing but his boxers, his body was like a serpentine, just lying, watching, waiting. Gradually, a smile grew on her face, a half smile.


That was how it was exactly last night. Except tonight it was 3:30 and she still wasn't here. Axl would bathe in her moonlight and then slumber in peace. Enchanted by her kiss in forever sleep. He dropped to the bed and sighed, staring up at the ceiling. He couldn't sleep if he didn't engross himself in her body. She was what chased his nightmares away.


But until we unite, I live for that night. Wait for time, two souls entwine. In the break of new dawn, my hope is forlorn. Shadows, they will fade. But I'm always in the shade without you...


Axl stood to his feet and stepped out of his bedroom, gasping in surprise at how cold the wooden floor was against his bare foot. He stepped out onto the balcony. Serene and silent sky, rays of moon are dancing with the tide. A perfect sight, a world divine. And Axl felt like the loneliest child alive, always waiting, searching for his rhyme. He's still alone in the dead of the night. Panic set in, still no sign of her. At a quick pace he walked to his bedroom, and lie back on his bed, glancing at the clock every few minutes. Silent he would lie with a smile on his face, appearance deceives and the silence betrays.


As I wait for the time, my dream comes alive. Always out of sight but never out of mind and under waning moon, still I long for you. Alone against the light, solitude am I.

In the end, I'm enslaved by my dream, In the end, there's no soul who'd bleed for me



4:30am. Hidden from the light now, he's sealed in his cave. Trapped in a dream that is slowly turning to a nightmare. Decaying bodies overtake him. Where he's all alone. Venial is life when you're but a dream. He felt so empty as he tried to stop himself from falling to sleep. He was clinging to a hope that's beginning to fade, trying to break the desolation he hated. An anger bubbled up inside of him, and accusations were shooting around his mind - so loud he couldn't cope.


But until we unite I live for that night - Wait for time when two souls entwine. In the break of new dawn, my hope is forlorn. We will never meet; only misery and me.

This is my final call - My evenfall. Drowning into time I become the night



As the room began to fade to a flush pink as the sun began to rise, by the light of new day he felt himself fade away. Reality cuts deep.


Axl snapped his head up as he heard a rustling, and he sent a glare towards the empty doorway - but it wasn't as empty as he thought. Stood there in this time a black flowing dress, the angelic appearance she usually harboured was no longer - yet had a dark mystical look. Her long black hair fell past her thin shoulders in waves and her lips were as red as deep blood, and she still painted that smile on her face. He stood to his feet, a dizzy rush coming over him. Slowly stepping towards her, and his hands trailing her shoulders, her neck, her face, her breast.


"My Selene" he whispered as he lunged forward, hungrily attacking her lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story