Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Past is Past, Future is Forever.

Chapter 5

by mcr_killjoy 0 reviews

Frank and Rosie share their past.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-09 - Updated: 2011-05-09 - 777 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Yeah Sure, well I was only 13 when your mom and I met, and yeah we were inseperable from the first day we met and then she fell pregnant with you when we were both 14, we were so young, but she moved to England, we tried everything we could to talk her parents out of moving, but your grandparents were adament that it was for the best, I was heartbroken, but we stayed in touch, I was so scared, I was only 14, and I had no idea about kids, but she loved them, so she had you, because of the long distance we didn't stay in a relationship either, but then three years later I found out she died, and you was in care, I wanted to get you but because of the band and everything i didn't think I would be able to cope, I was still young, I drank a lot of the time and Jersey was a rough place, I didn't want to involve you in that, I couldn't give you the live you deserved, I had no proper job and no money, I didn't expect my parents to pay, they only had just about enough money to keep me. I know that now even though we are still a band, that you were old enough to look after yourself and i wouldn't have to watch you 24/7" he said, I looked up at him.

"I'm glad you got me Frank" I said as he pulled me into a hug and said "you can call me dad if you wanna"

It sounded weird at first, but then again it felt nice, it was the first time I was ever able to say this.

"Okay Dad" I said and he smiled.

"Can I ask you something?" I said, he nodded.

"Would you hate me or leave me if I told you about my past?" i said nervously.

He had told me about why he left me, and I accepted this, they were valid enough reasons, I'm sure I would do the same if I was in his position, now I felt it was only fair if he knew about what lifes been like for me.

"I would never hate or leave you Rosie, no matter what" he said, I nodded.

"Well, they told me the truth when I was 10, that my mom was dead and they didn't know who my dad was. Finding out that left me devastated, I didn't know what to do, so I became depressed, I would lock myself in my room all the day, i refused to eat a lot of the time, which is probably why I'm still so thin, they took me to the doctors because the thought I seemed underweight, the doctor clarified that I had an eating disorder. I was suicidal, thats when I found your band, and well the lyrics and everything just had so much meaning that I felt I could relate to them and then I found had someone to believe in and live for, before that though the depression got really bad, I would go out and drink on the streets with older kids, in the end I had to have my stomach pumped, Matt found out when he caught me off guard when I was getting changed he saw my scars, but he never told, he's a good friend, he's my best friend, but thanks to your band, i'm still here, 'cause I had faith and I knew I would be okay one day" I finished, Frank looked at me, his eyes tearful.

"Rosie, come here" he said as he pulled me into a hug, he kissed my forehead, "I'm so sorry, I feel so bad, I'm glad our band helped you, but promise me one thing?" he said, I looked up to him and nodded, "dont you ever ever do anything like that again" he said.

"Okay dad I promise" I said and I hugged him. I'd finally met one of the five people that have gave me the will to live, and they were everything I expected and more. They were genuine.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned round to see Mikey, "yeah?" I said.
"I'm sorry, I heard you talking, I'm so sorry, I'm glad our band helped you" he said.

"It's okay mikes, now how about a little fun" I said with a mischevious grin, this plane ride was dragging and I was that bored I was on the verge of a breakdown, I had to entertain myself.

"Rosie, what are you thinking?" Frank said.

I rubbed my hands together, looking behind me, I had a plan.
Sign up to rate and review this story