Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Auditions for my new story!

Mikey's girlfriend!!

by CosmicZombie 1 review

find out who got the part of mikey's gf...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-09 - Updated: 2011-05-09 - 207 words

0Unrated
shit guys, i totally forgot to update and tell you who got the part...eeeek, really sorry :L anyways, congratulations to....xxKilljoysxx !!!
everyone else, i'm really sorry you didn't get the part- i would have loved to pick you all for Mikey's gf, but i couldn't...it would have made a pretty weird story xD I narrowed it down to three again- xxKilljoysxx, jadesohma and SpencerG...but i decided that xxKilljoysxx fitted the part best :) really sorry to everyone else and thank you all so much for your auditions- i really hope you can enjoys the story anyway.
I should be updating in the next week or so...I'm still trying to finish "You'll Never Fit In Much, Kid", and i was sooooo pissed off with myself cause i'd already written this chapter, but i accidentally deleted it D: anyway, the next chapter should be up soon, and thank you all so much for your reviews and being patient!
stay beautiful and keep it ugly :)

CosmicZombie xo

p.s. i recently started a frerard summer fic- it's funny and lighthearted and if you wanna check it out while you wait for the next chapter and R&R it, you'd make my day :)http://www.ficwad.com/story/156984
Sign up to rate and review this story