Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > AUDITIONS

Results

by BlueFlare12 4 reviews

Who got what...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-09 - Updated: 2011-05-09 - 317 words

0Unrated
The story will be called Wasted,
I decided that you should all have a part in my story ;] SO in order of audition, here are your parts:

Hozzie- An unpopular girl who shares Art class with Gerard. ( If you dont want to be 17 please say and i will change it)

Sarah Star- Queen Popular Girl, who 'hates' gays but is one herself, she trys to hide it because its not whats 'in'. In the same grade as Hayley.

Mia Mallone- A friend of Hozzie and has a GF named Valkyrie

Jenna MacDonald- A loner that is in some of the gangs lessons, also unpopular because she is not as outgoing as others.

Pippi- Sister to Hayley and a year old (15), has a crush on Jay. Moved in with the Ways.

Rosie- Good friends with Hayley, Draws alot and sometimes gets into fights.

Mark- Has a Twin called Jay, Best Friends with Hayley and Frankie, Has a crush on Gerard. Is enemys with Sarah Star.

Jay- Best friend is Pippi, and sits with Jenna alot in classes.

Nolee- Princess Popular girl, who is enemys with Pippi and Rosie. Thinks she is better than everybody else.

Valkyrie- Has a GF Called Mia. Is extremly talented and prefers to be unpopular even though she could probably be the queen of the school.

Leslie- Friends with Mikey and the gang, hates himself most of the time and is picked on most of the time.

Maria-Queen of the outcasts and very caring, the populars are very afraid of her!

Hayley[me]- The Way family took her and her sister in after an accident involving her perants, she was only living a few streets away, so they didnt have to be taken away from their friends. Was involved in the accident, so has afew broken bones.

Most people will be 14 or 15, all of Gerards friends are 17. The chap should be up tonight.
Sign up to rate and review this story