Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Intertwined with Destiny or the Evil Within

Chapter 2: Rose

by lilyqueen777 0 reviews

A/N 2: Rose, point of view in this chapter, because she get her millennium item.

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Ryou Bakura, Yami Bakura - Published: 2006-05-25 - Updated: 2006-05-25 - 466 words - Complete

2Original
Intertwined with Destiny or the Evil Within

Chapter 2: Rose
RRIINNGG, banged, crash, boom! This always happens to me all the time!
"Are you alright?" Daphne asked while peering in from the door. She already came, I thought. When was the last time I saw her, oh yeah, yesterday, on Friday at school! I was on the floor because of my alarm clock! I know it is Saturday but I wake up early to watch Saturday cartoons! (A/N: Me too! I cannot do it anymore but I sure did love it!)
"Stupid alarm clock" I said with a sigh while getting up from the floor. No matter how close I was to the alarm clock, I always manage to fall on the floor. (A/N: Poor Rose! Hehe!)
"Come on we invited Lily and Hope over to watch some TV" said Daphne.

"What time did you come over here?" I asked curiously.
"Around 5 o-clock in the morning!" Daphne replied very dryly.
"What" I screamed so loudly that maybe I awoke the whole neighborhood up, "Are you crazy?"
"Not as crazy as you!" said Daphne almost laughing at her own little sarcastic joke.
"Oh and some of the guys might come over" added Daphne thoughtfully "I am not really sure when."
I took a 5-minuite shower and decided to take some cereal.
"You want some?" I asked Daphne very innocently. I decided to let that lie slide by me. I wanted to know exactly why she just lied to me. Then there was silence in the room. It was a little too quiet and that was just a little too creepy! When it was too quiet in the room, I find that something very bad is going to happen to me. Then the doorbell rang, I was about to get it but Daphne got to the door first.
"Oh, hi Bakara!" said a cheerful Daphne. It was obvious that she likes him, and I guess this is just as obvious as how much I like Adam, someone very cute and smart. I thought that Bakara was a nice guy and all, but he is too quiet and that just creeps me out a little bit too much. Looks can be deceiving, because he keeps to himself all the time, especially during lunch, at school. When someone does that, I am sure that something is wrong. Is it me or does he just have a dark soul as well? Maybe I am thinking about nonsense. I heard a giggle.
"Sure" said Daphne. Then Bakara left.
"What was that about?" I asked and then added, "I know you have a crush on him!" I was just teasing Daphne---

Dun-Dun-Dun! So I promise to give you a bigger chappie when I do update it soon! I hope you enjoyed it!
Sign up to rate and review this story