Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days: Bob`s Story

Danger Days: Bob`s Story

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 5 reviews

Ever wondered what happened to Bob after he left the band? Or where he would fit into the Danger Days world? Would he become a killjoy, or work for BL/ind? Please tell me what you think.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-09 - Updated: 2011-05-09 - 820 words - Complete

2Original
It was your typical day on the mcr tour bus, but that was all about to change…
Mikey`s pov
“Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! I need coffee!”
“Ray, get your ass out of bed. Now!”
“Go away. I’m sleeping. Annoy your brother.”
I glanced over to where Gerard was standing swearing at the coffee maker.
“Work you fuckin piece of junk work!” I couldn’t help but feel sorry for it. My brother without his coffee was a very dangerous creature to be around.
I sighed. It might be best if I woke up Frank and Bob before I went and said something to him.
“This ought to be fun”. Waking up bob was considered a life threatening task. I scanned the tour bus for something I could use to defend myself, just in case.
“Bob, you awake yet?” I asked holding my breath. I didn’t want a repeat of last week. Let’s just say it involved a broken coffee maker and a very distraught older brother.
“Bob?” I asked again. No answer. I walked over to his bunk. It was empty. A single piece of a4 paper lay on the pillow.
“Guys, have a look at this.”
Normal pov.
“He’s gone?”
“No, frank, it’s just a joke. Of fuckin course he’s gone!”
“Gerard, shut up.” Ray glared at him. “He only asked. “
Gerard sighed. “Sorry. I just can’t believe it.”
None of them could. They didn’t understand how bob could just leave in the middle of the night like that, without giving an explanation or even saying where he was going.
They never saw him again after that. It was as though he had just vanished of the face of the earth. They all tried calling him, but he never answered. They went round to his house, but the place had been burnt down. Eventually they got a new drummer and moved on with their lives, but they all still wondered what had made bob decide to leave and where he was now…
California 2019. Present day.
“Jet, Poison. Up. Now.”
“Kobra, you aren’t the boss of me.” Party Poison said as he walked past him, running his hands through his bright red hair.
“Shut it! You think you’re so cool-“
Both of you, quiet, the kids asleep.” Jet Star spoke pointing towards the young girl that was fast asleep in one of the seats.
Party rolled his eyes. “Well, she needs to get up soon, we got plans today.”
“Yeah, the same plans from yesterday, and the day before and the day before that and-“
“we get it, Ghoul!” shouted Poison, Jet Star and Kobra Kid at the same time.
“Quiet!” yelled the kid that until a moment ago had been sleeping quite peacefully. “I was dreaming about mummy and daddy.”
The four looked down at the ground. “Sorry, Gracie we didn’t mean to wake ya.” Ghoul smiled at her.
Grace just shook her head. “Gracie?”
“Yeah, were sorry Kobra and Poison can’t shut up for more than 5 seconds at a time!” Jet walked over and picked the little girl up.
“Want some food?” He asked placing her down at the table.
“What is it?” she asked dubiously.
“Same as yesterday, and the day before.” He smiled apologetically.
“I`ll pass.”
“Can we go now?” kobra asked pointing to his brother and Ghoul who were pacing backwards and forwards. “I think they’re getting a bit impatient.”
“I’m sitting in the front this time!” yelled Grace, running out to the slightly beat up looking Trans Am that was parked outside the dinner they were in.
“Nuh uh! You sat in the front last time!” Fun Ghoul shouted running after her.
Jet Star just sighed. Sometimes he wondered who the bigger kid was…

Meanwhile at BL/ind headquarters.
Ow…where the fuck am I? My I head was killing me and I couldn’t see straight or move my legs. I glanced down at them and cursed. My legs weren`t broken (thank god) I was just tied down. (Which was just as bad, if not worse.)
“Fan fucking tastic…” I muttered to myself. I struggled to break free but soon realised it was pointless.
“Oh, good. You’re awake.” I heard a cold voice say. I tried to open my mouth to speak but failed.
“You’re probably wondering who I am and where you are, aren’t you?”
I didn’t care, If I was where I thought I was ( and judging by the lack of colour I guessed I was) I was pretty sure I was going to die. BL/ind and killjoys didn’t mix. I only hoped the others had escaped.
“I’m Korse. Being as you’re a killjoy,” he spat the word at me. “You have probably heard of me.”
I mentally nodded. Korse. Great, my day gets better and better…
Sign up to rate and review this story