Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gethsemane

Destroya

by theescapist99 4 reviews

Frank has a moment alone with Gerard. Mikey discovers something.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-05-11 - Updated: 2011-05-11 - 909 words - Complete

5Exciting
A/N: Short chapter, I know. Sorry! Writing the next few chapters is going to be tricky, so it might be a while.

Chapter Five: Destroya

They eventually made it back to the cabin. None of them spoke. Mikey tended to Gerard the moment they got there. He carried him to bed, bandaged his ankle, and tried to feed him. Gerard was still oblivious to anything that just happened, and Mikey was not really sure how or when he was going to tell him. Gerard and Ray had always been very close. Gerard often sought Ray's advice and guidance. Ray had helped Gerard through tough times.

While he hadn't been as close with Ray as Gerard had, Mikey always loved Ray too. It was hard to imagine that someone who you spent years of your life, crammed into tour bus with, suddenly just gone forever.

"Mikey..." Gerard's voice snapped Mikey out of his train of thought. He suddenly became aware of his brother, although he had been absentmindedly stroking his hand through his hair for the past twenty minutes.

"Yeah Gee?"

"Did we find Ray?” Gerard asked sleepily. It felt like a slap in the face.

Tears welled up in Mikey's eyes. He choked back a few sobs. No, he couldn't let Gerard see him cry. He would know. Mikey did the best thing he could think of and simply got up and left the room without another word.

He walked out into the kitchen and saw a back screen door. He opened it, walked outside, and leaned against the wall. Taking a deep breath of fresh air, he took this opportunity to weep openly.

"Oh god, Ray..." he sobbed out. He felt like they needed him now more than ever.

~

Gerard woke up in a haze. He felt hot. Everything was blurry. As he opened his eyes, it took him a while to realize --- something was standing over him. He almost screamed, but nothing came out other than an odd, raspy noise. As his eyes focused a bit more, he saw that it was only Frank. He immediately looked past Frank and saw that Mikey was absent from his bed.

"Where's Mikey?" was the first thing he asked.

"I think he's in Pedicone's room. How're you feeling?" Frank asked.

"Um...better, I guess?" said Gerard. Frank put a hand to Gerard's forehead.

"You still feel pretty hot." Frank frowned, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Gerard nodded. "Yeah, that is kinda bugging. Help me take my shirt off?” he asked Frank.

Frank was taken aback by the question, but complied eagerly. He peeled Gerard's 'The Crow' shirt off him, which was drenched with sweat. Gerard was then shirtless in front of him, his pale skin exposed. Frank eyed it hungrily. Gerard didn't exactly have the ideal, well-toned upper half that he did, but he still thought Gerard was beautiful. And he wanted him badly.

Frank moved in for a kiss, unable to resist. Gerard responded, and Frank immediately lowered his hands to grip Gerard’s waist. Frank then waited, and eventually put a hand down Gerard’s pants, cupping and fingering around his genitals. Gerard moaned. Frank became more aggressive, enticed by the sound. But once again --- Gerard pulled away.

“I’m not feeling too good…” Gerard told him apologetically “I don’t think we should…”

“Right…” Frank backed away, trying to hide his disappointment. “Sorry, I forgot for a minute there. You just looked so… hot.”

Gerard snickered “I certainly feel very hot. Anyway, Mikey could be back any minute.”

Gerard heard Frank mumble something about Mikey underneath his breath. He leaned in and gave Frank a small, quick kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry about Mikey.” Gerard whispered to him. "He's just scared, that's all."

"We all are, Gee. I am too.” said Frank.

Gerard looked into Frank’s eyes and told him “Don’t be. I won’t let them hurt you.”

Frank chuckled “You’re not exactly in fighting condition Gerard. Actually, it’s more you I’m worried about. We don’t even know what you’re sick with.”

“Doesn’t matter.” Gerard responded. “I’d die for you Frankie.”

Frank’s heart swelled. He examined Gerard’s expression, and knew he was being honest. Gerard wasn’t the type to go around saying things like that. He stroked Gerard’s face and placed a tender, gentle kiss on his lips. He could feel Gerard’s breath shaky against his face, and he whispered to him.

“If you die, we’ll die together.”

~

Mikey lifted himself off the ground. He had been curled into a ball, just rocking back and forth on the dirt for quite some time. He sniffed, wiping away the wetness on his face. He figured he shouldn’t be outside very long, and Gerard needed to be checked on. He was just about to go through the door, when he noticed something familiar looking near the corner of the wall. He approached it cautiously, and as he got closer, he realized what it was. It was the rifle from before. He bent down and picked up. Opening it, he could see some of the ammunition had been used. Ray probably tried to shoot whatever had attacked him. Mikey speculated, and a question dawned in his mind:

If Ray didn’t make it back to the cabin, what was this doing here?

~

Next chapter: The third strike.
Sign up to rate and review this story