Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > "If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out first-hand what it's like to be me"

Chapter 3.

by XFrankIeroismyheroX 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-05-13 - Updated: 2013-04-27 - 330 words - Complete

0Unrated
I ran down the street, not looking where I was going, not caring that it was pouring rain to match my mood. I just kept on running. Running from Frank, from my family, from everything. Frank lies, if he was gay or bi he would never date me. He would have some sexy punk kid as a boyfriend, not me. Old, scruffy, gothic me.

I kicked a stone and nearly screamed. It was more like half a brick. I heard my phone ringing so I got it out my pocket and saw it was Frank calling me. I pondered over if I should answer and decided I should.

“Hello?” I asked even though I knew who it was.

“G, it’s Frank!”

“Oh, hey.” I was trying to be nonchalant over it.

“Look please come home G! Or tell me where you are…? I don’t want you running off and getting hurt. I care about you…” I sighed.

“Wait…why are you calling me ‘G’?” Only Mikey and my Mum called me G.

“Mikey told me you like it but please come home!”

“Frank…I’m at Cemetery Drive; you know the one next to the graveyard?”

“Yeah I’ve seen it. Why are you there?”

“I always come here when I’m feeling depressed.” I stated. It’s true, I always come here even if it’s just to draw, it gives me a lot of inspiration.

“Okay. I’m coming now.” And he hung up.

I sat down under the oak tree that was next to my Grandmothers grave. I looked at the black shiny grave stone and wondered how we could afford such a beautiful stone…

//

I saw Frank running over looking breathless and tired. He looked at me with a lot of relief and ran over kneeling next to me.

“Oh Gerard! I was so worried!”

“Why?”

“B-because I care about you…”

“Yeah, yeah sure.” I waved him off looking up at the blackening sky.
Sign up to rate and review this story