Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keep Running

Party Time

by longstocking 2 reviews

Pippi and Kyle get to party for one night only.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-05-14 - Updated: 2011-05-14 - 1122 words

0Unrated
In The Beginning:
Pippi’s POV:
I Shook my head “No....Kyle...Im not gonna go to this damned party! Why should I?” I looked desperately at my best friend, hoping for an answer. Kyle Shrugged “Cause there’ll be hot guys there~”He smiled “C’mon Pippi...You’re so uptight! Loosen up! Come on~ Lets go get you all prettied up.” He smiled and grabbed my hand, dragging me to the house. Ugh. He insisted I wore my Little Black Dress and black heels. I rolled my eyes, yet, he nodded approvingly, looking me up and down. “Mmmm~...I’d tap that.” He winked and laughed as I felt my face go scarlet. “Like I said!!! Lighten up~! Now....Lets get your face all dolled up and do your hair...Then We’ll go out to the Party~”
Let’s see how we built up to this moment.....Hai! My name is Pippi Sinclair and Im 15. My best friend is Kyle Smith (Oh, He’s 16) and we do practically everything together. Kyle has a brother, John (Who’s 18) and I’m an only child. I never knew my parents; they buggered off and left me when I was like, 12....So~ Kyle and John let me move in with them.
Back to now, Kyle just finished getting changed himself....Mmmm~~ He looked fiiiine (if ya know what I mean, Eh? ;D) So I quickly put my eyeliner on, a little black eye shadow, some mascara and threw on some red lipstick, the harsh red against my ivory skin tone looking vampirific. He looked me over again and a sorted my hair “How’d I look~?” He grabbed me round the waist, pulled me close and whispered in my ear “Honey, You look good enough to eat.” He kissed my cheek quickly and let me go. I flushed and hurried quickly out the door. John yelled out to us from the living room “Have Fun you guys! Be safe! And Kyle, if you get a girl pregnant, Run. Run for the hills. And if it’s Pippi, Well, to be honest, you’re dead.” He smiled “Have a drink on me people!”
At The Party:
Kyle's POV:
I grabbed Pippi’s hand and dragged her into the party, the atmosphere hot and sweaty. Great. NOT. I Sighed “I’m sorry...This isn’t right, let’s go....” I turned, ready to leave. She pulled me inside the kitchen and towards the drinks...We were underage....we shouldn’t be drinking! She quite happily grabbed 2 plastic cups, filled with a blue liquid inside. I took a sip. Im not sure HOW Much vodka was in it, but from just a sip, it made my head spin. I blinked “Whoa....How the—“I stopped talking...Pippi was gone. I shook my head....No...No way....She’s 15! Dammit I shouldn’t have made her dress up...she could have easily passed for an 18/19 year old! I called out her name “Pippi!! Where the bloody hell are you?” I could hear a squeak come from behind a large brute of a guy. I knew it wasn’t her...It couldn’t be her....right? I scanned the room quickly and realised.....It could well have been her. I rushed my way over and grabbed her, wrapping my arms protectively around her. “Dude. Leave her alone.”
I Shoved this mass of man back into the crowd of people and smirked, feeling rather big. This guy turned back on me. “Nobody. I repeat, nobody touches The Hank.” His face was red with rage and his figure growing bigger by the second as he advanced on me and Pippi. “Pippi! Get outta here!” I pushed her towards the door as ‘Hank’ Punched me in the mouth. I spat out a mouthful of blood. “Okay...Now I’m pissed.” I glared at ‘Hank’ and kicked him in the balls. I watched him cower over in pain then rise up again as my fist sharply met his teeth. He wasn’t good looking before, but he sure as hell aint now. I pegged it towards the back door, grabbing Pippi and darting through the crowd.
We ran outside into the cold, crisp air. I fell back into the long grass and forgot I was holding Pippi’s Hand. She fell on top of me, Smile on face and sparkle in eyes. I heard her giggle as she squirmed to get off me. She gave up in the end though, deciding that lying in long grass is good fun. She wrapped her arms around me, holding me closely in a tight hug. I hugged her back, feeling a smile tug at my sore mouth. “C’mon....” I stood up and picked her up in my arms “Let’s go home...Im sure John's watching a movie or something stupid on TV....And hey, there’s always popcorn.....” She smiled and nodded, cuddling tiredly into my chest.

The Next Morning:
Pippi’s POV:
Im so glad our school doesn’t make us wear a school uniform....Cause I fell asleep in Kyle's arms on the sofa and he’s not smart enough to use that goop he calls a brain to think “Oh, Pippi needs to change!” No. but at least I didn’t have to go to school in my LBD. God, sometimes I just wanna....UGH. I managed to change into my usual attire, a red hoodie, and my skinny jeans with my red Converse (to match my hoodie, of course. I picked up my rucksack and iPod and marched out the door, with Kyle and John still half dressed following me. I Skipped breakfast. I rarely ate in the mornings. My friends disapproved of this and usually give me lectures....Hahaha! Who am I kidding? I don’t have any friends.....Im an outcast...I stick with Kyle...and Johns in sixth form so I hang with him sometimes too...and if he has a free period, he’ll come sit with me in classes... I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, “Come on you guys....Hurry up!” I walked quickly to school, afraid of being late and afraid to see her again...The girl who always picks on me. Lana Scotsfield was the queen bee. She ruled the school, and there she was. Waiting at the school gates with a smug grin on her face.

Rawr! Well, Hello Readers~ :) How's this for ya? I wrote a new story cause I had no internet and i decided...what the hell, lets post it to ficwad! ^_^
So like yeah....I'll post up auditions soon enough, if anybody wants to be in my story, of course...
lots of love, Longstocking xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story