Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Past is Past, Future is Forever.

Chapter 7.

by mcr_killjoy 0 reviews

Meeting Mrs Iero.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-14 - Updated: 2011-05-14 - 912 words - Complete

0Unrated
"FRANK ANTHONY THOMAS IERO JUNIOR, Where the hell do you think you have been, you've been gone all night, without even a phone call or a note, i've been worried sick" a lady who I presumed to be Franks mother yelled at him with an angry look on her face.

All the time I had been hiding behind Frank, until he pulled me out placing me infront of him with his hands on my shoulders.

"FRANK, who is this, what have you done to her!" his mother yelled again, with a look of disgust on her face. She must have thought I was a fan he had maybe 'slept' with. Eww, that would just be disgusting, especially now he was my dad and that.

"Mom, sit down I need to explain something" Frank said, motioning for his mom to sit down on the couch, which she did.
He sat down and I sat next to him. She look at him with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Right well mom, you remember Jamia who I met when i was 13, the one I was crazy about, well we like made this beautiful little thing, and then Jamia moved to england but she died in a car crash when Rosie was 4, and I felt now was the right time for me to get her" Frank said to his mom, who looked like she had calmed down.

"oh darling come here" she said as she hugged me. "i have a granddaughter, its amazing, I'm still angry at you Franklin for keeping this precious thing away from me!" she said, she pulled away and looked at me, "your so beautiful, and you look so much like your dad" she said and I smiled.

"Well Rosie, lets go get you unpacked" Frank said, as I began to follow him up the stairs, he opened a door and I walked in.

"Right, so this is gonna be your room" he said, "Want some help unpacking?"

"Yeh please if you dont mind dad" I said. It now seemed so natural for me to call him Dad, but this was all happening so quickly, I couldn't get my head around it. It felt like a dream.

"No probs, aww wow your guitar" he said as he started to unzip the case.

"Noo! don't open it!" I shouted, snatching my guitar out of his hands.

"Why?" he asked, looking puzzled.

"Cause, erm, erm, i'll do it, but I have to tell you something first" I said.

"Erm Okay" he said still looking confused.

"Well you see, this is gonna sound wierd and maybe a bit perverted, but my guitars named Frankie, after you, cause you influenced me to play guitar" I said, hoping he wouldn't mind.

"Aww wow, thats amazing, I inspired my own daughter, I'm proud, well lets see you play" he said as he pulled Frankie out his case.

"Er okay" I said unsurely, "you don't mind if I play one of your songs do you? i know them best"

"No problem, go ahead" he said smiling.

I picked up my guitar and began to play our lady of sorrows, Frank sang Gerards parts and I joined in with him.

When I finished he said, "your really good Rosie! and you have a great voice"

I thanked him, then his phone rang, "hello?, yeh we'll be over in a minute, okays no prob, byee" he said as he hung up.

"Gerard wants me to go have some band practice, you can come if you want, bring Frankie too!" he said excitedly. I laughed at him calling my guitar by his own name.

I picked up Frankie and followed Frank, we said bye to his mom, Linda, and walked round to Gerards, he only lived round the corner.
We knocked on the door and was greeted by Mikey who hugged me. We followed Mikey down to the basement. All the guys hugged me and that.

"You play guitar Rosie? Must run in the family" Bob asked.

"Yeah I do, guitars my best one, I can play a bit of drums and bass, and oh I can sing too" I said proudly.

"Gosh, more talented than Frank" Gerard said and Frank laughed.

"So you wanna play with us?" Gerard asked me.

"Yeah!!" I said excitedly.

"Okays, shall we do its not a fashion statement, its a deathwish?" Gerard asked.

"Oh Yeahh! I kick ass at that!" I said with a huge grin on my face, which the guys found hilarious.

We started to play and I got well into it, me and Frank even started spazzing out on the floor, which was funny. I sang some parts aswell.

We finished the song and Mikey said "Gosh Rosie, your amazing, we'll have to kick your dad out soon and hire you" which recieved a slap on the arm from Frank.

"Sorry, but even though she's my daughter she's not replacing me" he said sticking his tongue out at me, so I did the same.

We just chilled at Gerards for the rest of the afternoon, but then it got late so me and dad headed home, I went straight to bed as I was really tired. I just lay in bed for a few minutes, this seemed so abnormal, two days ago, I was moaning about who my dad could be to Matt and now my dad was the man from my favourite band, It wouldn't sink in that this was happening.
Sign up to rate and review this story