Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Hollywood Tonight

by RaidenRose 1 review

Based on the song Hollywood Tonight - Michael Jackson

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-05-15 - Updated: 2011-05-15 - 1850 words - Complete

1Moving
Hollywood Tonight.
1984

Even thought the sky was as black as it could be tonight, the lights of the billboards and busy shops ignited it up, tinting it a midnight blue colour. The streets were covered in ant like tourists who didn't mind the bustle but were just happy they were in this prestigious town. A bus pulled up at the side walk, and a young girl stepped off. Lipstick in hand, Tahitian tanned skin and her leather pants looking as if they were painted on. Her long, black hair reached below her shoulders but her short layers were back combed up a little. Her lips were rouged and her smile could not be wiped off even if someone tried to. She dreamed of fame for the longest time, she even changed her name to Raiden Von Invicta Rose to one that would fit on a movie screen.

She dropped her suitcase to the ground as she turned slowly at a 180 degree angle to scope her surroundings, her small hands coming up to cover her mouth which had gauged open in shock. She was finally going Hollywood tonight.

She spent her days sat in her usual leather jacket from then on, on the steps of her apartment circling every audition in the newspaper. So many opportunities, so little time. She saw one that was scheduled in an hour. As soon as she saw that, she quickly read where and stood straight to her feet, making her way to the arena where the auditions were, when she arrived there she was almost breaking a sweat and was panting, but she had twenty minutes to sign in and prepare herself before the proper audition went down. As Raiden sat in the waiting area with sixty other beautiful dancers, she went over her routine in her head, and just before she was called in, she had it all figured out.

When in there she worked her ass off, perfecting every dive, every lock, every flexible move and thought she had it in the bag. However when stood in a line with twenty of the women who got called back, she was ready to burst out into tears from nerves. Only three women could be chosen from them, and she wasn't one of them. Her smile dropped, her hope dropped.

She picked up her bag and newspaper and with her head bowed down, she made her way out of the doors and into the cool night air. Raiden took a few quivering deep breaths, trying to stop herself from crying.

"Raiden? Is that you?" she heard a quiet voice, and she snapped her head up and let a tear escape, quickly wiping it away. In front of her stood a young man, with a long, thing nose, deep brown eyes and long black hair.

"Yeah I'm Raiden, who are you?" she asked, smiling.

"I'm Izzy Stradlin... I'm from a band." he smiled, his eyes diverting from her to the wall behind her vastly, he seemed nervous. "I just... I've seen you dancing around a little and always wanted to come say hi."

"Wow..." Raiden smiled, her mood brightening up. "Are your band like, famous?"

"We're getting there. We're pretty big in clubs." Izzy smiled. Raiden's cheeks warmed up, she liked his smile. They walked over to a near by bench and sat, spending at least an hour talking about everything. It turned out he was the only one in Hollywood she had ever met who was so down to Earth and who got her. They had so much in common, she felt like they were best friends already.

"Listen, you should come meet my band, they're cool." Izzy offered. Raiden just nodded and with that, they strolled down to the rough side of town where a run down flat were. Climbing the degrading steps, her thighs were burning - she'd never climbed this many stairs. But to Raiden's relief, they were finally at a door. It had the numbers 706 on the front. Izzy turned to Raiden, biting his lip, then opened the door. When she stepped in the smoke hit her instantly, and when her eyes adjusted. She saw a red headed, slim man lounging on the couch with his bare legs propped up on a man with a drooped afro. The both of them looked tired. Then there was a short blondie bouncing about next to a taller blondie.

"Oh, you're hot!!" The shorter blonde cried as he bounced over. She just couldn't help but laugh. Now the four men were looking directly at Raiden and Izzy.

"Raiden, this is Axl, Slash, Steven and Duff, and guys, this is Raiden. She's a dancer." Izzy smiled.

"Oh, a new girlfriend Izz?" Axl smirked. Izzy looked taken back, glanced at Raiden then back at them.

"No.. uh, more like.. uh.."

"Bezzie mates!" Raiden finished off his sentence, making Slash snort with laughter. Raiden and Izzy sat around with the other four, and they all got to know Raiden and grew to like her.

"Why were you crying?" Izzy asked out of the blue. Raiden shuffled next to him, uncomfortably. The other four just stare at her.

"I just... got rejected from an audition..."

"We could get you noticed!" Duff yelled. "You could dance at our shows, couldn't she Axl?"

Everyone looked straight at Axl to see his reaction. He wasn't a talkative as he usually was, and his opinion mattered of course. He opened his mouth, then closed it. "Yes. You can Raiden."
---

The night was perfectly cool, but it was slightly still humid. On the roof of a club Guns N' Roses had just played at, Raiden and Izzy were lying on their backs, staring up at the sky. Raiden was in leather pants and a tiny bikini top, dressed up for her part as dancing on stage with the boys, and Izzy in his usual yellow skinnies and such. Raiden smiled as Izzy leaned over on his side and hovered over her, leaving trails of kisses from her cheek to her neck, then back up. He pulled back and just stare into her eyes.

"Isn't it amazing how Axl knew we'd end up getting together?" Izzy laughed.

"Well, it must of been obvious." Raiden whispered.

"What must have been?" Izzy asked.

"You and me. Meant to be."

The silence picked up again. Not an awkward silence, but a nice silence. They had been together three month and they had never been happier. Izzy lowered himself and connected his lips with hers, not being too rough, but soft and passionate just how she liked it. When he pulled away, he loved the look in her eyes he'd always see.

"Listen.." Raiden breathed out, playing with the tips of his hair. "Promise me no matter how famous one of us gets, we'll never let it get to us and let each other go."

"Promise baby." He smiled, sealing the deal with a kiss and soft, passionate sex on the rooftop.
---

1987

Raiden was pacing up and down, waiting for Izzy to return. She was finally where she needed to be, she had fans running up to her, her phone was crazy with bookings. She was doing music video's, and shows of her own. She even danced with Michael Jackson, for Christ sakes. But here she was, worrying about Izzy and whether he was doing well. Lately, she couldn't even concentrate on her dancing and would have to do over her routines because Izzy would complain about how she got her fame first, and wonder if he'll ever get there.

Stopping her thoughts, the door of the Gunners' apartment opened and in came Izzy and the guys, with a few whores. But Izzy was on his own, because he had his love waiting for him. He opened his bedroom door and saw Raiden, his smile dropped and he stepped in, closing the door behind him. He sensed her troubles. However, he chose to ignore it.

"I need to talk to you.." she sighed, sitting back on the bed.

"Oh! One second though, I have something for you." He smiled.

"But it's important!" Raiden whined.

"It won't take a second." Izzy smiled as he pulled out his guitar from the corner and put on foot up on the bed, so he could balance his guitar on his knee. He began strumming a fast tune with his guitar.

'I said baby you been lookin' real good
You know that I remember when we met
It's funny how I never felt so good
It's a feelin' that I know
I know I'll never forget
Ooh it was the best time I can remember
Ooh and the love we shared - is lovin' that'll
last forever

There wasn't much in this heart of mine
There was a little left and babe you found it
It's funny how I never felt so high
It's a feelin' that I know
I know I'll never forget
Ooh it was the best time I can remember
Ooh and the love we shared - is lovin' that'll
last forever
'

He stopped singing and had a big grin on his face, and as did Raiden. She loved his voice, she loved the way he sang.

"You wrote that for me?" she asked.

"Babe, it's not finished but yeah.. I did. It'll be on the album" Izzy smiled, putting down the guitar. Raiden just smiled, then her smile dropped when she realised what she had to do.

"Izzy.. I need to talk to you. And don't interrupt me or I'll lose my train of thought. I know we promised we'd never leave each other not matter what the road to Fame threw at us... but baby.."

"No.. sugar.. don't." Izzy choked.

"You're holding me back Izzy!" she stood up, yelling. Izzy looked taken back, and shrunk into himself. His eyes glazed as tears surfaced. Raiden felt her throat block up, and she swallowed it back down. "I- I didn't mean that.. I just.."

"You've changed, Raiden. Ever since you've got noticed you never have time for me and... you know what? I can't let you leave.." Izzy let a tear escape.

"I'm leaving Izzy. Don't try stopping me." Raiden sighed, standing up and pushing past him and out there, ignoring the calls from the other boys. She ran down the stairs, hearing Izzy run after her. She got outside when she felt his grip on her arm, and he threw her up against the wall and his nose was tipping with hers.

"Are you going to throw it all away?" He asked.

"It's for the best.." she said, finally letting her tears fall. Izzy smacked his lips against hers, sucking and hoping it would spark something. He pulled away and she pushed him off of her. Running out of the street and as far as she could, knowing she would regret it. She ran back to the spot where she'd first stepped off the bus when she arrived and looked at the strippers club in front of her.

She's going Hollywood, she's going Hollywood tonight.
Sign up to rate and review this story