Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Demon Devil returns

by Mistaken-Vampire 0 reviews

what would you do if you ran away from home faked a death and alomst died again then got confronted by a stranger?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-05-17 - Updated: 2011-05-17 - 1388 words - Complete

0TrainWreck
Blood Red Raven looked down at her now heavily swollen and severely bleeding arm. A flash back to when she was face to face with Korse filled her head. She felt the same anger she had felt then searing through her.
No wander she spat at him and kicked out. Little did she know of the Drac that was behind her which caught her by surprise and ripped her off of Korse for both of theirs own safety. She struggled her way out of the Dracs grip to escape over the nearest fence which had a nasty looking wheel of spikes at the top but she knew she had to escape so pulled down her red mask and pushed her dark red laser gun more securely into her gun holster and climbed up to jump over. A new Killjoy was standing the other side. Anyone could tell he was new because he wasn't as dirty or as warn out as the rest.
He looked about 18 which was the legal age to become a killjoy out in Battery City which was one of the most dangerous posts. In other places like California it was only 16. From under his tight hood he had what looked like brown tufts sticking out. He was about 6 foot tall and through his mask he had piercing green eyes. He caught Raven as she fell down. He tried putting her to her feet but she was unable to move efficiently or quickly enough so he lifted her over her shoulder and ran her back to the nearby van to drive her back to fort killjoy where she would be helped and made better.
There was pressure put on her which made her realise that she had gone back to sleep .Raven looked at her top when she came round to find numerous cuts exposing her body underneath it. She had a piece of material getting wrapped around her arm. She looked up to find it was a tall brown haired guy in a tight fit black tank top who was putting it on. Raven had been drugged up on morphine to make her go a bit sleepy to make it easier to get the stitches in her arm but it was slowly wearing off now and she was starting to get fuzzy bits of memories back.
She looked at him again trying to think of where she had seen him before. He abruptly stand up grab his black mask and leave. Raven went back to sleep for another half hour before one of the medic killjoys came in to see her. "Awake now are we?"
Raven looked at them confused "Well I only just got seen about half an hour ago! Not that much sleep could have happened."
The medic looked at her startled and shook his head. "Well we gave you morphine and gave you a quick stitch up but it looks like you have covered it up. Next time can you cover yourself up? We don't want anyone coming in and seeing you this exposed do we!"
By now Raven was really losing it and looked around her to find a black top on the floor and slipped it on under her red ripped one. Blood Red Raven was sitting up by know and was looking through the day's status report to find that there was a ghost killjoy who went by the name of Demon Devil. He would help stranded killjoys but not stay round long enough to get people to know him. You would only know if you were helped by him if you got his calling card. Raven looked down at her feet to find a black card with white writing saying 'DEMON' with a small picture of a devil in shiny red ink underneath. As she realised what it was a hand pushed her hand down. It was him the mysterious boy. She looked up almost in tears scared of what could be going through his head. All of a sudden it came rushing back and Raven made the link between the guy and her arm. Looking down she saw that the now blood soaked material was his hoodie. She unwrapped it and winced at pain opened it up to find that on the inside there was a doodle. That doodle there was a symbol. Just a small symbol which made Raven get shivers up her spine. It was a sideward oval with wings and an R in the middle. A tear rolled down her cheek which made Demon come closer and slowly rub his face up hers and dry the tear with her nose. "Dee, why risk your life?"
Demon Devil stood up and turned his back on her. But in a low soft voice he almost whispered. "You had a wonderful life and I was jealous. You Raven get to be here and have all the fun and I was sworn to protect you. Your parents said when you join the killjoys you are out of my care. But I have been more than just a protector over you and I had to make sure you were ok." He took a breath and turned round this time with an angry look on his face and louder than before carried on "But when you faked your death and scared your family into the stupid moulds they are now. They are empty they have lost their daughter. Their only I had to come looking for you even more. They are home like empty cases just waiting to be filled by you. You are my only friend and I am not letting that escape me. I suppose there is only one way to settle it and make you believe" Dee moved forewords and locked lips with Raven but to her surprise she welcomed him and pulled him tighter and held him. Raven and Dee stayed that way for a few moments longer until Raven pushed him back and turned her head to a side in shame.
"What was I supposed to do? I found a guy who I was adamant to stay my life with but all he would do was check the stupid news for sounds of others and would never listen to me. I would talk to you about everything but you would say nothing back. I trusted you like a best friend but I knew that you didn't feel the same back. I had now 'wonderful' it was full of shame and disappointment. I had no friends at school it was to make me feel better. I would go around every day after school and get stalked on the way home. He was a killjoy and I loved him he was mysterious and he was mine. I would always"
"give him a hug and smell him and always compliment him on the way he smelt and you always did a small half corner smile but then look away in embarrassment..."
"...and when I would look back all I could see was him running away-how do you know? I never told anyone. You can't know about him. When I would look around no one was there. Unless..."
"...unless he was the mysterious guy still who has gone back to fort killjoy and has risked his life numerous times the last 7 months for the girl he has always loved but was too scared to say so went and did something more with his life in the hope it would steer the girl away from that and scared her into being with the other side of him."
There was a few minutes silence as Raven stared at Dee and then thought back through how she remembered the killjoy and how he would always grow the same way that Dee would. Raven let another tear drop down her face and then shifted towards Dee and slowly ran her finger down his face and followed it down her body until it was the bottom of his ribcage and slid her arm round him and took in I long smell to get another whiff of the familiar smell then looked up at his face to see the biggest smile she could imagine come to his face. She knew that she had made his day complete and together they had completed each other's lives.
Sign up to rate and review this story