Categories > Original > Romance > Chosen Wolf

Coming To A Crying Halt

by jadesohma 2 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-17 - Updated: 2011-05-18 - 825 words - Complete

1Exciting
There's a car in the drive way. A red, small car. It has a Mets sticker on it. I smile and look at the half dead flower on the lawn. I smile again.

I step on the porch and ring the door bell. I'm shaking alittle. I think I'm nervous that she wont believe me. Like she will think it's all just a joke. I turn to Aiden who was holding onto Danny's hand, he gave me a reasuring nod.

As I turned back to the door, it opend. A beautiful 61 year old women had opend it. Her hair was still it's shadow black with thick white strands. Her grey eyes met my watery brown.

"Hello?" The women said.

I smile sadly. "Um, hi. Are you Elen Serger, Miss?" I almost choke. I know who she is. I just need to make sure it's really her.

"Yes, and who are you?" Her eyes full of wonder, gazing on the three strangers.

"I-I'm Dylan. Y-Your daughter." I see her eyes redden. My vison blurs from tear that I blinnk right away.

"D-Dylan?" She repeated softly.

I nod. "A-And this is Aiden, my husband." I take his hand and pull him forward.

He smiles beautifuly at her and she flushes. "It's amazing to finally meet you. I've heard so much wonderful things about you.

"I-Uh-" Mom stuttered.

"This is Daniel." I move to my little boy who waved at his grandmother. "H-He's my son." She stares at him. "A-And this is Jackie." I point the little girl in my arms, sucking her thumb. I look up at My mother. "Mom? It's me."

Her eyes over flow now. She gasps and runs to hug me. I take with one hand I have free to grasp her tightly. "Dylan! Dylan my baby! I thought I'd lost you forever! B-But now your back! Your alive!" I cry harder and a hold her tighter. We're surely crushing the child in my arms but I'm sure she can breathe!

Mother pulls away from my death grip. Her watery eyes wash over Jackie. "Where's my grandaughter?" A smile on her face grew as she scooped up my daughter. Jackie smiled. "How old are you?"

"I'm three!" She chirped.

Mom looked a bit taken back. "But your so big!" She looks at me.

"Yeah, I have more to tell you." I tell her. "We should go inside." I push her into the house I grew up in. The house that hasn't changed all through the years. She sits on the purple sofa and I follow her lead.

I tell her she can't tell anyone and it's the most unreal thing she could ever imagine. Then, I fill her in on the past 8 years. Her eyes grew wide in amazment. She also teared when I told her about my wedding, and laughed when I told her about Danny's potty mouth.

"I don't believe it.." She whispered. "All these years you were right behind me... I-I-'m just so happy your home!" Her arms captured me in a hug.

"Yeah... I know.." I smile. "It's so good to finally see you again."

She smiled and her eyes flicked over Aiden. "Nice one." She leaned in and whispered.

"I know right!" I giggled.

"Grandma? Can I have some juice" Jackie asked my mother, wide eyed.

"Sure you can." She smiled and picked her up. She took her over to the cabinet where she took down a sippy cup. I see the glittering in her eyes and I feel something I haven't felt in days. Happiness
---
And there so ends chosen wolf. I'd like to thank both Tomgirl567 and aeolist. You both are so gorgeous. Now since it seems to be the one in demand; heres the thing with Orphan to Princess, SO MUCH DETAIL! I have it down in a note book and I swear I've wrote the chapter 10 times and each time I've lost it. I'm SO sorry I haven't update I just get REALLY mad at it... And it's my very first too.... I'm going to try very hard to finish it!:D

Okay so the second!!! Please vote!

P.O.V.: Danny or Jackie??? I really can't chose...

SUMMARY!: Danny or Jackie Seem normal. But really, they're the things only know to your imagination. WhereWolves. Trying to juggle grades, love, and an half uncle trying to kill you, life get's pretty hard. How will they be able handle such things as these?

Okay, yes I know that sucked but thats what I got so far. I need to know what you think. Must! (YES THAT MEANS GETTING ON A COMPUTER;))) And yes I deserved the cough cough thing... and you are not a stalker!!!! Yours just and awesome unicorn. YES that IS what I'm calling you guys:) I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOO DEARLY! And I think my little note was longer than the chapter >.> anyway! Read on awesome unicorns! Read on! Truely ours ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story