Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon

Alone at the river

by shadow_pie

Its a short story of a Lucario and his trainer, a girl ready to show her love for him.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: The Narrator - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-05-19 - Updated: 2011-05-20 - 900 words

?Blocked
It was a nice morning, and after a few days of walking and battling, a rest was in order. Lucario seemed tired so Yolly said- “Let’s find a source of water to fill the supply… and to bathe!”- She said in a hope-filled tone. Lucario agreed and started sniffing the air for moisture and lead them into a deep part of the forest. Eager to jump into the water, Lucario dashed towards it, only to stop at the edge and turn around to look at his trainer who was setting her things down. She began to unbutton her shirt when she noticed Lucario watching her with intrigue. She realized maybe Lucario had never seen a naked girl before. She blushed and pushed Lucario into the water. –Stop watching me and go take a swim!-. Lucario seemed ashamed and sat in the floor of the river. It was not very deep, but enough to cover him up to his ears. Yolly checked if Lucario was looking and when she made sure he had his eyes closed, she took her shirt and her pants off, staying only in her underwear, and quickly jumped in the water. The splash got Lucario’s attention, so he surfaced his head. He still seemed bothered by the fact that she would not show him her body. After all, they have had other intimate moments where Lucario had been close enough to feel around. She felt sort of bad by his face, so she called him over with opened arms. He quickly walked towards her embrace, letting his weight fall on her. She tried to stay standing but his weight pushed her down. Now sitting on the floor, the water covered up to her chin. She smiled and kissed his maw, making Lucario blush and jump up. He turned around to wash his face, and Yoly jumped on his back. He was excited about this, but even more excited to see her bra on the edge of the water. She covered his eyes and kissed his ears, making them twitch. His tail swished up and slightly grazed her, making her squeeze Lucario into her bosom. Lucario quickly analyzed the situation and swished his tail upward more caressingly. Her grip tightened around his chest, something hard to do because of his chest horn. Yoly decided to play along. She loosened her grip and caressed his chest down to his belly. She wrapped her legs around him while caressing his lower abdomen. Meanwhile, Lucario kept swishing his tail upward between her legs. He realized she still had her panties on, letting out a groan in frustration. He tried reaching her underwear with his paw, only to be stopped by a new sensation: her hand had reached its destination, rubbing him off. He cried out and his tail movements became more eradicate after a while, making her uncomfortable. She got off his back, and he turned around too fast to see. He seemed mad and frustrated, quickly reaching out for her panties, submerging himself while pulling her underwear down. She covered herself with her hands. Lucario stayed under the water for a while and she began to wonder if he was okay. She reached out to him, but Lucario pushed himself off the river floor, bumping his maw against her entrance. She yelled out in surprise, and quickly covered her mouth with her hand, hearing her voice echoing throughout the forest. She jumped back against the shore when she noticed some Bidoof popping their heads out of the nearby bushes. She quickly turned around and submerged herself up to her shoulders to avoid any suspicion. Lucario raised his head out of the water confused and noticed a few Pokémon whose attention had been drawn by the fact that she was a trainer. He looked at his trainer’s back and grabbed onto her like she had done to him before. Then he realized her attention was still drawn by the Bidoof, so he jumped off her back and barked at them, making all nearby Pokémon run away in fear. She turned around towards him and hugged him. He seemed still steamed, but she didn’t know if it was because he was mad or still aroused, so she lowered her hand down between his hind legs. He seemed less tense and more excited now. He moved his attention to her chest, caressing them slightly. She pulled him closer to her, until his erection touched her belly. He seemed embarrassed and looked away. She giggled. –“You seem excited, Lucario”-. She moved her finger up and down his shaft, making him shudder and tighten his paw grip. She yelled out, and he realized he was hurting her. He let go of her and hugged her. This brought them even more close together, making his erection touch her entrance. She blushed and tried to push him away, but Lucario was holding her very tightly. He looked up at her with very serious lustful eyes. Fixing her glasses, she looked around to see if there was anyone or any Pokémon around. She looked at him, and with a flushed face, she nodded her head.

there will be a second part to this.o .o... my microsoft officee thing just wont let me B l
~thank u for reading~
yea pokemon dont belong to me yada yada yada. :3
Sign up to rate and review this story