Categories > Games > Final Fantasy X

Be Careful What You Asked

by Oceana 1 review

Rikku tried to strike up a conversation with Auron by asking him questions and she ended up finding out one unexpected answer. No this is not Aurikku.

Category: Final Fantasy X - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Auron, Rikku - Published: 2006-05-26 - Updated: 2006-05-26 - 261 words - Complete

1Funny
Rikku paced around near the stairways of the airship as Auron sat on the steps trying to take a short nap, unable to take the silence between the older Guardian and herself anymore, she decided to find something to talk.

"Hey Auron." She hopped towards him who sat quietly with his hands inside both his sleeves.

"What is it?" He said without looking towards her.

"How do you think Summoners communicate with the Aeons?"

"Ask Yuna."

Short answer, obviously he wasn't in the mood to talk, but she was not giving up.

"How old are you?" She tried switching the topic.

"Ask Tidus."

No luck in continuing the conversation further, she thought maybe it required a more intelligent topic. She tilted her head as she think hard.

"What are your thoughts about the way Ronso looked at Kimahri's broken horn?"

"Ask Kimahri."

Darn. He was still not in some chatty mood, and it was starting to annoy her. What in Spira is wrong with him?

Fine, another try. Maybe he had a sense of humor or something sporty since he had spent time with Jecht who was interested in blitzball before.

"What do you think of Blitzball?"

"Ask Wakka."

Rikku frowned, she felt irritation creeping up to her and she swore she could just dump a self-explosive machina on Auron for his short and boring answers.

Out of rage, she blurted out the last question, determined to annoy him now.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Ask Lulu."

Rikku stood dumbfolded, eyes widened almost to the size of a pair of blitzballs.

"WHAT?!"
Sign up to rate and review this story