Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives are the Deadliest to Lead.

I Never Thought It'd Be This Way, Just Me And You We're Here Alone

by hollie443 1 review

Slamming doors and awesome tattoos.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-23 - Updated: 2011-05-23 - 2493 words

2Original
Chapter 5


I turned the shower off and stepped out into the steamy air of the bathroom. I grabbed the towel off the shelf Gerard said they were on and wrapped it around me. I picked up a brush that- judging by the purple hairs- was Sam’s and walked over to the mirror, wiping it so I could see myself. My hair was really smooth after the thorough shampoo and conditioning it got and the brush ran through it easily. I sighed. I really had to get my hair cut at some point. When it was wet I came right to my ass and the ends were getting really dry. My hair coped really well, even after not getting cut for like 3 years. I began towel drying it again to get all the excess what that was making my head really heavy and walked over to the door. I stuck my head out and found what I was looking for: a change of clothes. I pulled them into the bathroom and looked at them. The first thing to catch my attention was the pair of pants with a note attached.
Don’t worry! They’re clean. Sam.
I laughed quietly at the note and pulled them on before moving onto the bra that, thankfully, was my own one I had taken off before falling asleep last night. A frowned formed on my face as I held up the top, or what there was of one. Seriously though, what the hell was this?! I pulled it on and stared at what was left of a sliced Misfits t-shirt. It came right down in-between my boobs and just came down to my navel. I turned a little from side to side. You could see pretty much all of my tattoos. I had more than I mentioned before. I kept forgetting about some of them. I sighed and picked up the bottoms which turned out to be a pair of shorts. Luckily they were mid-thigh and not those tiny things that barely cover your ass. I sighed and looked down at the sink, not really sure what I was searching for.

What are you doing Ellouise?!, I asked myself angrily. I should never have agreed to stay in the first place! I don’t even know why I did. It was crazy. But my heart was telling me something completely different to what my head was saying. My head was telling me I had to get the fuck out of here so I can’t hurt anyone. They were all so nice to me. My heart? Well it was telling me to stay because no matter how much I wanted to deny it I might possibly have feelings for Gerard that I didn’t want to have. I didn’t want to have feelings for someone again. Not after… him. I ran a hand through my newly washed hair and sighed. I promised I would stay. And of course being brought up how I was- I never ever go back on my promises. I should never have left that café with him. Then again I was beginning to think it was the best mistake I ever made.

I pulled the shorts on and the knee high socks Sam has also set out before heading towards the door to see if Sam could give me a shirt that actually covered me. As I walked down the hall I could hear more voices. Not just the 3 I was staying with, but about 3 more. I strained to hear what they were talking about. I swallowed loudly. I heard my name once but that was it. Maybe Gerard wad just explaining who I was or something. There was also someone talking loudly about some tattoo that he was getting as I got to the kitchen and stood at the door.
“Sorry about the time I took. Sam, have you got something that covers me a little more? This top barely covers my boobs.”, I asked, looking at Sam who was now sitting on Mikey’s knee.
Everyone turned to face me as I spoke. My eyes darted to them all. One of the news guys had a crazy afro, one was blonde and looking confusingly at me and there was also a small man with a lot of tattoo covering him and watching me in what seemed to be in awe. I bit my lip.
“Oh! Sorry Elle, I was forgetting how much smaller you were than me. It’s a lot more… revealing on you than it is on me. I’ll just get you another one.” , she kissed Mikey once and jumped up, walking back down the hall to her room.

I brought my eyes to Gerard who had a slight smile on his face and I found a similar one growing on my own lips. His bright hazel eyes were gleaming at me, right into my own blue ones.
“Oh right!”, he interrupted our stare, “Ella, this Bob, Ray and Frank. Guys, this is Ellouise.”
I waved at them all and got a wave in response from Ray and Bob. Frank just sat there staring at me with his mouth slightly open. I was beginning to wonder if I secretly had devil horns that only he could see or something.
“Long legs, killer stomach, lots of tattoos…”, he said quietly. I raised an eyebrow.
Soon after he shot off his chair and ran to me, hugging me tightly, swinging me around.
“Can we keep her?! Can we keep her?! Can we keep her?!”, he squealed with glee as I was rendered speechless by this sudden attack.
“Frankie! Get off her!”, Gerard growled from the table, a look of death on his face. Frank stopped spinning me but kept a firm hold on my arm, a pleading look on his face.
I looked at Frank, who had just spun me around like I was a rag doll, he was cute. His hazel eyes shone with childlike qualities that suggest innocence that clearly wasn’t really there at all. He had a giggle that could nearly make me smile. These were all people who I wanted to be around. Who I knew could make me feel at home.
Frank began moving around me, looking me up and down. I had no idea what he was doing but I felt it best not to punch him and tell him to sit on his ass. My eyes drifted over the other 5 people that were sitting around the room before they stopped at Gerard. He looked like he was going to kill someone, glaring at the floor like it committed a crime worse than mass murder. What was wrong with him? I kept staring for a couple more seconds before he must have felt me watching him and looked up. His eyes burned into my own, a poker face displayed on his handsome features. A small smile appeared on my lips and I waited for him to give me something back. I sighed quietly as a smile was directed at me. I thought I had done something wrong and lowered my gaze from him. It was a relief that I hadn’t. My attention turned back to Frank who stopped in front of me and looked slightly down at my tiny frame.
“I love your tattoos! They are awesome! I have lots too but that phoenix! It’s a work of fucking art!”, he raved, his eyes wide.
“Oh. Thank you. I’m glad you like it.”, I smiled at him.
“You are so coming to the place I get my tattoos! It’ll be awesome!”, Frank giggled, bouncing up and down a little.
I liked the idea of that. I could do with a few more tattoos gracing my already inked skin. I wasn’t Kat Von D or anything but I had a good few to my name.
“That sounds really cool.”, I agreed.
Frank nodded and took a small step closer.
“You could do with a couple here.”, he let his fingers stroke the delicate skin of my waist, trailing down to just above my hips. I felt a little blush creep up into my cheeks.
A screeching sound brought my attention away from Frank and back to the table. Gerard had now shot up and was stalking over in our direction. He shoved Frank out of the way and out the room before we heard is room door shut with a loud bang.
“Shit man!”, Frank exclaimed, “What got his panties in a twist?!”
I continued to look out of the doorway with a frown on my face and shrugged half-heartedly.
Ray, Bob and Mikey were exchanging looks that, to me, were unreadable.
“Frank”, Ray began, “Get your ass over hear and stop pestering the poor girl before you create more havoc!”
Frank pouted and took his seat next to Bob. I sighed and looked back at the door just as Sam walked in.
“Right! This one should be better- oh for god sake where is fucktard now?!”, Sam handed me the shirt and threw her hands up.
“Frank pissed him off.”, Bob said simply before giving Sam a look that said “later”.
I still had my confused frown on my face and watched everyone quietly.
“Oh I might have guessed it would have been you midget!”, Sam shook her head and went back to her seat beside Mikey, “Ellouise. Before you go. We all want to talk to you.”
“O- okay.”, I stammered as I sat on the chair Gerard was previously in. fear gripped my heart. Had Gerard told them? Would they judge me and call me names if he did. They didn’t seem like that way at all but I still wasn’t sure.
“Gerard told us.”, Ellouise started, bringing my fear to life, “Well, more like we forced it out of him but it’s really the same thing.”
“Oh, I see…”, was all I could say, my eyes wide.
“Oh honey don’t worry! We don’t judge you at all! We all have some secrets that we have to hide!”
I stared at Sam in surprise as she said this. Was she actually serious?!
“Yeah!”, Frank said, “And we’re going to help you!”
“We sure are!”, Ray, Bob and Mikey said at the same time, making me smile.
“I’m going to take you shopping, get you kitted out. And we’ll get your hair cut and dyed. Gotta get you in disguise.”, Sam told me, announcing her plan, “It’ll be awesome to have some girly company to go shopping at stuff!”
I was seriously taken aback by this.
“Oh no! I couldn’t! You’re too kind!”, I told them.
“Shut up and not another word about it! You’re staying with us and you’re going shopping with me!”, Sam ended the argument definitely.

I sat back, unable to believe them. They were all so nice and I didn’t deserve it. Not at all. They were crazy but I could tell by the way they were that they wouldn’t take no for an answer.
“Well”, I said, standing up, “I’ll go and put this on, then I’ll go and see if Gerard is okay.”
“Okay, good luck with that. Come back here when you’re done and we can go shopping!”, Sam clapped her hands happily.
I smiled and walked to the bathroom, quickly changing my top before walking back towards Gerard’s room. I hoped he was okay. I didn’t really know what was up with him but I guess there was only one way of finding out.
I knocked on his door lightly.
“Gerard? It’s Ellouise.”, I called quietly before cracking open the door.

I peeked in the room with a raised eyebrow. Gerard was lying on his bed reading a comic book with a set of earphones in. I smiled to myself and stepped in his room, closing the door behind me. He still hadn’t noticed me as I stepped further into his room, looking around it again. It seemed different from when I had stayed in it last night for some reason. Whether it be the fact there was now a pair of jeans and a t-shirt on the floor and Gerard was on the bed. I stopped in the middle of the room and looked at him, folding my arms across my chest, feeling nervous that he might tell me to get out. His face was set almost in a scowl as he read the comic. I coughed a little and he must have seen me move as his eyes flashed up to meet me. He had a pissed off face on but when he saw it was me his face softened. He pulled out his earphones and sat up.
“Hey”, he said softly, a little smile forming.
“Hi”, was all I could say.
“Sorry about that in the kitchen.” ,he spoke quietly as he moved to the bottom of the bed and patted the spot next to him.
I walked hesitantly over and sat down next to him.
“What was it all about?” ,I asked with a slight frown.
Gerard sighed angrily, running a hand through his hair.
“Just Frank. He was being a dick.” ,he huffed a little, half glaring at his hands.
“He was fooling around. He wasn’t meaning anything by it.” I told him.
“Well it meant something to me!”, he said louder, bringing his head up, looking at me.
I stared at him for a few seconds, not sure what to say.
“What do mean?” I whispered.
“I mean that I hated Frank touching you like that. I wanted to punch his face! I wanted to be the one to do that to you.”, he said softly.
Gerard put his hand on my cheek and stroked the skin there softly as my breath caught in my throat. I slid a little closer to him as he put his other hand on the small of my back, pulling me to him.
“Gerard… I…”, I couldn’t speak. My head was screaming to walk away, get the hell out that door but I felt myself lean in to meet him.
Just as our lips were about touch the door burst open. I leapt up and turned to face them.
Sam stood there, looking confused.
“I thought you got lost. Are you ready- Did I interrupt something?”
“No!” I burst out, walking quickly to the door, “Are we ready?”
Sam raised an eyebrow and looked between us and nodded, walking out. I followed her, looking back for a second, seeing Gerard watching me with a smile. I left the room, clicking the door closed.

Sorry it took so long to update! I've finished school so I'll try to be more frequent now :-)
So as always. tell me what you think :-D
Sign up to rate and review this story