Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Killjoy's Unite

Leaving

by ToxicLove 0 reviews

It hurt leaving the place we lived all our life.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-05-24 - Updated: 2011-05-24 - 425 words

0Unrated
I turned on the radio to hear Dr.DeathDefying doing a new report. I smiled because I knew we were finally going to be leaving Battery City. I turned to check on the kids. We were in the tunnel to leave and get into Battery City.
"You guys ready?" I asked
"Yes" They all said
I pulled up to the toll booth. A drac came out so he could tell us if we could leave or not. I pulled out my ray gun and shot him. Then Ritalin and Soular shot two other dracs. I then pointed then aimed at the button which opened the gate then shot it. The gate flung open and I zoomed down the rest of the tunnel.
"It's going to be a long ride guys why don't you guy's get some rest"
"Alright" They all said
It hurt knowing we were leaving the place we lived all our life. After they took my pregnant mom let her give birth and killed her( in a separate room of course). They kept the baby and that was a long time ago. Now were leaving this terrible place to go live in the zones. I really don't know what happened to my mom's baby. All I know is it was a baby girl with curly hair much like mine. We got visitation until she turned five. We fought to see her for months until they told us she ran away. The kids and I knew she was better out of Battery City. Korse being the leader of the scarecrow division knew that the kids and I were the trouble makers in Battery City. The kids and I never took those blasted pills Better Living Industry gave us. So unlike most other citizens of Battery City we had feelings. I turned around to check on the kids. Only Ritalin was still awake.
"Ritalin do you wanna sit up front" I asked
"Sure" He said
"Do you wanna listen to those old cd's we found" I asked
"Yeah how about this mix cd" He smiled
"Alright do you want number 4"
"Yeah"
I was going to take it as this song was called When I'm Gone. I wasn't a huge fan of this song but I knew it was going to make Ritalin happy. These were all old songs because Korse wouldn't allow such songs with feeling in the year 2019. The next song was called I'm With You. This song made Ritalin fall asleep which meant I was on my way to Zone 6 on my own.
Sign up to rate and review this story