Categories > Anime/Manga > Saiyuki > A Different Journey

Chapter 6

by redonyx101

Category: Saiyuki - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Cho Hakkai,Genjyo Sanzo,Sha Gojyo,Son Goku - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-05-26 - Updated: 2011-05-26 - 2118 words

?Blocked
Sanzo, was banging the door to Gojyo's apartment and was about to shoot the door knob when Gojyo finally came out.

“What a pleasant surprise, please come in have a sit while I get some coffee”. Gojyo gestured toward the coach but was startled when Sanzo baring his teeth and glaring with fury, fisted on his collar.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing you bastard”?

“What do you mean”?
“You know exactly what I mean, you better stop it now or I’m gonna fucking kill you. I had had enough of morons who will not leave me alone”.

Gojyo brushed the hands that was restraining him, took a few steps further and stared directly at Sanzo.

“I’m sorry if it bothers you, but I just cannot help it I’m in lov………..”

Before Gojyo could finish his word Sanzo aimed the gun directly at his face. “Say it and you’re dead kappa”.

“You think it’s easy for me monk, you think I like this? This whole thing is killing me already. You know how many women are there who are willing to do anything for me, and yet here I am dying to be with somebody who treated me like shit. Life really sucks”.

“I don’t care what you feel, you moron, stop stalking me or I’ll…………”

“Kill me?” Gojyo laugh bitterly. “Without you I'm better off dead”.

“Fuck you, don’t you dare compare me to your stupid whore’s”.

“You’re not a one of them, Sanzo sama, I lo………….”.

“Click……”.

Gojyo was staring at the gun pointed in between his eyes.

For a moment, the two stand there staring at each other, as if daring each other who will make the first move, Unwavering violet against steely red. Gojyo stand still, he stared directly at the blazing violet eyes, so angry that Gojyo knows that one move and Sanzo will pull the trigger.

If Sanzo thought that Gojyo will give up so easily by pointing a gun at him he was sorely mistaken.

“I love you”. Gojyo said in a low voice, so low it’s almost a whisper.

The gun pointed at him began to shake.

Before Sanzo could move, Gojyo grabbed his hands and pulled him to his chest, his lips on his. Sanzo struggled and tried to push the Kappa but the moment he felt those lips, he melted, his heart pounded, he thought he is in control, he seemed to be in control but that is what he wanted others to believe, on the inside he was a mass of repressed emotions. He wanted Gojyo, and he fought it. But now he can no longer deny the need that he has been bottling up inside him.

Gojyo lips brushed his, caressing with deepening strokes until he opened and let him explore. Gojyo’s tongue soothed his with slow steady strokes sending blood thrumming thru his veins. As the kiss deepened Gojyo’s tongue began to be more demanding, his hands began their exploration slipping under the hem of Sanzo’s black top and then it went lower cupping his bottom. The gun fell to the floor and Sanzo wrapped his arms around Gojyo’s neck as the kappa’s hand slipped to his zipper then underneath it. Every nerve in his body came alive as Gojyo touched him with his expert hands.

Sanzo gasped and opened his eyes when Gojyo started undressing him. As the cold air hit him, there was a moment of uncertainly and hesitation but then the kappa’s breath and mouth warmed him again as he laved Sanzo’s nipple with his tongue teasing it until the other man closed his eyes again and moaned. Sanzo’s moans grew lauder as Gojyo began stroking his manhood, never breaking his rhythm as he nibbled his way to the other nipple where he laved him to the brink of endurance, then slowly the kappa inched his way downward. Sanzo groaned as Gojyo moved over him his hair fanning across his stomach while his hand continued stroking him. When Gojyo’s mouth reached his swollen cock, Sanzo cried and endure the exquisite pleasure. Gojyo took his time, laving his entire length, feasting on the head then sucking him into his hot mouth, slowly at first then faster until he bucked beneath him.

“Oh……… shit…….” Sanzo ground out through gritted teeth.

Gojyo answered with a sound of pleasure from deep in his throat and Sanzo lost all thoughts as the mouth sucking his cock increased its paced. Gojyo pleasured him beyond unbearable heights until the sexual tension coiling inside him built to its maximum limits, he gripped Gojyo’s shoulders as the first tremors of orgasm hit him. His body tightened as the blinding white bliss burst through him and he cried out Gojyo’s name while he emptied himself into Gojyo’s mouth.

Gojyo carried him to the bedroom, Sanzo was too drained to even protest. Gojyo turned on the lights and the desire shown into those steely red eyes as he deposited him to bed. Sanzo watched as Gojyo slowly removed his own clothing, his gaze never leaving Sanzo. Then he moved to the bed and lay on top of him bracing himself on his elbows and kissed him again. Sanzo slipped his hand down to caress Gojyo’s erection, he stroked him until he nuzzled in his ear.

“I want to be inside you”. Gojyo whispered on his ears.

Again the panic and hesitation rise through him which Gojyo immediately noticed.

“I will not do it if you’re not ready yet, I know this is too much for you for you already, I can wait”.

Until this moment Gojyo still cannot believe what is happening, not in his wildest dream, in his deepest fantasies he ever imagined that he and Sanzo will end up this way. He is merely content in teasing him, being by his side and feasting his eyes and drinking in the sight on the beauty of the man he adored so much. This is more than he asked for and if Sanzo says he is not ready then he is willing to wait.

“Do it now before I change my mind”.

Their eyes met and for a moment Gojyo feel that the world is only him and Sanzo. That eyes that pierced thru the dept of his soul. Those eyes that will brought him down to his knees if he were standing.

Gojyo began to prepare Sanzo and when he knows that he is ready, he took another drops of oil and put it on his erection. Sanzo draped his legs over his shoulders and they both watch as he slip slowly into him. Sanzo shifted as Gojyo eased his way in, giving time so Sanzo can adjust himself.

Gojyo’s mind is swirling, goodness this is more than he ever dreamed of.

When he was fully seated, he raised his head and his gaze found his. Tears roll down his cheek as he stared at the man he would give his life to, the man who possessed him for so long and now his. For a long moment he didn’t move, warmth filled him embracing him tight, he can hardly breathe and the immensity of it all weakened him.

At long last he exhaled, his breath brushing Sanzo’s face as he moved. He stroke Sanzo’s cock and it came alive with each deliberate stroke and trust. Sanzo shuddered as the tension again coiled within him. The feel of Gojyo’s fingers while he stroked him and each trust brought him closer and closer to pinnacle.

Oh………. Shit………..Sanzo.

Gojyo’s muscles constrained as he keep his steady pace. A shudder passes through him and he closed his eyes. Sanzo gripped his shoulders and arched into him as waves of pleasure washed over them. They both gasped as they reach the indescribable pleasure, their body burned and their sex throbbed as the blood pounded through them. Gojyo thrust and thrust deeper until Sanzo’s inner muscles clenches him as the spasm of orgasm hit Sanzo. Sanzo cried out caught up in a world shattering release, barely aware as Gojyo called his name and emptied himself deep inside him.


Gojyo smiled as he looked at the sleeping form beside him. His chest feels like bursting, no matter how much Gojyo tried his mind is wide awake. This is what he wanted all along; all the emptiness and void are gone. He feels like he is on top of the world and wanted to shout to let the whole world knows.
No woman has ever made him feel this way. This is the most exciting moment in his life. He kissed Sanzo again and slowly drifted to sleep looking like an idiot with a smile still plastered on his lips.

The sound of the alarm clock by the bedside table wakes Gojyo up. He moved slowly and smile as he become aware of the warm weight pressed to his side. Images of the previous night with him drifted through his mind. His hot body writhing under him, the sensuality he is exuding, his moans as he came into his mouth and his erection slipping inside him and bliss on his face as he drifted to sleep. Gojyo’s mouth watered at the memory of his taste, his fingers itched for the feel of his soft skin, and his cock stirred in anticipation. Gojyo wanted to make love to Sanzo the whole night through but knowing that it was Sanzo’s first time he restrained himself and content himself by wrapping his arms around the monk. But now he feels that he can no longer control his desire, here he was as hard as a freaking rock. No woman has ever done this to him, turning him into some kind of sex crazed maniac.

He reached under the sheet and wrapped his hand around Sanzo’s cock, squeezing it until it become hard. Sanzo moaned and shifted unconsciously giving him a better access. The sheet slipped, revealing the now hardened cock and he couldn’t resist lowering his mouth over him. He sucked him savoring the wonderful sounds he made as Sanzo came awake. Sanzo’s nerved endings come alert as warmth spread across his belly.

Gojyo looked up at him and smiled. “I’m starving”. And he plunge again to devour the now hardened cock waving at his face.

No breakfast tasted as delicious as the moans coming from Sanzo send his blood pounding through his veins. Sanzo’s fingers threaded through his hair as he sucked his swollen cock, slowly, then faster and harder until he shuddered and stiffened beneath him, his moans of pleasure curling around him.

“Hey, why don’t you take a shower while I make some breakfast”. Gojyo smiled at the sated monk basking the afterglow of another released, but eventually got up and padded his way thru the bathroom.

Gojyo put on his boxers and shirt and made his way to the kitchen while sanzo took his shower.

After taking his shower the smell coming from the kitchen is so inviting he decided to have breakfast instead of the usual coffee only.

Sanzo took his seat while Gojyo pour his cup some coffee, then he put a pancake into Sanzo’s plate with crispy bacon before he put some for himself then seated in front of the priest

“I was thinking, what if you move in with me, you can go to the temple during the day and then come home here at night, just like going to the office”.

“Idiot, I can’t I'm suppose to live at the temple, I cannot just go out in the afternoon and go back the following day”.

“Then how we are suppose to……………, I cannot stay at the temple for sure those monks will shove me away”.

“I can take a day off on Friday night and go back to the temple on Sunday”.

Three days and two nights, Gojyo will take anything he could get, he understands that Sanzo is very important at the temple and he doesn’t want to be some selfish bastard and take him away from there. There are lots of people who depended on him and he is happy whatever time the monk will give no matter how short that would be.

After breakfast Gojyo hailed a cab for Sanzo and watch as the cab sped away. Never in his life is Gojyo this happy he whistled as he get back to the house and started getting ready to report to his job.
Sign up to rate and review this story