Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wanna be friends?

Maths and new friends

by dying_halo9 0 reviews

The flippin title says it all ^.^

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2011-05-26 - Updated: 2011-05-26 - 543 words

0Unrated
Zee third chapter of 'Wanna be friends' and hope you guys enjoy it!! :))

Music is soooooo awesome!!!!! the teacher Ms Samir was so laidback she could pass the Hippie University.... wait don't they learn all that freedom by being hobos.. (my friend loves pretending to be a hobo) anyways I walked out with Aya walking next to me, she was so shy it's adorable!! Gee and Frank were in a heated conversation about.... rubber ducks? Hmmm must've been the cup of coffee Gee had this morning......

MATH!! The bane of my existence!!! Math should be illegal, and Aya agrees with me!! "Math is a load of bullshit," she said to me. My eyes widened, She. Just. Fucking. Swore. "Aya did you just swear?" Frank asked from behind her, she gave a little squeak before turning around. "Yeah?" she said uncertainly. Frank glomped her and she was gasping for air. "You are so much more open since the beginning of school!" Frank grinned. She gave Frank a smile and her purple eyes shined even more.

Math is such a drag, I was with a teacher named Mr Sekhon and he had a bloody thick Scottish accent. I was seated in a table, Aya sat next to me and two other guys sat in front of us. "Hi, I'm James and this is Andres," James introduced. James looked Asian but had an English accent, maybe he had Asian descent. "Hey, this is the highest set for Math." Andres said, putting on a blank face. His features were European, his accent slightly English. "You're Spanish aren't you?" Aya asked, her eyes looking at Andres' face. "Uh yeah..." Andres replied. "Cool" she said and started talking to James. The four of us ended up talking about random stuff, Aya was slowly opening up, her eyes were shining and her smile was bigger. The teacher let us walk around and talk since it was the first day of school. Suddenly two guys, came and patted James on the back. "Hey James, who's this?" asked the lanky guy, the other one was more burlier. "Oh Aidan, this is Mikey and Aya. They're new here." James said. Then we all began talking, Christian was a perv, and kept on winking at Aya. "Don't bother the winks, he does that to make new people uncomfortable." Aidan explained. Aya relaxed a little, Christian was REALLY freaking her out.

Then the bitch from this morning, I think her name was Jessica, came by and tried to sway her ruler-like body at us. "Hey guys~ why are you talking to a Goth?" she said, wrinkling her nose in disgust. "First of all, I'm not Goth, I'm emo/scene. Second, they're talking to me cuz they want to." Aya said, her voice raising till it was steady. Her eyes blazing with determination. "Jessica fuck off! Why don't you go back to your boyfriend?" Andres groaned. "Fine!" she flipped her blonde hair and walked off. "Nice one! By the way you look pretty cool." Christian said. Aya blushed ten shades of red and ducked her head behind her hands, we all laughed. This school was starting to be one of the nicest schools I've been too.

A-OKAY!!!!!! REVIEW THIS SHIT PEOPLE!!!!!!! and some ideas wouldn't hurt
Sign up to rate and review this story