Categories > Original > Horror

You're Worthless

by AlexisSCREAM 1 review

Hoshi can't be happy. She won't let herself be happy. Torture is an easy escape, it's always an easier escape. (self harm)

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2011-05-27 - Updated: 2011-05-27 - 218 words - Complete

1Moving
I'm in a crappy mood, so this is...... rather bleh-y anyways, review
xoxo
Nikki


Hoshi held the blade in her hand. She was disgusting. She was pathetic. She wasn’t good enough. She stared up at her reflection and sighed. Her dark brown hair feel awkwardly around her face and he eyes seemed dull and lifeless. Dull and lifeless. That was exactly how she felt. She was nothing to herself anymore. Her mistakes were too great to fix. She lifted the blade in her left hand and manically slashed at her right wrist, laughing quietly as she did so. This was the only time she felt normal. She washed the blade and let the blood flow freely from her arm. The pain was excruciating, but she craved it. She dropped the blade and made a frantic grab for the bandages in the cupboard. She could hear footsteps from the other side of the door, heavy footsteps. Roderick was home. She wrapped the bandages around her blood covered arm and tried to clean the room. The blood had already soaked the bandages. Although she was scared, she continued trying to clean the room, alas to no avail. She tripped and hit her head against the bathtub behind her.

“You’re worthless” was her last thought as she passed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story