Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Only Vampiric Love Can Last Forever

Bloody Revelations

by ElaLovesYou 0 reviews

Frankie has a shock and Mikey sees more than he ever thought possible.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-31 - Updated: 2011-05-31 - 400 words

0Unrated
Frank felt the warmth of another body pressed against him, a hand gripping his shirt. His eyes fluttered open to see Mikey curled up against his chest. Gently stroking his hair, Frank noticed tear tracks seeping down Mikey's face. Frowning, he wiped them away. Mikey shifted with a sleepy mumble, and drifted off again. Frank started to turn away when he caught a whiff of something delicious. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath and a sweet, slightly metallic, fragrance filled his nostrils. Franks stomach growled menacingly as he traced the mouthwatering odor back to the innocent bundle of sleepiness he was holding between his arms. Frank pulled back from Mikey, totally revolted with himself.
'There is no way in heaven or hell i would hurt Mikes, let alone drink his blood!' Frank thought, 'I just love him too much... wait... /love/? Do I really love him?'
Frank was still thinking about it when a wave of nausea forced him to push Mikey away and lean over the toilet again.
Mikey blinked sleepily as the sound of violent illness registered in his mind. Shaking off his soporify, he leant forward to check on Frank but retreated almost immediately and slid down the wall, stifling a horrified scream.
Frank looked up at the paralysed Mikey, blood dripping down his chin, his eyes shining with an unearthly violet light, his veins pulsing with a similar violet electricity that flickered and sparked.
"M..m..mikey... I'm s..sorry... help m..me... p..please get g..gee..."
Frank's pleading eyes bore straight into Mikey's soul and he had no choice but to pick himself up and sprint from the room.
Frank quickly locked the door behind Mikey and slumped backwards and stared into the bottom of the bloodsplattered toilet bowl. The single band of gold engraved with the name of his true love, winked up at him from beneath the scarlet tainted water.
Stretching out one hand, he snared the ring from it's porcelain prison and, delicately brushing off the bloodstained water, pushed the engagement ring deep into the left hip pocket of his skinnies.
Seconds later, a gentle knock on the door announced Mikey and Gerard's arrival.
"Frankie? You ok?"
Frank took a deep breath then unlocked the door.
"Gee come in, Mikey go find the others kay?"
Frank heard some light retreating footsteps then allowed Gerard entry.
Sign up to rate and review this story