Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean

Swift and Sparrow

by XxlovefrankieroxX

One shot: Completely shameless male/male smut. Jack Sparrow X Philip Swift. Based on fourth movie, minor spoilers.

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Jack - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2011-06-01 - Updated: 2011-06-01 - 7641 words - Complete

?Blocked
July 1717 aboard the Queen Anne’s revenge
Location: Just off the north shore of Hispaniola


Philip Swift didn’t hate pirates. Or at least... he tried not to hate pirates. He liked to cling onto his faith with both hands and stubbornly insist that every soul can be saved, no matter how damned it seems. Though he was really beginning to question that idea as the wind whipped his hair about his face.

The salt in the air had made his hair dry and coarse, the strands that had worked free from his ponytail feeling like bundles of straw as they smacked against his cheeks. His head was bowed and his eyes felt glued shut from the wind making them dry. His skin felt tight and cracked from the long day in the sun and he had even given up on groaning now. Though within his tied hands he still clung to his bible as he prayed in his head.

Philip had thought being aboard Blackbeard’s ship was bad enough but within five minutes of being tied up on the mast he had realised no matter what things could always get worse... and indeed they did. No matter how much he begged and pleaded he was left up on the wooden pole for all to see, though he was ignored for the most part, spared only a few curious glances before people would get back to work. The day was mercilessly hot and tied to the mast there was no shade to spare him. His skin browned and grew slick with sweat in the sun, making the ropes that bound him rub against his flesh whenever he moved and soon the skin beneath them was raw and painful. And now it was evening and though the temperature dropped slightly it brought no relief.

Philip groaned softly and sighed, making a weak attempt to open his eyes to see if the sun had fully set yet but he just couldn’t bring himself to force his eyelids up. He slumped in his bonds and wiggled his toes, just to confirm he was still alive, before he tipped his head to the side and just stayed perfectly still.

Down on the ship a pair of brown eyes were gazing curiously up at Philip, admiring the young man’s stamina. Many a strong man would have been reduced to tears by now but the young priest had stayed silent and calm for a good few hours; though Jack could see he was clearly struggling. The pirate knew how bad being up on a mast could be, not that he had ever suffered that fate, keeping watch up at the top was his only way of relating to what Swift was going through... but there was reason people never wanted to be a lookout.

“Will that poor sod be let down anytime soon?” Jack asked one of the men stood beside him, the crew mate looking up at Swift before scoffing and giving a non committing shrug as he went back to scrubbing the deck.

“That’s down to the cap’n to decide.” He grunted, Jack humming thoughtfully and turning his gaze to the door across from the helm that Blackbeard forever stayed behind, slowly drinking himself into a stupor each night. He’d probably forgotten about the missionary by now.

Jack glanced back up at Philip; the man’s tanned skin tinged with light pink. Burnt beneath the tan. His hair wasn’t being blown around so much now and Jack could clearly see his closed eyes and weak grimace. Poor sod. Jack promptly decided he’d take it upon himself to see about getting the priest let down, he’d served his day on the mast like Blackbeard had ordered and so it was only right he was let down now.

Jack strolled across the ship with his hands raised and bent forward like usual, his camp strut making him appear arrogant as he half jumped and half jogged up the steps to the quarter deck where Angelica was staring at one of the sea charts. Jack still wasn’t convinced she could actually read those things; girls weren’t smart enough to know all about headings and bearings, latitude and longitude, degrees and minutes. He’d never seen Angelica use a divider to figure out the dead reckoning, never once observed her look at her quadrant... or anyone else’s for that matter. Jack would bet his life that if Angelica ever had to plot a course for the ship she’d not have a clue where to begin, and so it amused him greatly to see her looking at the chart as if she knew what it was telling her.

“Ahh Angelica! There you are, my radiant beauty –”

“Whatever you’re after, you’re not having it.” Angelica replied in her strong Spanish accent, not looking up from the chart as if she was concentrating hard. Probably trying to work out what the compass points meant, Jack thought with a smirk.

“Come now Angelica, what makes you think I want anything?” Jack laughed innocently, Angelica rolling her eyes.

“What do you want Jack?” She demanded, looking up at him through her long black eyelashes, arching an eyebrow at him and Jack smirked, leaning his arms down on the table she was reading the chart from, bending down so there was only a small gap between them. Angelica’s face remained carefully neutral but Jack could see interest spark in her eyes. She would give him anything he wanted, even if she tried to tell herself she wouldn’t.

“I want the priest let down.” Jack said bluntly, Angelica raising her eyebrows in surprise before she frowned. Confused.

“Why?”

“Think of it as a moment of weakness. I find myself feeling sorry for the wretch.” Jack gave Angelica a wide smile and she stared at him suspiciously for a long moment before she straightened up and waved her hand in dismissal.

“You? Feeling sorry? For him? I don’t think so Jack.” She scoffed, somehow turning one question into three and Jack stepped infront of her to make her look at him again.

“Actually I’m a very compassionate person.” He beamed, Angelica frowning at him with a small smirk of her own.

“Why do I find that so hard to believe?” She purred innocently, walking her fingers up the pirate’s chest. She moved to walk past him but Jack took hold of her shoulders and moved her back, Angelica scowling at him. “Jack –”

“I also can’t help but observe that he’s been up there the twenty four hours required of him. Now I’m not one who knows a lot about keeping promises and honour and all that but –”

“Fine fine fine.” Angelica snapped, waving her hands in Jack’s face to make him let her go and she scoffed, waving a hand to the priest. “If it bothers you that much then take him down yourself. I’m busy.”

>X<

Jack gazed up at Swift as he stood beneath the mast, tapping his fingers along his hips as he wondered what the best method was to get the priest down. It had taken four men to get him up there, and they’d all shimmied up the pole like monkeys. Jack supposed he could do the same, he was Captain Jack Sparrow after all... but it wasn’t exactly dignified.

Instead, Jack opted for climbing up the rigging to the main topsail and then slid down the mast to the Priest tied against it. He felt sliding down rather than wriggling up was just a little more sensible and at least this way he was looking down at Swift’s head rather than up at his feet. Swift himself didn’t even seemed to have noticed that he’d been joined by the pirate, but he soon woke up when Jack shimmied down with help from one of the mast’s ropes, pausing on the other side of the mast to Philip and casually slinging his legs around the mast and the priests waist.

Philip jumped in surprise and his tired eyes shot open, staring down at the legs wrapped around him, the thighs muscular and strong, the calves linked tightly around him so that Jack had both arms free to work at the ropes binding him. Philip didn’t quite know how to react so stayed silent as Jack hacked at the ropes with a dagger.

“Alright mate, hold on.” Jack beamed, sliding his dagger back into his belt and using his hands to snap the final fibres of the rope. Swift frowned and tried to look about.

“To what?” He asked before the rope snapped and he promptly fell a whole three inches before Jack’s iron grip on his waist stopped him. Swift gasped in shock and his heart missed a beat before it picked up at a faster pace, his head spinning sickeningly. “Oh my...” He breathed, Jack sniggering softly and wrapping his arms around the mast, carefully shimmying down, moving his legs slowly so Swift moved down with him, inch by agonising inch.

“H – How strong are your legs?” Philip groaned, closing his eyes as his stomach churned a little sickeningly. After being up there for so long it felt strange to be moving, the blood that had been cut off by the rope making his arms and wrists ache as it gushed through his veins. He wanted nothing more than to crawl onto the blanket that served as his bed and sleep for a thousand years.

Jack only laughed at Philip’s question and continued working his way down the mast, releasing his grip on the priest when he reached the bottom and Philip dropped the final few feet, landing on his backside with a groan. Jack dropped the final few feet and landed gracefully beside Philip, grinning as he squatted down on his haunches to look curiously at the priest.

“Alright mate?” He beamed, Philip shaking his head with a groan, his eyes once more closed. He slowly drew his knees up and thrust his head between them, trying his damnedest not to throw up all over the deck. None of the crew paid any attention to him and he had never been more grateful.

“God help me...” He sighed, his head spinning and his body aching. He could feel his skin cracking with each movement and he groaned in pain.

“Presuming God is busy right now I will be your nurse maid for the evening.” Jack announced, Philip opening one eye to look at him in disdain.

“Oh no...”

“Oh yes!” Jack beamed, scooping the priest into his arms and practically skipping to the lower deck. The crews work was mostly done for the night and so Jack had to dodge a few people as everyone made their way to dinner, the cook having served up some terrifying looking sludge that apparently was not the same recipe as last nights. And no doubt he would insist tomorrow night’s monstrosity was different too, though Jack had learnt already it was probably better to starve on this ship than touch whatever that dreadful chef put infront of you.

Philip wanted to protest as Jack carried him, but his body ached so much he couldn’t bring himself to say he would walk, so instead he simply lay in the pirate’s arms and tried to be grateful about it as Jack took him down into the deck where all the crew slept.

Philip’s bed was at the very end of the ship, his blanket spread out in a dark shady corner where he was in permanent blackness whether it was day or night. He liked it like that though, it meant he didn’t have to see the other sailors sleeping and they in turn couldn’t see him. It was as much privacy as he could get sleeping with seventy other men. Jack set him down on the blanket and then dragged over his own to double it up. Even then the thickness was only about three inches but it was heaven compared to the rough wooden boards.

“Right, I know exactly what you need.” Jack beamed, dashing away before Philip could utter a word and the priest sighed, lips still parted from his attempt to assure Jack he didn’t need any more help. He was grateful that Jack had cut him down of course, but he didn’t feel much like company at that moment. He decided he would say so as he waited for Jack to return, rubbing at his arms and wrists where the rope had bit into his skin, leaving angry red lines of raw skin. He would have to put brown paper soaked in vinegar on them he supposed... that’s what the doctor put on the men who got lashed, but from what he could gather it was a most painful treatment and he shuddered at the thought. Maybe God would be kind to him and let him heal without.

It took a while for Jack to return but when he did Philip could see even in the darkness how thrilled he was with himself. He dropped down beside Philip on the blankets, leaving absolutely no personal space and thrust a glass bottle into the priest’s hands.

“Rum?” Philip frowned, resisting the urge to smack the bottle off the pirate’s head. “You think I need rum?” He snarled, Jack beaming at him and popping the cork.

“From being out in that sun all day long? I say you needs that more than you needs this.” He smirked, holding up a bucket of something that Philip couldn’t see. “What say you?” He asked and Philip frowned, trying to see what was in the bucket.

“I’d say... aye?” He offered, the attempt at pirate lingo clearing making Jack happy as he slapped him proudly on the back, watching him expectedly. Philip felt like the last thing he needed was a drink, though his throat was raw with thirst. But he supposed rum was safer than whatever questionable substance could be in that bucket so he raised the bottle to his chapped lips. Jack watched him intently in the darkness as Philip gazed back, shakily and hesitantly closing his mouth around the bottle to take a swig. Beside him Jack’s lips parted too, the pirate pouting a little and tipping his head back at the same time as the priest, as if he could feel the cool glass and burning liquid himself just by miming drinking.

Philip coughed a little at the first gulp, his throat unused to liquid after such an awful day and the burning sensation hurt more than it should, but then came the sweet numbing of alcohol and he closed his eyes, sighing in relief as he took another, much larger gulp. Beside him Jack grinned like a proud parent, dipping a rag into the bucket beside him and taking one of Philip’s hands in his. The priest didn’t even pay attention as Jack pulled his one arm into his lap and traced the rope marks with his fingertips, Philip far too busy guzzling down the rum.

“This might sting.” Jack warned a split second before he slapped the cloth over one of the rope marks, Philip having no time to register the pirate’s words before his arm flared with pain and he choked on the rum in his throat. Jack spared him a glance and chuckled a little before he applied pressure to the soaking cloth.

“W – WHAT IS THAT!?” Philip spluttered, wiping his mouth and chin where the rum had spilt, though luckily none had come out of the bottle. He clutched the neck of the glass vessel and glared at Jack in the darkness, his eyes having adjusted enough to the poor light so that he could make out the outline of Jack and some of his features if he leaned in close enough.

“It’s sea water.” Jack replied as if it should be common knowledge, some of the pain slowly subsiding as he gently ran the cloth over each mark.

“H – How does that help?” Philip demanded, sighing softly and flopping down onto his back for a second as Jack tended to his wounds.

“It’s the ointment of the sea mate.” Jack replied with a grin, Philip scoffing to himself and gulping down some more rum. “It’s better than any of the stuff that doctor will give ya’. This will clean you off and ain’t no doubt about it.” Philip highly doubted Jack had a clue what he was talking about, but sea water was a much kinder option than vinegar paper, even if the salt did sting the water was cold and soothing after that.

“Uh huh...” Philip grunted, sitting up some more just so he could drink the rum easier, his head slowly growing heavy from the alcohol. He could hold his drink just as well as any man on the ship, after all, rum was the only safe thing to drink on the vessel but after being in the sun all day with nothing to quench his thirst the alcohol went straight to his head... and God did it feel good.

Jack smirked softly and shook his head when he noticed Philip was really going for it with the rum, not surprised in the slightest. Rum had real medicinal properties, Jack was sure of it. Philip didn’t even seem to notice when Jack climbed over him to get to his other arm, dipping his rag into the bucket of seawater before bathing the rope wounds in it. Philip sighed softly and wiped at his mouth with the back of his hand, holding the half empty bottle of rum in his lap and feeling pleasantly drunk.

“You drank that fast.” Jack noticed, blinking in shock when the priest promptly slid down until he was resting against Jack’s side, his cheek on his shoulder.

“Mhmm...” He breathed his agreement, Jack tensing and staring stupidly at the young man on his shoulder, awkwardly trying to push the priest away but he was heavy. Really drunk too. Jack eventually relaxed and only shook his head fondly, continuing to gently bathe the priests wounds as Philip’s eyes fluttered closed and he turned his face inward to rest his forehead against the base of Jack’s neck. Months at sea could really break a man down; there was no affection from anyone, only camaraderie and that was only if you were lucky. And of course there were no women either... not that Philip thought it fair for him to miss that, he was a priest after all. But it was nice, in his drunken state, to just have someone to lean against and take care of him.

Jack stared forward as he gently ran the cloth over all the wounds, trying to ignore Philip’s soft breath on his neck. Jack couldn’t remember the last time he had been in such an intimate situation, and considering how limited in intimacy this was it said a lot. Even when he got on land he had no time for wenches and whores since for the past few years all he’d done was run from pillar to post due to someone or other chasing him. In fact, he was sick of having to run all the time. All he wanted was a ship and a crew for his own, was that really too much to ask? And yes, it would be nice just to have a spare hour or two when he got ashore just so he could release his sexual tensions and some woman. Hell, it had been so long he’d gladly fuck anything with a pulse that got too close. And Philip was far, far too close.

“So Swifty –”

“It’s Swift.” Philip mumbled softly, frowning and taking another sip of rum as Jack chuckled.

“That’s what I said.” He insisted, dropping the rag back into the bucket of water and sliding it away. He leant against the wall of the ship, wrapping his arms around Philip casually and fidgeting to get comfy. Philip tensed whilst Jack shifted and then gradually relaxed again when he stopped, smiling as he snuggled into the pirate. Actually snuggled into him, Jack thought he could die of amusement. “What made you become a priest then eh?” He asked, genuinely curious.

Philip’s eyes opened and he blinked stupidly for a moment before looking up at Jack in surprise, his drunken head trying to think of the best way to explain it. He raised his hand unconsciously to the wooden cross that hung on a leather strap around his neck, his fingers closing around it and drawing strength from it.

“I wanted to save people.” He said softly, Jack nodding seriously as if he actually cared. Philip bit his lip and slowly laid his head back down on Jack’s shoulder, looking down at the hands enclosed around his waist and he moved a fingertip to trace the ‘P’ branded on the top of Jack’s wrist. “Everyone can be saved Jack.” He whispered. Jack closed his eyes and bit his lip, the way the younger man just whispered his name softly like that was far too much like the whores in Port Royal; it was simply delicious.

“Mm...” He breathed, shaking his head to get some sense back and he took the bottle of rum from Philip to take a much needed swig. “I don’t doubt it mate.” He said softly, giving Philip that devilish smirk the priest had come to like. He liked Jack a lot, he seemed genuine. Different to the other men on the ship. He was a prisoner here, just like Philip was, and that bonded them.

“I could save you ya’ know.” He whispered, Jack laughing loudly and patting Philip’s head a little patronisingly.

“And what merits do you have that says I need saving?” He smirked, Philip blushing and tapping his finger steadily on the ‘P’.

“Pirate.” He whispered, Jack biting his lip hard and tipping his head back. God, that shouldn’t have sounded so sexy but it sure as hell did.

“Say that again?” He asked, Philip raising an eyebrow in confusion.

“Pirate.” He repeated, but it hardly the same effect when he said it so questioningly and Jack sighed.

“You think God wouldn’t let a pirate in His heaven?” He asked with a small smirk. Jack had never given religion much thought, he spent far too much time trying to think of ways to live forever. Besides, he had already seen what awaited him after death and it was definitely no heaven. The locker was open for any man who died at sea, be they pirate or no.

“I believe He would let you in His heaven.” Philip whispered softly, taking the bottle back from Jack and drinking more rum. “You’re not a bad man Jack.” He said gently, Jack chuckling softly and stroking Philip’s waist with his fingertips.

“If you think so.”

For a while the two men sat in silence, sharing the rum and trying not to think on how they were entwined together as they were. It didn’t really bother Jack, but of course Philip had to do his best to keep his thoughts under control, something that was growing steadily harder the drunker he became.

“So, being a priest. You’re celibate correct?” Jack asked curiously after a while, Philip blushing deeply and looking up at the man he was leaning against, his lips parted.

“Yes. Why?” He asked suspiciously, Jack shrugging and drinking more rum.

“I just find it hard to imagine what it must be like to not know the pleasures of a woman.” He said genuinely, a stirring of guilt churning in Philip’s stomach and he bowed his head.

“I never said I’d always been celibate...” He whispered and Jack looked at him in surprise.

“Ah, so you have...”

“Yes.” Philip cut him off, his cheeks flaming. “I was in love once you know Jack.” He sighed, his eyes taking on a misty, faraway look and Jack gently pushed the bottle of rum into his hand. He got the feeling he was going to need it.

“What happened?” He asked delicately, Philip gulping down nearly the rest of the alcohol and sighing deeply as he closed his eyes and laid his cheek against Jack’s shoulder, his nose brushing over the pirate’s neck.

“She died.” He said flatly, his voice laced with pain. “It was a... very long time ago. I was going to marry her, but she got the plague.” He whispered, Jack clearing his throat to say he was sorry but the words seemed empty and flat even in his head so he kept his mouth shut. “We were going to wait until our wedding night until we... but of course, the follies of youth... the... the heat of the moment.” Philip’s voice grew husky and deep, causing goose bumps to rise on Jack’s arms. “We only ever... once... but... but it was perfect... When she died I became a priest, I prayed for forgiveness. I prayed for her soul...” Philip’s fingers were once more enclosed round the cross on his neck and Jack nodded slowly.

“I see. And so... never since then?” He asked quietly, Philip shaking his head.

“No. Never.”

Another silence fell and it should have been awkward but Jack was surprised to find it wasn’t. Philip was relaxed and serene in his arms, practically in his lap, his nose brushing up the length of his neck and inhaling deeply as his head swam from the alcohol. Jack smelt like the salty air of the sea laced with a bitterness of sweat from hard graft and a musky undertone of grime and masculinity, it would never make a perfume in the kings court but Philip was intoxicated and he pressed slowly closer.

“But you Jack, you must get a lot of women.” He whispered, his warm breath tickling Jack’s skin and the pirate sighed, smirking a little.

“Aye, I do that.” He chuckled. “Not for a while though. Been too busy, as it were.” Philip found it hard to believe that any pirate would consider themselves too busy for sex but somehow he believed Jack so he nodded softly.

“So it’s been a long time for you too.”

“Aye.” Jack nodded, not really sure where this was going and Philip softly traced the tattoo of the sparrow on his wrist, his cheeks tingeing pink again.

“Jack...”

“Mm?”

“Tell me about the last time you...” He trailed off, not wanting to say it and Jack smirked slowly as he realised what he was asking, chuckling softly. He was surprised by the request but who was he to deny a priest? He agreed softly and took a moment to gather his thoughts and remember who the last girl had been, taking a small sip of rum before he let Philip drink down the rest, the priest still clutching the empty bottle as he waited for Jack to begin.

“Ah, now I remember. Her name was –”

“No, no names.” Philip interrupted, feeling bad enough to be asking Jack to kiss and tell like this, he didn’t want the poor woman having her name dropped in too. Jack chuckled softly and nodded, holding Philip closer.

“Okay. Well, it was a salty wench down in Tortuga, a blonde with tits the size of –”

“Jack!” Philip gasped, his cheeks burning and Jack laughed again, smirking at the priest who was seeming more like an innocent girly than ever.

“What? You asked me to tell you.” He pointed out and Philip sighed, biting his lip before nodding his head for Jack to continue. Jack chuckled lightly and started again, describing in heavy detail what the whore had looked like and how pricey she had been.

“Completely worth it though mate.” Jack smirked, Philip’s eyes closed but his teeth were clamped over his bottom lip as he laid one hand on Jack’s chest, playing idly with the strings of his shirt as Jack talked about the whore, how he had paid her and followed her to the second floor of the brothel where she had a room of her own. He explained the room in some detail, setting the scene as Philip’s heart raced with anticipation.

Jack then went on to talk about how he had pulled her to him and kissed her deeply on the mouth, how she had let his tongue touch hers before he had thrown her on the bed. He talked of how he crawled on top of her, how his body had burned for her after so long at sea. He described the fancy corset she had worn, the way he had sliced the lace with his dagger before tearing it open with his hands, beads and pearls scattering over the floor as her breasts bounced free. Philip’s breathing grew heavier as Jack talked of how he had grabbed her chest and teased her nipples with his fingers and his tongue, the way she had squirmed in pleasure. Jack could feel the priest’s breath hot on his neck, coming in short, rapid pants of air as Philip tensed against him.

Jack continued as if he couldn’t feel it, telling Philip how he had torn the skirt from her, how her long legs had opened readily for him. Philip wasn’t sure he could take anymore, his trousers already awfully tight over his crotch and his cheeks burned from embarrassment, though the alcohol in his system allowed him to feel no guilt. He wanted to ask Jack to stop talking, needing to cool off before the pirate noticed but when Jack’s hand suddenly came down to close around his member through the fabric he realised it was already too late.

“J – Jack, what are you –?”

“I could help you with that mate.” Jack purred before Philip could finish talking, his hand sliding up the priest’s length through his trousers and making Philip hiss softly at the contact. It had been too long, and he was too drunk to care, he wanted Jack to stop but a bigger part of him wanted Jack to give him more.

“Ooh... you could?” He breathed softly, his fingers tightening on Jack’s shirt when the pirate nodded and drew the ties on the front of his trousers open, tugging the folds of fabric aside so he could pull his pulsing erection free from the confines and stroked his fist up it. Philip’s body shuddered and he gasped, burying his face into Jack’s neck as his stomach tightened in relief. “I – I’m sorry...” He choked, Jack chuckling.

“For what?” He teased, Philip not really sure and his mind was quickly silenced when Jack teased the head with his fingertips, Philip’s legs sliding apart to give the pirate better access. Jack smirked softly and bit his lip as he gazed down at Philip’s erection in the dark, drawing the foreskin back with his fingers so he could rub delicately against the sensitive spot beneath the head, Philip shuddering and moaning quietly, a bead of pre cum building at the tip as Jack wrapped his hand around the whole length and began pumping slowly.

He wondered if Philip would still believe he could be saved once the alcohol wore off and the harsh morning light brought things into perspective. Could Jack still be saved after corrupting a priest in the worst way? Jack didn’t really care, they say alcohol brings out the truth in people and Philip clearly wanted him and Jack... well, Jack would do anyone willing, but the priest was certainly a good option. He was a handsome man after all.

“Lye down...” Jack whispered , his lips brushing against Philip’s ear and the young man exhaled shakily, hesitating for just a second before he did as he was asked and laid down on the blankets.


“Jack –”

“Shh...” Jack purred, moving to rest his knees on either side of Philip’s thighs, his hand still slowly pumping the priest’s erection as he bent down to capture the man’s lips in his. Philip sighed shakily and moved his hands on Jack’s chest up to wrap around his neck, tangling into the pirate’s dreads and braids, tugging at beads and coins threaded through the dark brown locks as he kissed him a little sloppily. Jack groaned into Philip’s mouth, kissing him delicately at first until he was sure he wasnt going to startle him and he forced his tongue forward, past the soft barriers of his lips and into his mouth to steal the taste of rum off his tongue. Philip groaned deeply and subconsciously bucked his hips up in Jack’s tight fist, mewling keenly.

Jack smirked softly and moved his hand faster, careful not to bring the priest too close to the edge, wanting him to last as Jack moved his own hips down to rub against one of Philip’s thighs. He was already semi hard and it didn’t take long to rub himself up into a full erection, stealing heated, lust filled kisses from the priest.

“Mmmph... Ooh Jack...” Philip groaned, his head hazy from lust and rum and he didn’t want to be teased or take his time. He wanted Jack to take him like he was one of the women in Tortuga. “Jack... Jack are you gonna take me? Are you gonna take me like that blonde whore?” He asked huskily once they had broken the kiss and Jack was sucking at Philip’s Adam’s apple.

“Hmm? Would you like me too?” Jack asked, his voice just as husky as Philip’s as his own body grew hot with lust. He bit gently at Philip’s throat, the younger man tilting his head back in pleasure and bucking his hips up eagerly.

“Ahh!” He hissed, whining in delight when Jack gripped tight to his erection for a minute, pumping his hand quickly before moving it away all too soon and tugging Philip’s clothes off him. “I... I... Yes – Yes Jack, I want it.” He gasped honestly, Jack grinning at him and moving to kiss him hungrily again as he stripped of his own clothes, fumbling with buttons and ties and belts. His weapons belt landed on the floor with a heavy ‘clunk’ and Philip panted softly, his own hand tugging and rubbing at his erection as he waited for Jack to finish stripping.

Once he was naked Jack sucked on three of his fingers, coating them in saliva before he gripped one of Philip’s thighs and forced his legs apart as far as they would go. Philip panted even heavier, his heart racing as he tilted his hips upward and watched Jack through half lidded eyes.

Jack slid his finger down between the soft cheeks of Philip’s ass, bending over the younger man and licking a wet trail from his navel and up his washboard stomach. The muscles quivered a little under Jack’s mouth and Philip closed his eyes, moaning softly when Jack took one of his nipples into his mouth and sucked gently. Philip had never felt anything like it and he whined for more, Jack rubbing a finger round his entrance and waiting until it relaxed and quivered under his touch. Philip was gripping at the blankets as he relaxed his body as best he could, gasping sharply when Jack slid his finger suddenly inside him.

“O – Oh!” He choked, moaning as Jack began thrusting the digit deeper into him, sucking and biting gently at his nipple and licking over his pectoral muscle before moving to the other side to tease that nipple too, nudging it with the point of his tongue and scraping his teeth over it. Philip was beyond himself with pleasure already and he begged shamelessly for more, Jack complying instantly and wriggling a second finger into him.

Jack smirked as Philip writhed beneath him, pushing his hips up and turning his head from side to side. He was even more responsive than any whore Jack had been with and he loved it. He thrust his fingers quickly and eagerly, pulling them so they were almost completely out of the priest before he shoved them back in, scissoring them to stretch the younger man in preparation for something much bigger.

Philip had been expecting pain when Jack inserted the third finger, but though he felt the stretch it didn’t hurt. Maybe it was because of how drunk he was, easily making him relax and numbing all the pain. Maybe he wouldn’t feel the hurt until the morning, but he didn’t care. All he wanted was for the pirate to hurry and get inside him.

“Jack... Oh Jack... feels so good...” He groaned, moving one hand up to grab at the pirate’s erection and rub at it with little experience. Jack gave a soft moan from the back of his throat and Philip’s erection twitched at the noise, rubbing with more enthusiasm until Jack was slowly rocking his hips forward to meet his pumping fist. Philip’s own hips were bucking up and pushing down, trying to get Jack’s fingers deeper inside him, mewling desperately and almost sobbing in disappointment when Jack slowly drew the digits out of him.

“Shh...” Jack whispered, moving Philip’s hand away from his length so he could guide himself to the priest’s quivering entrance, the ring of muscles pulsing rhythmically from how his muscles were clenching within. “Hold on to me.” He ordered and Philip readily did so, wrapping his arms tight around Jack’s back as the pirate nudged forward slowly. He met resistance quickly and Philip bit his shoulder as Jack continued pushing forward, both men gasping when the head suddenly popped through the tight muscles and inside Philip.

“Oooh Jack!” Philip panted heavily as he tried to move his hips down to get Jack inside him quicker but Jack gripped his hips with his hands to stop him, knowing that even if it didn’t hurt now it would in the morning and the last thing he wanted to do was tear the priest. He used all of his will power to keep his movements steady, not rushing it as he gradually sank into his soft ass, Philip moaning and whimpering impatiently.

Jack bowed his head and clenched his teeth, his body shaking a little from the desire to pound into the willing body beneath him. He wanted to move so badly but he forced himself to take his time, it seeming to take forever until he finally got every last inch of his length in the priest and even then he had to stop to let him adjust. Philip was breathing heavily as he clutched at Jack’s tattooed back, his chest rising and falling rapidly with the wooden cross settled between his collar bones. Jack found the cross oddly erotic considering what they were doing and he leant down to capture it in his teeth, tugging it with a smirk as Philip raised a hand to stroke he back of Jack’s neck, begging him wantonly to move.

“Please Jack... Please please please...” He whimpered shamelessly, Jack chuckling and releasing the wooden pendant so that he could pull Philip into a heart stopping kiss.

Philip moaned into Jack’s mouth and suckled at his lips when the pirate began thrusting slowly into him, his body meeting his thrusts eagerly and letting the gentle rocking of the ship create their rhythm for them. Philip raised his legs to wrap around Jack’s hips, clutching to him like a koala as he let his tongue delve into his mouth and share the taste of rum as Jack slowly increased the speed of his thrusts the more he felt Philip adjusting to him.

The other crewmen would be in the meal room for a long time they knew so they felt the need to rush only because of their own lust. Jack kissed Philip with more passion and hunger than he had ever given any woman, not even Angelica, who knew he had loved, had received such fire from him. Philip could barely keep up so simply let Jack take him, his lips parted so their tongues could entwine and his body open for Jack so he could rock into him with more speed.

Jack moaned deeply into the priest’s mouth and planted his hands on either side of his head, leaning his body above him so he could get more movement on his hips, swinging them back and forth to pound into the willing body beneath him and Philip moaned loudly into his mouth. He was overwhelmed by how good it felt and he knew he wouldn’t be able to hold on much longer, but then Jack hit something deep inside him that nearly made him blow his load right then and there.

“Oh OH JACK!” He screamed, Jack hushing him rapidly and laughing breathlessly as he rocked into him. He wasn’t sure what he had just done to make the priest cry out in pleasure like that but he made sure he kept his hips at the right angle to do it again, and as he rocked into him like a ship on waves he could feel something against the tip of his erection, his pre cum leaking over it. Neither men knew anything about the prostate so they didn’t know what they had discovered, but Philip was damn pleased they had found it. His body was wracked with pleasure and he bucked his hips up desperately as he moaned with reckless abandonment. Jack too was thrilled, the convulsions going through Philip’s muscles making him even tighter around his erection, the clenching and relaxing of the spasms making Jack’s stomach twist into knots and heat dangerously.

“Oooh... That’s it Swift... Mmph... So close...” He groaned, Philip tangling his hands deep into Jack’s hair and whining in delight, his own erection aching and leaking over his stomach and he knew he wouldn’t be able to hold on. He needed just... just one more second...

“Oh! Unn... Jack... Jack touch me, please!” He begged, Jack understanding immediately and he wrapped a hand around Philip’s erection, pumping rapidly and slamming his hips forward as his own orgasm tore through him. He cried out gruffly and threw his head back, Philip’s hands gripping tight to his dreads as he exploded into the priest, his cum shooting over his prostate and sending the younger man over the edge.

Philip saw stars his orgasm was so huge, his body shaking violently through it as Jack pumped at his erection until it hurt from how sensitive he became, his stomach and chest getting coated in his seed as he came hard, panting heavily, Jack’s own orgasm milked by the clenching of the priest’s muscles as they shook through their climaxes together.

By the time Jack finally released Philip’s erection and collapsed down on top of him they were both sticky with cum and sweat, the salt that had been dry on Philip’s arms now turning wet again from the sweat and stinging his rope burns but he didn’t care. He felt far too spent to care about anything at all for that matter.

For a long while the two men lay together on the blankets, Jack slowly sliding the water bucket back over to clean them off. Philip tried to snuggle into his arms as he grew sleepy but Jack gently pushed him away, tenderly kissing his forehead.

“Mm?”

“Shh, do you want the men to see?” Jack sighed, Philip bowing his head and shaking it slowly. The punishment for sodomy on board any ship was for both sailors to be castrated and then tied to a canon together before being sent over board to sink to the ocean bed. Philip most definitely did not want the others to see... God only knew how much harsher the punishment would be on board this ship. Besides, no doubt the guilt would hit him once he had slept the alcohol off so it would be better to wake up alone rather than in the pirate’s arms.

“You’re right...” He sighed, Jack gently taking his blanket from him so he could take it back to his spot. He then went back to get into his shirt and trousers, leaving the rest to get dressed in the morning. He threw his clothes and weapons to his bed and then leant down, cupping Philip’s cheeks with a tender smile, the priest even smiling hesitantly back.

“You’re a good man Swift.” Jack beamed, Philip blushing at the compliment and he sat up a little.

“So are you Sparrow.” He smirked, pausing a moment before touching his fingertips to Jack’s lips. “Captain.” He whispered and for a moment Jack was shocked, the word meaning the world to him and he grinned, leaning forward to kiss Philip one last time, tender and sweet.

“When I get me a ship and a crew, I’ll make you first mate. How’s that?” He winked once they broke apart and Philip chuckled, nodding.

“I’ll hold you to it.”

FIN
Sign up to rate and review this story