Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Disenchanted

Epilogue

by Dead1724 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-04 - Updated: 2011-06-04 - 820 words - Complete

0Unrated
August 2011

"I'll go make some coffee," he said, undoing his arms and going back inside.
I smiled to myself, then took a deep breath. Six years ago today that happened with me and Gerard. He went back the next day as planned. We talked occasionally, but not as much as we would have though if that had never happened. The only time I had seen him after that was when he came for my graduation.
But then one snowy evening in December I got a call from Gerard. He said he wanted me to come down and visit sometime after Christmas. I told him yes, though a feeling in my gut told me I was going to regret it.
I arrived not-so-happy at the airport where he picked me up. Though I was happy that he didn't bring his wife, Lyn-Z. Who was pregnant with their first Child.
That night there was a party at a fancy club where the band of My Chemical Romance and Mindless Self indulgence hung out; including me and Jimmy's wife. Me and Mikey had quite a few heart-to-heart conversations about bass, I got to talk to Ray and Bob and Frankie, too. I tried to stay clear of Gerard since he always had his arms around Lyn-Z. I didn't want to admit it to myself. But she was making my depression come back. Only that time it was mixed with anger and jealousy.

Finally, Gerard took his hands off of Lyn-Z and actually acknowledged my existence.
"Can you come with me?" he asked me.
"Sure.." I said as he started walking.
He kept walked, not looking to see if I was still there or not, just kept going. "What is it, Gerard?" I asked, annoyed.
He didn't say anything until he led me to a corner where four guys where hanging out. It was too dark to see if I knew any of them or not.
"Jackson," Gerard said and a figure stepped out of the shadows. And there was Jackson.
Gerard turned around and whispered in my ear, "you belong together." Then continued to walk away.
"Hi, Aria." The southern voice said to me, "I'm Jackson."
"I know," I said, unamused. To save me a few thousand tears I decided to go, "I'm sorry, but I have to leave."
"But you just got here..."
"Well, actually I've been here, to this party, for a few hours, and I'm pretty tired-"
"How did you know who I was?" He asked me. He sounded like he was floating on cloud 9.
"Because I was crazy over you when I was younger..." I said, still not amused. Honestly wasn't that big of deal when I depressed.
He laughed. "How did you know who I was?" I asked, suddenly realizing how odd it was that he knew me.
"Because I've been crazy over you ever since I first saw you."
I could only stand there and gap at him.
"When I think of you...everything just seems to feel...right." he said, making me give up and fall even deeper in love with him than I did when I was younger.


"Here you go," he handed me my coffee, "french vanilla, your favorite."
I thanked him, but then put the coffee down on the little table next to me. I turned around and wrapped my arms around him.
"I love you so much, Jackson." I said with tears falling down my face.
"I love you too." He kissed the top of my head, "I just hate when you get like this.."
"I know," I sniffed. Jackson knew why I was sad. After he proposed to me, I decided that if we were going to be married, I had to be honest. Thankfully, he was okay with it. I told him that I loved Gerard only as a friend and as my hero now. But sometimes, like today, you couldn't escape memories.
"And all that stress can't be good for the baby." He said.
I put my hands on my stomach "I know, but I'll keep our little Ellie safe."
Even me and LynZ were friends now. All four of us could hang out, and I couldn't feel the least bit depressed. Everything seemed so perfect.
I looked up at Jackson and kissed him. And right there at that moment I let go of all the pain and feelings that another guy had ever caused me, because it was all over now.
This was my happy ending.




_________
And thus, that is the end. Thank you so much for reading and for all the comments!! ^-^
I'm writing more MCR fanfics that I hope to post. Soo... this summer I'm going into hibernation and try to finish my favorite one. So this fall hopefully I can post it! ^-^ I'll also be trying my very dear hardest to improve my grammar. I know it sucks xD

Squee for complete impossibility!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story