Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Bandit that Stole His Heart

Work and A... First Date?

by paralove13 1 review

Evin is working, minding his own business, when he helps the most beautiful girl named Bandit. He decides to call her and ask her out. What will she say?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-05 - Updated: 2011-06-05 - 597 words

0Unrated
EVIN P.O.V

"See you later mom" I called to my mom, still sitting in the car. I walked in the malls front entrance and headed toward my place of employment, Orange Julius. I walked into the door marked "Employees Only" and stood behind the register, preparing for my shift.

A FEW HOURS LATER

The whole day had been relatively slow until now. There was a huge line and only two cashiers to work it. I saw from a distance a girl with her friends, twins and a shorter blonde girl. The girl took a few dollars from each of her friends and headed towards me. As she got closer, I noticed she had the prettiest eyes. They were hazel. Her eyes clashed with her hair, which was also beautiful. It was choppy layered, dyed a black that shined in the fluorescent mall lighting. She got in the back of the line. Soon enough she came face to face with me.

"How can I help you?" I said with a sigh, I was exhausted.

"Four medium Orange Juliuses please" she said with a cute little smile.

I punched in the order on the cash register. "16.74" I said, a little bit nicer this time. I thought she was cute, so I decided to flirt it up with her. "By the way I'm Evin. Evin Sadowsky." I said. I noted her outfit. A red and black plaid t-shirt with black skinny jeans. She seemed like my kind of girl. For the first time, I believed in love at first sight. I saw her across the room and knew I had to make her mine.

"Here you go" she said handing me 17. "I'm Bandit. Bandit Way. Keep the change." she said. I finally figured out where I had recognized her from. She went to school with me at Belleville High, she was a class below me. Way, I thought, where have I heard that last name before. And then it hit me. Her dad was the lead singer of My Chemical Romance, my favorite band.

I took out a piece of paper and hurriedly scrawled my cell phone number on it, folded it up and handed it to Bandit. "You should call me sometime." She sighed. I had know idea why, but she seemed to be pretty pissed off.

"Or you could call me" she said as she neatly wrote her number on a scrap of receipt. She grabbed her drinks and walked away. Oh I would definitely be calling her tonight.

TIME LAPSE

I pulled out the slip of receipt and punched in Bandit's number.

"Hello?" she asked confused "Who is this?"

"Hey Bandit. It's Evin" I said

"Oh hey Evin. How are you?"

"I''m good. I was wondering if you want to go out somewhere Friday night?" I said. I was a bit nervous, I hope she couldn't tell.

"Sure. Where would we go? I've been wanting to go to that new glow-in-the-dark mini golf place. We could play, and get pizza afterwards" she said

"That sounds cool" I said. YES!, I thought to myself, I am so glad she said yes. "I'll pick you up."

"Cool. Do you know where I live?" She questioned. Crap. I didn't.

"Nope."

"I live on 236 E. Belleville Place" she said.

"236… E. Belleville… Place… got it! See you Friday at 6." I said. Oh crap. She lived in the rich neighborhood.But that would make sense, seeing she had famous parents.

"Bye Evin" She said then hung up. I put the phone back on the charger. Friday was going to be amazing
Sign up to rate and review this story