Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I Feel I Must Aid Your Musical Education

by unitedsuck007 4 reviews

Writing this at four thirty in the morning.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 888 words

4Funny
WARNING:THIS IS COMPLETELY POINTLESS AND WILL WASTE MANY PRECIOUS MINUTES FROM YOUR LIFE.
April 30th 2011,around four in the morning,my bedroom.
Hey lads.
Very,very,very unbelievably bored at the moment.I have insomnia,therefore sleep is taking his fucking time.
There is nothing on television,except Girls Of The Playboy Mansion and Sexcetera,which,y'know,are my favourite shows and everything,but hey.
My cat is sleeping,and when I tried to wake him up he fucking bit me,the wanker.
OHMYGODSOUTHPARKISONwaitnoitjustendedfuckshit
So,as you may have guessed,I am so fucking bored at the moment.I'm just gonna ramble and you can bathe in it's glory.
(wtf Lorna...)
Anyone else digging the new Thursday album?I mean I know I sound so stupid because Gerard tweeted it so it's like I'm just like stalking him and his thoughts.(which I am so not doing right now on another tab)It's called No Devolución and it's pretty awesome,best tracks are probably like "No Answers" and "Open Quotes"...
...so yeah.
Speaking of Gerard's use of Twitter,anyone else notice how he barely uses it?I mean it's like there are teenage Irish girls with insomnia who are bored out of their frigging mind and you won't even update your thing.
Sorry,I get pissy in the morning.
Although,the is the other extreme,where it's like
OMGZ JUST TOOK A SHIT LYK WOW
And it's just like
Too much fucking information

Anyway,another good album is Nightmare by A7X.Am kinda digging that at the moment.I would tell you about the good tracks and stuff,but I don't know the names of them,and the cover is all the way on the other side of the room and I really don't feel like moving.
AAAHHH CAT BITE
Sorry,sorry.God,what the fuck,I am so fucking bored.
Random contents of my room:
a bed
a cat
books
CD's
newspaper
machete
wardrobe containing the world's supply of band shirts
AK 47
If you are properly educated you should find me very weird at this point.
(NB:Two of the things I mentioned are not actually in my room.)
Yeah,you got it,a cat and books!laughs
*brief moment where horror suddenly dawns on everyone that Lorna owns a machete and a machine gun*
Oh...funny.
Just spit balling here,but when you are morbidly obese,you should really not take your shirt off WHILE RUNNING.I mean WHAT THE FUCK MAN HAVE YOU NO SHAME.
There's this old dude across the street from me and he's like totally batshit insane,he like eats Rice Krispies in his car and just stares menacingly out and when I pass his house I'm just like
"Hey Mister Fitzgerald"
he's just like
"AAAHHHH CLEAN YOUR EYES FROM THE GOLDEN SCEPTER VENGEANCE OF THE LORD CALIFORNIA GURLS WE'RE UNDENIABLE"
Hmmm.
Boredom boredom boredom boredom
Oh yeah and I got "Awesome As Fuck" off my friend for mah birthday,it's pretty cool as well.It's got a bunny and cursing and hot sweaty men...what more could you ask for
I really like rabbits.I'm not being retarded or anything,it's just lie,they're really cool or something.I kind of have a fixation with them.
My cat is just like
"do you have a fixation with me?"
and I'm just like
"no"
Okay I have just comprehended that when I tell stories they are comprised of:
and then she was like
and then I'm just like
and then we were all like
Yeah,it's pretty annoying.




My dad just yelled at me because he can hear my manic laughing through our walls,and he's trying to sleep.
Well maybe then you should fork out some dough for this dump and fucking thicken the walls.
But no,I love my cat and my dog.One's named after Atticus Finch and the other guy after Eminem.
OJIlih
Sorry sorry all my CD's just came crashing down on top of me and Danger Days just landed on the computer and now Nevermind is over in the corner where all the spiders are I mean I know it's Nirvana and legendary and stuff but I FUCKING HATE THOSE HAIRY EIGHT-LEGGED FUCKERS.
Oh,Nevermind.We had some good times together,my friend.
I don't mean like we fucked or anything,just...y'know.
Okay,I have exactly two hundred and ninety three albums and where the fuck is Favourite Worst Nightmare
Fuck no,it's slid over to Jane's side of the room.
Well,it's a goner.
...
...
...
"come as you are as you were as I want you to be as a friend as a friend as an old enemy"-
"Stop humming,Lorna."
"I'm bored,Jane.Now shut up and go to sleep."
"But you're-"
"Blessing you with the godly genius of Nirvana,yes,so you should be very grateful."

Oh yeah,that shut her up.
PWNED.
Think I might go now,maybe listen to some musique.What do you guys recommend?
I think I'll go for Revenge.Nothing like some aggressive prog rock to wake ya up in the morning.Long ago...
Lorna.





Am kinda cleaning out Lorna's MW today,so some more random stuff should be up today.Just thought this was a it too good not to put up.
K.
Sign up to rate and review this story