Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

A Princess's Tale -Chapter 1 -*The Captured prisoner is the Prince's Choice*

by SasuNaruBabyGirl 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Kakashi,Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-07 - 683 words

-1Illiterate

He ran. His heart beat faster than it ever had. He could hear it in his head as he passed by different shops in the village in Miranda. His feet hurt and his legs felt like jell-o. His, blond, hair flew in the wind as he was being chased. They yelled for him as the dirt flew in their face.
“Stop right there!” a guard yelled as he aimed his bow. He fired and the boy dodged. He took off faster, digging his toes in the mud. “Catch that boy!”
“RIGHT!” the others shouted and took off. The boy panted as he turned a sharp corner and disappeared behind a hut.
“Gotcha!” A female shouted pinning him to the ground. He screamed out as his head hit the wood lying near by. “Over here!”
“Thank you,” the man, who shot the arrow, replied grabbing the woman. “I’ll see you at home.”
“Alright,” the woman mumbled scrambling to her feet. She went back to work as they took the kid away.
“LET ME GO!” The kid screamed as the cuffed him and took him away.
They reached the castle wall a while later. They took him to the side and threw him in a big wooden box. The boy screamed out as they shut the door. Tears filled his eyes for he had no idea what he did. He shook, mainly because it was winter in the small village. He was scared; he never did anything that would deem him worthy of being sent to prison.
“What did I do?” he whispered crawling into a corner. He sat there for hours until he finally cried himself to sleep. Even then, he did not get enough sleep. He had nightmares and the cold kept him up.
“Wake up!” a guard yelled and the boy jumped. He stood a frown on his face and his eyes showing pain and terror. He walked to the door and let the guards tie his hands.
They led him into the castle and up many flights of stairs. The hallways they passed had many pictures of the past kings and queens. The walls were blue, grey, and browned with age. The floors looked as if they were new. The black tile gleamed as they stepped on it. Finally, they stopped in front of a large gold door. It gleamed as the main guard knocked on it. It opened and a tall dark haired man met them.
“Is this my bride?” he whispered the main guard. The main guard nodded and the man smiled. “He needs to be cleaned up a bit, but he has beauty one way or another. Let him out of those ropes.”
They did as they were told and let the boy go. As the prince dismissed them one stopped at the door, he turned to the dark haired man and asked, “Are you sure you want to be left alone with him?”
“Of course. I trust my soon-to-be wife.” the dark haired man waved him off, then turned to the boy. He looked him over. He had seen how his blond hair fell in front of his, sparkling baby, blue, eyes. How the terror in those eyes brought out his figure. He looked as if he was being starved to death. His clothes were battered and torn. They were covered in mud and dirt.
“Sir?” the boy asked pulling the prince’s attention back to him. “Why am I here?”
“You are to become my fiancé,” the man answered looking into those timeless eyes, “and don’t call me sir call me Sasuke, Lord Sasuke, or Lord Uchiha. Understand?”
“Yes.” The boy looked into the man’s dark eyes, not liking what he saw.
“What do they call you, young one?” The man asked closing in on him.
“Naruto,” the kid answered before he collapsed into his husband-to-be’s arms. It was then, before he fainted, that he realized he was being punished for something he did that he never knew had happened. He was forever to be known as ‘The Prince Uchiha’s Princess‘.
Sign up to rate and review this story