Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

How Brent Wilson Got His Hair Greasy

by Rianhasherlimits 1 review

Brent and Ronald..you know the drill.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-06-07 - Updated: 2011-06-07 - 736 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Hey Brenty.”

Brent looked up from the issue of Cat Fancy he had borrowed from Jon, and met the beautiful eyes of Ronald McDonald. He smiled at him.

“I have an idea. I got a tub of grease from work, for free. They were giving it out. And I was thinking, the best idea. Maybe we could play with it?” Ronald suddenly turned shy, a change from his mischievous, cocky expression that he had wore a few seconds earlier.

Brent was all for it. “Yeah, ‘course babe,” he assured Ronald eagerly, throwing the magazine away and standing up. Ronald’s face changed, back to it’s original composure.

“Follow me,” he whispered sexily, leading Brent to the bathroom across the hall. Once in, Brent shut the door with his foot and locked it, for extra measures. He liked when things got dirty with Ronald, and he could bet everything that it’s going to get dirty.

“Take off your clothes and lie in the bathtub,” Ronald ordered Brent, pushing him to the edge of the tub. Brent slowly undressed with Ronald’s eyes on him, hungry and horny. When he was fully naked, he licked his lip and watched his partner’s eyes travel down his body to his thighs. He shivered and felt himself get hard.

Brent obeyed and climbed in the bathtub, lying down and making himself feel comfortable. He couldn’t see anything because of the high edge, but he could hear Ronald unzippering himself and lugging something out of the bathroom cabinet—probably the grease. Brent grinned in anticipation.

Ronald’s face peered over the top of the bathtub edge. He chuckled and then proceeded to swing his leg over and drop onto Brent, effectively pushing them together and making their already-hard erections, even harder.

Brent couldn’t stand it anymore. He brought Ronald’s face closer and kissed him on the mouth, immediately slipping a tongue into his mouth. He explored the moist mouth of his boyfriend, and then moaned when he felt Ronald’s tongue slip past his and into his own. Their tongues locked, and their hips bucked.

Ronald kissed down Brent’s collarbone, sucking on his skin and leaving a few hickeys. Brent moaned, a low, sexy sound that made Ronald practically shiver in excitement.

Ronald’s mouth kept kissing down his body, getting closer to Brent’s hard on. Brent grunted and then had to stuff his hand in his mouth from screaming in pleasure when he felt Ronald’s mouth on his erection.

Ronald’s tongue slipped up and down his dick, and he sucked gently, sending waves of ecstasy running through Brent. It was, by far, the best thing that had ever happened to Brent.

Pulling away, Ronald grinned down at Brent. “Turn over sweetie,” he said huskily to Brent, and he obliged, flipping over with an excited look on his face.

Ronald leaned over the edge of the bathtub and stuck his hand in the grease. When his hand was slick with grease, he positioned his hand over Brent, before slipping one, two, three fingers inside Brent.

Brent arched his back and groaned, making Ronald groan huskily.

Ronald brought his throbbing erection over to Brent, pausing, before pushing himself into Brent.

Both of them let out surprised gasps of both pain and pleasure. Ronald put his hands on Brent’s hips and gave another thrust, making Brent cry out again.

Brent, who had obviously felt pain at first, was now enjoying it thoroughly. His own hand had snaked it’s way down to grope at his own throbbing dick.

Both of them let out groans as Ronald thrust in again. Ronald let out another moan as he felt himself reaching the climax. He gave another thrust, and then both boys came at the same time, crying out each other’s names huskily.

Ronald pulled himself out of Brent and collapsed on top of him, pushing his greasy fingers through Brent’s tousled hair.

Brent moaned beneath him. “That was the best thing ever,” he panted. He turned on his side, so his back was pressed against Ronald’s chest, and Brent let out a sigh before drifting off to sleep.

Ronald allowed another greasy run through Brent’s hair, before dropping his hand and drifting off to sleep himself.

And that, my children, is the story how Brent Wilson’s hair turned greasy forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story