Categories > Original > Romance

Desperate For Love

by PoisonLush 0 reviews

M/M - Dan, a young college student, is finding his relationship with his boyfriend dying. As he contemplates this, he runs into a bit of trouble on his way out.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-06-07 - Updated: 2011-06-08 - 2657 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Desperate For Love

The rain dripped down my face, whipping away the dirt that remained. My feet stuttered as I ran through the dark streets. I headed towards an ally way to take a seat against the wall. My head hit the cold bricks as I panted heavily. The tears didn’t stop and felt like they never would. A hand reached out to me as I pushed back, hitting my head hard against the wall. I looked up to see the one person I never thought I’d see again.

Your lips are so soft, or so they seem.

***

His hands ran down my waist. My head leaned back as I stared at the ceiling. I was starting to wonder if faking it was even worth it anymore. He knew by now that I didn’t enjoy doing it. The thought tingled in the back of my head before it vanished and reality struck. It was his only condition to stay with me. I was to be his sex toy whenever he wanted, which was more then I had thought it would be. There was no more passion or flair left in his lips as they trailed down my skin. The time flew by and before I knew it, he was getting dressed and heading back to his place. I laid in my bed, naked as I thought more. “What more could I do?”

Class started as I wrote down notes. Today’s class was simple enough that I didn’t have to put any effort into it. The ball seem to come quickly as Trish left with me, books tucked under our arms.

“So how’s the boyfriend Dan?” She walked to our usual spot underneath a tree in the college yard. I watched as the jocks practiced in the warm sun.

“Fine I guess.” I didn’t put any emotions into my words. I could care less how he was.

“Didn’t he leave your room like two hours before class started?” I kept my eyes on them as I spoke to her, taking a pause before doing so.

“Spying on me now?” She huffed out a laugh.

“You know it.” She flicked her long, sandy brown hair to the side. Her blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight. I envied her colour. My hair was straight black and went down to my chin. My finger nails were painted black due to boredom from the other day. I hid my hands into my pockets as the jocks walked near us.

“Yeah, he was there for a while.” She grinned as they cam up to the table, shouting out hello’s as they eyes Trish.

“Yeah, that’s right. Keep walking boys. You know you’ll never get a piece of this.” They laughed as they all walk by except for one. He walked slower as he eyed me, though I pretended not to notice. He nodded as head at me as to say hello, and I nodded back with a hint of a smile before he caught up with the others. It wouldn’t have been as embarrassing if Trish would have kept quiet.

“Oh, looks like someone has a boy crush!” I shrugged in my seat, hoping that he hadn’t heard her. I slowly turned to look, though he was too far in the distance by now. I sighed with relief.

“What is wrong with you?” Her smile didn’t fade.

“Oh come on. He gave you the look! Jordan is so into you. Why don’t you just dump Trev, I mean, you guys are hardly into each other anymore.” Like I haven’t thought of that before. It was too risky for me to leave Trev and take a random shot at a guy who may or may not like me. I couldn’t handle being alone again.

The rest of the day went on quite normally. I only had two classes so I fooled around on my computer until the next one. When it was finished, I still had a good amount of time to head into town before it got dark. I road the train there, getting on for free with my student pass. It was a ten minute ride there which went by quite fast. There were many people on it today, though only a pack of girls caught my interest. There were five of them and they sat ahead of me. I heard one of them speak as I leaned in slyly.

“You know Jordan from the football team right? Well I heard that he has a crush on some kid in the school.”

“Jordan? You mean Jordan Fay? Isn’t he the gay one?”

“That him. I heard it from Josh Keen, captain of the football team. He had heard Jordan talking to one of his friends about him.

“Oh, I heard about that! Didn’t he say he was a first year student?”

“I heard it was with a second year.”

My attention disconnected from them as the train came to a stop. Nothing but pure gossip, as I would expect from third years. I did a few groceries before wondering off threw the streets, My backpack hung over my shoulder. I looked up as a drop of rain splattered on my cheek. And that’s when it all went to hell. I walked threw the park, the skies darkening far sooner then they should have. I heard loud roaring ahead as I debated to turn around, though I was already half way threw. I tried to move away from them as I stayed off the path, though one of them caught my attention.

“Trev?” I crept closer as I hid behind a tree, seeing my boyfriend with four other guys. My eyes flew open as his lips pressed hard against one of the other boys. I stumbled backwards, not able to catch myself as I fell to the ground. He glanced over at me, a beer bottle held tight in his hand. He stumbled over to me with a grin on his face.

“Spying on me? Huh!? Stupid runt.” he kicked my side as I tried to get up, falling back down on the grass. His other friends came up to me as they all grinned. I tried to scream but one wrapped there hand around my mouth, dragging me to the fence in the shade.

My eyes were weak, though I struggled to get up. I felt another hit to my side as I fell back down. They got ready for round two before a strong voice of a man yelled out.

“Hey! What the hell is going on over there!?” I took this change to escape. I ran as far as I could, not looking back or stopping as the people gawked at me. I shoved a woman out of my way as the rain started to heavily poor. I whipped my face off quickly, removing some of the dirt marks. I slipped on a puddle that I hadn’t seen, though getting back up quickly and taking off again. I headed towards an ally to try and figure out where I was. I rested there for a moment before a hand reached down towards me. Thinking it was Trev, I jumped back, hitting my head on the brick wall. My eyes glanced up as I saw the face of the one person I never expected to help me. I grabbed onto Jordan’s hand as he helped me up before throwing me onto his back. I crossed my arm’s around his neck as he brought me to his apartment.

“You can get washed up in the tub. I’ve turned the shower on for you. I also put some dry clothes in there for you. You might as well stay the night.” I nodded as I tried to hide my dripping face from him.

My body burned as I stepped in the shower, then it slowly stopped. I looked down to see the water had turned red. I hadn’t even realized I was bleeding. I looked down at the damage. My knee was scrapped, though probably from the fall. My side had a bruise as big as my fist and my cheek was numb and swollen. I sighed as the warm water relaxed it. Looked in the mirror after I cleaned off the tub with a wet cloth. My right eye was bruised but not badly. Other then that there were minor nicks and cuts on my body.

I ignored the shirt as I placed on the pj bottoms. I threw the towel over my shoulders, still wet as I walked out. I smelt the air, moaning uncontrollably as I smelt the food. The sound of plates being placed onto a table dragged me away from the smell as I walked into the dining area. Jordan headed back into the kitchen before I could see him. I sat down as he came in carrying a dish.

“I hope your hungry.” He smiled, placing the platter of home made parmesan chicken in the center of the table. My mouth watered as he walked away and came back with steamed vegetables and a bottle of white wine. He poured me a glass as I looked down at myself, suddenly aware of my lack of clothes. A light blush flew across my face.

“I’ll go get dressed.” He giggled as I smiled lightly. His laugh made me warm up inside.

“Don’t worry about it. Just eat up before it gets cold.” He smiled. I smiled back as I took a piece of chicken and vegetables. The food was more amazing then anything I’ve ever had before.

After dinner he brought me to his room. I crawled into his bed as he sat on the edge. He turned his head to look at me.

“Are you okay?” My eyes felt heavy as I swallowed the tears down.

“Thank you... I’m fine...” His hand slowly dragged across the sheets until he reached my leg. He lightly rubbed up and down it from over the covers. My body shook lightly with excitement, though I kept calm.

“That’s good... Now how are you really feeling?” I bit my lip. He had seen right through me. My eyes looked up at them as they started to water. I tried to hold it back but failed. He leaned down, his arms wrapped around me, as I cried into his shoulder.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I looked at the clock and huffed as I got out of bed and found my way to the washroom. It was two o’clock in the morning. I walked back into the room as Jordan smiled at me. He had lit a few candles around the room when I had entered. His smile stood out from everything else.

“Wha?” I rubbed my eyes, thinking it was still a dream. If it wouldn’t have been a Friday night, I would have just fallen back to sleep. I crawled onto the bed as I laid beside him. He was silent. His hand slowly moved itself on top of mine. I didn’t resist like I should have seeing that I had just broken up with Trev. His touch sent a bolt threw my body that I hadn’t felt in a long time. He took this as a pass to keep going. His hand trailed slowly up my arm and on to my chest where he rubbed it in circular motions. I relaxed as I sighed out a breath. He rolled on top of me, looking down at my half closed eyes.

“I’m sorry if I’m rushing it.” I looked into his eyes. My hand grabbed the back of his neck as I pulled him in. Our lips were a centimeter apart as I felt his breath enter my mouth. They lightly touched as he kissed me. It kept going for a minute before he pushed harder, his tongue entering my mouth. It played with mine as I moaned out. Our first kiss had ended a few minutes later as I lowered my pj bottoms. I pulled his head down and whispered hard into his ear.

“Take me!” He nodded once as he undressed, lifting my legs up as he entered me. I inhaled deeply, feeling the pain of his hardness inside me. I hadn’t realized how much this hurt, though my wounds may have made it worse. I panted as the pleasure settled in. He leaned in on me as he moved faster. I grabbed onto his bear back, digging my nails into him as he moaned. His hand moved down to pleasure me as I moaned out louder. I screamed out as I let myself loose all over my chest. He leaned down, licking my neck before nibbling on it lightly. I moaned out as he moved faster and harder.

“I’m sorry I’m taking long...” I dug my nails into his back harder.

“Don’t... be sorry... I love... every second of this.” My voice was light and seductive as I wined out. He pushed in harder as I screamed out. I could see it on his face that he was about to let loose. With a good hard push deep inside of me, I felt the warm liquid fill me up inside. I whipped the drool off of my mouth as he slowly pulled out. His head lowered as he licked up the pervious mess I had made.

“Are you okay?” I hadn’t realized how hard I was panting before he had spoke.

“I’m amazing.” His face showed a bit of concern as he gently rubbed my side.

“I mean, how are your injuries?” I didn’t realize what he had meant before I felt the pain of the cuts. They didn’t seem to bother though. I was still filled with pleasure, a feeling I had felt in ages. He whipped off the dripping mess under me before I sat up. His lips found there way to mine as he gently kissed me. I smiled as he rubbed my arm.

“I’m a bit thirsty...” He stood up before I could say anymore and returned with a glass of water.

“Will this due?” I nodded as I took it, drinking half of the tall glass.

“You didn’t have to you know.” He smiled, kissing my cheek.

“I know. Now... I have a question for you if you don’t mind...” I didn’t see how I could turn down a question seeing how he had already done so much for me.

“What’s that?” Blush came across his face. It was only now when I was really admiring his figure that I noticed his abs and fit body. He wasn’t too muscular and didn’t have a hair in sight.

“I was wondering... and you don’t have to answer me right away... but are you and I... a thing now?” My body froze in shock as I thought this threw. Sex was the only thing that had kept my last relationship together and I didn’t want this to turn out like that.

“Do you want us to be?” He didn’t look at me directly as he nodded. He was quite shy for a boy who was a two years older then me. I was nineteen as of last month.

“I’ve been thinking about you a lot and, well, I would like it a lot...” I smiled as he kissed his lips gently.

“Alright then, but on one condition... Our relation won’t revolve around sex, otherwise its off.” He smiled as he hugged me.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way...”

You poison runs threw my veins,
I’ve been infect by your love.



Ronald Bedard 2011©
Sign up to rate and review this story