Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drawing come's to life

Kick or punch I'll never give up

by evilpanda 2 reviews

Gerard has to tell Frank what is happening in and after school and Frank just dose not understand why.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-06-09 - Updated: 2011-06-09 - 533 words

0Unrated
It was after school and I was running home so the jocks didn’t get me because last time they bet me up so bad I had to go to the hospital but my mom didn’t no, when I got back home I just said I had to help a teacher and I fell that why I had a black eye. My mom hated bullies and one of her son’s is getting bulled would drive her crazy so I had to lie.
I took a short cut throw the forest but banged into something have way that made me fall. I had my eyes closed and I just sat still waiting for a kick in the stomach or a punch in the face anything of that shit until I heard a voice.
“Gerard are you ok?”
I opened my eye to see Frank. “Yeah” I said getting up.
“Who were you running from?” he asked
“Air?” I said trying to hide what was really going on.
“Air what are you talking about you mad weird oh”
“Never mind” I said trying to walk away but he just made my life difficult.
“Tell me, you know you can trust me”
“Frank I’m sorry but I have to go”
“No Gerard please, maybe I can help”
“Ok” I took a big breath “Jocks are after me, then are trying to hurt me in anyway they can”
“Why don’t you tell someone?”
“Yeah Frank and when they find out I will get total murder”
“I was only trying to help”
“Ok I get it can we just run?” I grabbed him arm so would start running with me until we got to my house.
I was so scared that the jocks followed us I dropped my key.
Frank looked at me “Why do they want to hurt you?” he asked
I looked at him “I don’t really know myself they just do”
“And why are you still scared?”
“Really, why do you think?”
“They wouldn’t follow us”
“Yes they would, they would do anything to get there hands on me”
“And...” he asked
“What do you think” I asked “Hurt me so much it would kill me”
He looked down at my key and picked it up. “So your really scared of these guy huh”
“Yes I am, I would like to stay on this Erath at the moment thank”
He took my hand and put the key in it “Well are you going to open the door?”
I looked at my hand then back at him “Yeah” I said then opened the door.
We walked into my house and the first think I heard was...
“Gee baby is that you?”
I rolled my eyes “Yeah mom”
“Oh good, can you help me with the shopping?” she walked out the kitchen “Oh you have a friend, what’s his name?”
“Frank” I said
“Let the boy speak Gerard”
“Frank miss” he said with a soft voice.
“Thank you, so are both of you going to hang around in your bedroom Gee?”
“I guess” I said then tugged on Frank’s blazer to tell him to follow me to my room.
Sign up to rate and review this story