Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

Intro.

by theescapist99 6 reviews

"This better not be another one of Frank's stupid pranks."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2011-06-08 - Updated: 2011-06-09 - 779 words - Complete

5Exciting
A/N: Okay. So this is just something I figured might be fun. I mean I think a lot of my problem with fanfics is that they end too quick (for me anyway). While I doubt this is SERIOUSLY going to have a 100 chapters, this one should at least last me a while. We shall see. I think I'm still working on Falling, and I might publish a few other things in between this.

Keep in mind that all this is going to be is Gerard getting tortured in different ways for the most part. Both psychologically and physically. We'll peek in on the guys now and then, but yeah. Oh and I think I'll leave clues in the "next chapter" description as to what he'll be subjected to next in the form of song lyrics. :)

Anyway, enjoy.

100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

Intro.


It was only the third day of the World Contamination Tour. It had felt so good to get back on the road again. Frank and Ray were playing Marvel V.S. Capcom in the tour bus, with Pedicone keeping score. Tacos had been devoured just earlier, and Del Taco wrappers were strewn all across the floor. They were anticipating a show in a couple of hours and they were taking advantage of as much gaming as they could because they knew they were going to be exhausted right after. The first week in a tour was always rough, especially after you'd taken such a long break from touring.

They were on the verge of Ray winning a round when Frank suddenly screamed loudly. Ray dropped his controller out of alarm and turned to his friend.

"Are you okay?" Ray looked at him wide eyed.

"I'm great! Spiderman isn't though!" Frank laughed as he won the round in haste. Ray looked at him in disbelief.

"Fucking cheater!" Ray picked up his remote and threw it angrily at Frank.

"Fuck, be careful with those babies!" Pedicone scolded cross armed. "I don't want to have to go into another Best Buy."

Frank and Ray grinned at each other remembering their last Best Buy encounter. A squealing fangirl had practically shoved her hands down his pants. They had all found it hilarious while he clearly did not.

About an hour later, Mikey came onto the bus with their pre-pre-show tray of coffee. He handed them all theirs and picked up the last two warm cups in his hands. He looked around. He went to the bunks only to return to the TV area.

"Where's Gerard?" he asked.

Frank, Ray, and Pedicone all exchanged glances before Frank shrugged, "Um..we don't know dude, we figured he was with you."

Mikey frowned, "I thought he was with you guys."

This predicament was more worrying than one would expect. They were currently in a city they were unfamiliar with. Plus, it was unlike Gerard to just go wandering off anywhere, without telling someone where he was going. One of the biggest rules in being in a band as big as My Chemical Romance: Never go wandering off by yourself.

"Well..." said Ray, "I saw him when he went to have a smoke this morning. And that was just like, three hours ago. Maybe he met up with someone he knew. As long as he's back before soundcheck."

Mikey nodded and put down Gerard's coffee cup at the table, more nervous that he'd like to admit.

~

Gerard woke up in a room. When his eyes opened, the room spun and he had to blink a few times before he could see straight. He was somewhere dark. Some place he didn't recognize. It was cold and chilly. He was on some sort of bed, flat on his back, with his face to the ceiling.

He then noticed he was handcuffed to the head post of bed he was on, on both arms. The handcuffs were tight. After that he took notice that his ankles were handcuffed to the end post of the bed as well. Panic started rising in him as he realized it was generally not a very good thing to find yourself handcuffed to anything in an unknown place.

He squinted his eyes and tried harder to figure out his surroundings. It seemed like a plain room. No pictures, no furniture, nothing. Not even a window. There was a door on the other side and that was all. This place definitely creeped him out. This better not be another one of Frank's stupid pranks.

Yet deep down he almost hoped it was. Any other possibility seemed a lot scarier.

Next chapter: "I'm in love with my lust, burning angel wings to dust."
Sign up to rate and review this story